Chapter 40

The Forbidden Love

The next morning , Jiyoung opened her eyes and saw Myungsoo in front of her , smiling in his sleep. Unknowingly , Jiyoung smiled too. She caressed his face and used her fingers to trace his face. When her fingers touched his lips , Myungsoo opened his eyes and held onto her hands.

Am I too handosme?

Jiyoung chuckled and pinched his cheeks.

Ahhh! Appo!

Jiyoung shook her head and got off from bed. Before her feet could touched the ground , Myungsoo pulled her back to the bed , giving a tight hug.

Ahh! Oppa! 

Myungsoo digged his face into her hair , smelling her scent. 

I hope we can stay like this forever..

Oppa!

Jiyoung hit his arms. Myungsoo groaned in pain and let go of her. Jiyoung quickly went to the bathroom and did his morning routines. She changed into

She came out from the bathroom and Myungsoo widened his eyes.

No!No!No!NO!NO! Change your clothes!! Don't wear that!

Jiyoung raised her eyebrow.

Waeyo? It's comfy..

No!No!No! You're living with another 6 vampires in this house! I don't want them to see any of your skin! Palli!

Myungsoo pushed Jiyoung to the bathroom but she won't move.

Aishh , oppa.. Gwenchana~ You are there for me , right?

Myungsoo pouted and she giggled. Jiyoung cupped his face and pecked his lips.

Let's go down for breakfast , okay?

She held his hands and went downstairs. She saw INFINITE in the kitchen , preparing their 'breakfast'.

Morning , oppas~

MORNING!!

INFINITE greeted and Myungsoo were glaring them for looking at her long milky legs. INFINITE were drinking blood in front of Jiyoung. Suddenly , she felt dizzy. Her head was spinning. Myungsoo saw the pain expression on her face.

Jiyoung ahh.. Gwenchana?

Jiyoung forced herself a smile and patted his hands. Myungsoo knew she was lying.

Still can't accept the scent of blood?

Jiyoung turned and placed her face on Myungsoo's chest. She shook her head. She tried to ease the pain. Myungsoo patted her head and glared at his brothers. INFINITE finished their breakfast and disappeared into their room.

Oppa... My head...appo..

Myungsoo hugged her head close to his chest with another hand patting her back.

You want some breakfast?

Jiyoung didn't answered. Myungsoo sighed and bit his wrist. Myungsoo's scent surrounded the room. Jiyoung widened her eyes and looked at his wrist. Blood were flowing out and felt hot. 

Blood... Get it!!

Her eyes turned red and reached for his hands. She held onto Myungsoo's wrist and placed it to . Jiyoung drank the blood and she felt comfortable. She felt at ease. She took a breath out and hugged Myungsoo.

Feeling better?

She nodded.

Wanna get some rest?

She nodded again. Myungsoo carried her to their room. He placed Jiyoung on the bed and kissed her forehead.

If you anything , you know what to do..

She nodded with a smile. Myungsoo left the room and Jiyoung stared at the ceiling. She's a vampire now. She needed blood to survive. Then , EXO images flew to her mind. She sat up and she somehow felt that she wanted to meet them. She wanted to hold each of them. She got off from her bed and looked at herself in the mirror. Her left eye were red while her right eyes were covered by her bangs. Behind the bangs , the right eye was 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd8JglN-XP-HDPpqGplRC

(Around the pupil is EXO's power symbols.)

She can't took it anymore. She needed to look for them. She miss them. She miss them when they left her with BEAST. She left the room and looked left and right. There's no one there so she went behind the castle. She saw a lot of dark horses running around the field. A horse caught her attention. That horse were staring at her. When she walked closer to that horse , she widened her eyes. It wasn't a horse. It has the face of a wolf but a body of a horse.

It growled at her. Jiyoung took a step back. She took a deep breath and reached her hand out. It sniffed her hand and soon laid its face on her hand. Jiyoung felt amazing. It accepted her. She came nearer and stared at its eyes. It was blueish in colour. The wind blew and her right eye was revealed. Her right eyes flashed at the animal. Then , it's eyes turned the same as her right eye.

W-what is this?

The animal purred and caressed its head with her face. Jiyoung felt amazing when the animal accepted her and wanted to be close to her. Then , the animal crouched down liked it's asking her to get on her back.

Really?

She asked the animal. It nodded its head and Jiyoung climbed on its back. She saw a small name tag around its neck. She grabbed and saw a name craved on it : Xen.

Xen? Your name is Xen?

It nodded its head again.

Xen.. bring me to EXO..

Xen sprinted and jumped over the tall wall. It landed softly on the ground and ran deep into the forest. INFINITE were in their meeting room until Myungsoo smelt Jiyoung's scent were no longer in the castle. He widened his eyes and ran to their room. He opened the door and she wasn't there. He looked out of the window and saw her on Xen running deep into the forest. He clenched onto his fist tightly. 

 

 

Sooner or later , they reached in front of EXO's house. She got off from Xen.

Thank you , Xen...

She patted his head and stood in front of the house. 

I miss you all..

Tears were rolling down her cheeks.

 

EXO , one by one got off from their bed and did their morning routines. They went to the living room and widened their eyes when they smell something. EXO stood in front of their door in their wolf form , growling.

What are you doing here? - Suho

Jiyoung flinched when she heard Suho's cold voice. She was about to turn the doorknob and she can felt their presence behind the door.

I'm here to see -

Jiyoung was cut when Suho growled fiercely.

WE DON'T NEED YOU TO SEE US! - Suho

Tears were rolling down her cheeks. She wanted to see them so much.

I miss you , oppa..

Well , guess what? We don't miss you! GET OUT OF HERE! - Suho

EXO looked at each other and knew Suho didn't mean what he said. They missed Jiyoung too but accepting the fact that vampires killed their parents were unacceptable.

Oppa...

DON'T YOU DARE CALL US OPPA!

Her heart broke into pieces. She placed her hands on the door. She knew EXO won't accept the real her. A vampire. One of the scary vampires who killed their parents. She knew EXO wanted revenge and one day EXO will killed her without mercy and their bond between them will cut. They flinched when her scent got stronger.

I'm here to tell you that... I'm the Young that all of you said you love me when I was 5..

I'M REGRET SAYING THAT! - Suho

The rest of EXO wanted to talk to Jiyoung but Suho won't allowed them to.

I want to hear their voice too.. I want to hear Kris oppa , Chen oppa , Lay oppa , Luhan oppa , Kai oppa , Sehun oppa , Kyungsoo oppa , Bacon oppa , Yeollie oppa , Baozi oppa , Suho oppa and Tao oppa voice..

Behind the door , EXO's tears were falling. Suho fought his tears and growled.

You won't hear any of their voices from now on! GET OUT! - Suho

Jiyoung smirked with her tears kept falling.

Gwenchana.. I hear them.. Have you all forgotten? I'm your Tree of Life...

Because Jiyoung was their Tree Of Life , she still can read their thoughts and heard their voices.

Luhan oppa.. You wanna see my face , do you?

Suho glared at Luhan. Luhan lowered his head. Yes. Luhan talked with his hyungs through telepathy and Jiyoung heard everything.

DON'T YOU DARE! - Suho

Jiyoung broke the door opened and they widened their eyes to see Jiyoung. Her black long wavy hair and her bangs covering her right eye.

Happy? This is the real me..

Suho growled and stood in front of EXO who lowered their head in sadness.

DON'T YOU DARE SHOW YOUR FACE TO US AGAIN?! - Suho

Suho oppa.. Are you really mad at me?

That Suho. Jiyoung smirked.

You're not mad at me.. I'm your Tree of Life.. I know everything about you all..

The wind blew her bangs and they saw her right eye.  Around her pupil was surrounded by their power symbols.

BRING BACK THE YOUNG WE LOVE!

Jiyoung smirked and walked towards them. Suho growled making Jiyoung stopped.

The Young you all loved... has been eaten by me..

EXO growled and flashed their red eyes at Jiyoung.

Don't YOU DARE SHOW YOUR FACE TO US AGAIN! If you do , WE WILL KILL YOU! - Kris

Finally get to hear you talk , Kris oppa..

Get out! LEAVE!! - Sehun

She smirked and left the house. Jiyoung stood in front of the door frame and swayed her hands. The broken door was turned into a door again. Before the door was completely back to normal , EXO managed to see Jiyoung's tears rolling down her cheeks. With the last piece sticked to the door , they managed to see the Young they loved. EXO turned back into human and tears were rolling down and no one spoke a word the whole day.

 

Jiyoung walked towards Xen. She hugged Xen and cried in his neck. Xen snuggled his nose and her tears. Xen helped Jiyoung to climb on his back. Xen took a last look at EXO's house and left. Xen knew someone was there by the window looking at them. It was Suho. Suho looked as Xen took Jiyoung and left. His tears fell. He knew he wasn't mad at her. He missed her. He missed her scent. He wanted her back. He punched the glass window and cut his fist.

 

Lay ran up to his room and saw his bleeding fist.

Aishh! Hyung! Why are you doing this?!

When Lay grabbed his fist , he pulled his hands away.

Don't! Tell the others to get ready..

Lay raised his eyebrow.

Ready for what? - Lay

We're going to move.. We need to move out of this house and we have to get rid of the feelings we have for Jiyoung.. - Suho

Lay widened his eyes and looked at Suho who was staring at the half moon in the dark sky.

 

Xen reached the castle and placed Jiyoung to her room. Jiyoung felt asleep on the way home. He stayed beside Jiyoung until Myungsoo came into the room. He saw Jiyoung on the bed sleeping.

Xen..

Xen came down from the bed and bowed to Myungsoo. Myungsoo placed his hands on Xen's head. The memories of Jiyoung and EXO just now were played in his mind. 

Good job , Xen.. Stay by her side.. 

Xen nodded and Myungsoo kissed Jiyoung's forehead before leaving the room. He walked to the meeting room and saw INFINITE doing with some paperworks. Myungsoo punched the table making INFINITE jumped in surprised.

You look kinda pissed.. Is there a problem? - Hoya

Myungsoo ignored them and went to BEAST.

WAKE UP!

He grabbed Doojoon by the collar.

TELL ME ONE GOOD  REASON TO KILL YOU!!

Doojoon smirked.

Go ahead.. You turn Jiyoung into a vampire and her memory came back.. I wonder how she will react after you kill us..

YOU BASTARD!

Myungsoo punched and kicked Doojoon. INFINITE quickly stopped and pulled Myungsoo away.

I'LL KILL YOU!!!

Don't forget.. You're the one who ask us to look after Jiyoung.. She treat us like her brothers.. And you know how she will feel if you kill us.. 

Myungsoo gritted his teeth and pushed INFINITE away. He left the meeting room and just disappeared.

You sure got guts , Yoon Doojoon..

You know that Myungsoo will do anything to make Jiyoung happy.. Wanna bet?

BEAST knew everything because INFINITE told them everything. BEAST knew Myungsoo will let them go because Myungsoo would do anything for his dear Jiyoung. Myungsoo went to Jiyoung's room. He knew she was awake.

Jiyoung...?

Hmm?

Jiyoung answered with her back facing him.

Gwenchana?

Hmm..

Myungsoo sighed as he saw she hugged Xen's neck tightly. He made a signal to Xen and he got off from the bed.

Hey.. I know everything.. Are you really okay?

He caressed her cheeks. She bit her lips as she fought the tears. Myungsoo sighed and cupped her face. He pecked her lips.

I'm here for you..

Jiyoung hugged and digged her face to his chest and cried in his chest.

Mianhe... *sob* if I left like that..

Myungsoo smiled and kissed her head. He knew Jiyoung was guilty for leaving Myungsoo liked that. He eyed Xen and told him to left. Xen nodded and left the room. Myungsoo hugged her tightly and patted her head.

I love you...

He kissed her head again as Jiyoung cried on his chest.

 

 

EXO packed their bags and left the house. They stood in front of the house.

Chanyeol... Burn it down.. - Suho

Chanyeol widened his eyes.

WHAT?! WHY?!

DO YOU WANT TO GET RID OF YOUR FEELINGS FOR YOUNG!! - Suho

NO!! THIS IS THE ONLY HOUSE WHERE MEMORIES OF US AND YOUNG!! HOW CAN WE BURN IT DOWN! - Chanyeol

Suho glared at Chanyeol.

Burn it down or else..

Chanyeol gulped. Kai placed his hands on Chanyeol's shoulders.

Burn it down , hyung.. - Kai

Chanyeol hesistates. He lifted his hands and tears were rolling down his cheeks. Memories of him and Young were played in his minds.

Chanyeol oppa! Do you like me more or Bacon oppa? - Young

Of course I like you more , Young ahh.. - Chanyeol

Chanyeol hugged Young in arms and kissed her forehead.

Kai who stood behind Chanyeol , can't fought his tears and let it fall.

Jongin oppa! Can you imitate that Krong from Pororo? - Young

Ahh waeyooo? - Kai

Jebal! I wanna see! Jebal!! - Young

Young cupped her hands and did the puppy eyes to Kai. Kai gave up and imitated Krong from Pororo.

Ahhh! Kyeopta!! - Young

Do I get any rewards? - Kai

Young pecked Kai's lips. Kai hugged her and kissed her again.

 

Everyone's minds was on Young. They remembered how they hugged and kissed Young. They missed the moments. Chanyeol took a deep breath and threw a big fireball at the house. The house burnt and turned into ashes. Sehun can't took it anymore and went to the nearby lake. The wind blew as he took out the star earrings.

large.jpg

Luhan saw Sehun by the lake. He placed his hands on Sehun's shoulders.

Sehun ahh.. - Luhan

Hyung... Do we really have to forget everything and left everything here? - Sehun

Sehun asked as he stared at the earrings.

I can't forget about her , hyung.. - Sehun

Sehun cried as he held the earrings tightly. Luhan hugged his dongsaeng and patted his back. Luhan faced the lake as his tears were falling too.

It's time to go , Sehun.. - Luhan

Sehun nodded and walked to his hyungs. Luhan stared at the lake and the moon in the sky.

Goodbye.. Byun Jiyoung..

Luhan left the lake and soon EXO left the forest and never came back to this place.

 

 

 

Here's chapter 40!!! I hope you enjoy reading and continue to support me too! Thanks for all your support and because of your support , I managed to write long chapters! Continue to support me and I will do my best to make this story the best one~~ Happy Holiday Everyone~~ ^_^