Chapter 37

The Forbidden Love

The clock 12 midnight. EXO woke up and they felt energized. They transformed into their wolf form and ran deep into the forest. They used their nose to smell her scent. Then , Kai found something. He widened his eyes.

I found her!!

Kai shouted in his mind. EXO followed Kai and they reached a dark castle. They growled.

Something flew and landed in front of them.

WHO DARES TO ENTER OUR HIGHNESS TERRITORY!

EXO growled and got ready to fight until INFINITE came out. The Zenos bowed.

What brings you here?

Myungsoo smirked.

We want Young! Give her back! - Kris

Young? Who's that? We don't know any Young.. - Sungyeol

DON'T PLAY WITH US! WE SMELL HER SCENT! IT'S IN THERE!!! - Sehun

Myungsoo shook his head and smirked.

You guys sure likes to cause troubles.. Guess what we don't have any Young here.. You all don't deserve to call her Young..

EXO growled and they couldn't took it anymore. Before EXO could attacked , The Zenos stood in front of INFINITE.

DON'T YOU DARE!

Myungsoo looked back at the castle. He used his red eyes and saw Young at the window looking from his bedroom. Myungsoo smirked.

I guess she had found out that you all here.. Zeno!

The Zenos bowed.

Yes , my Lord..

Bring them in.. 

INFINITE entered the castle and EXO were lead by the Zeno. Young saw everything from the window. She saw EXO. She missed them. But , there's a part saying she doesn't wanted to meet them because of what they did to her. Myungsoo came into the room , giving her a smile.

We got company.. Wanna meet them?

Young bit her bottom lips and fidgetted her fingers. Myungsoo shook his head and pulled out to the living room.

She gulped when she saw EXO surrounded by the Zenos.

YOUNG! YOUNG!

EXO wanted to run to her and hugged her tightly but the Zenos stopped them. They growled when Myungsoo grabbed her waist , pulling her closer. Young avoided her eye contact because she knew EXO were staring at her. Young and Myungsoo stood in front of them.

Zeno.. You may leave..

The Zenos bowed and left. EXO was about to hug Young but Myungsoo stood in front of Young , glaring at them with his red eyes.

You..dirty dogs.. can't touch JiYoung..

Who are you to her? She's not yours! - XiuMin

And neither I'm all yours..

EXO turned their head , looking at Young.

Young ah! We're sorry for what we had done.. We didn't mean to leave you.. Just come back with us.. - Suho

Young clenched her fist.

Sorry? Sorry can't fix anything.. YOU ALL FREAKING LEFT ME JUST LIKE THAT!!

EXO gulped , feeling the guilty in them. Myungsoo sighed.

I'll give you some privacy..

Myungsoo grabbed her waist , pulling her closer to him and laid a kiss on her cheeks. EXO clenched their fist and growled.

Who is Myungsoo to you? - Kai

Why would you care? Who is he to me is none of your business!!

IT'S FREAKING OUR BUSINESS! YOU ARE OUR TREE OF LIFE!! - Kris

Young scoffed.

So.. I'm just a sacrificial to you all? WHAT AM I TO YOU?!

Tears were rolling down her cheeks. INFINITE could hear her screaming in the living room. Beast heard it too. 

What's wrong with Young? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?! - Gikwang

Relax.. It's just her ex coming to visit.. - Sungjong

Ex? You mean EXO? - Dongwoon

INFINITE just rolled their eyes.

Let us out! WE NEED TO TALK TO EXO! - Doojoon

We won't let you~ - Sunggyu

Beast groaned and heard more shouting in the living room.

Young... Please.. Just come back with us.. I miss you , noona.. - Tao

Young closed her eyes , letting all the fresh memories that she had spent with EXO played in her mind. Tears kept falling and her fist turned purple.

I miss you all too.. But do you know how much pain you have done to me? Have you all really think of me?

EXO stayed silent. Eyes on the floor. Young nodded.

Fine.. 

Young started to walk away. EXO widened their eyes. Luhan quickly grabbed her wrist , sending electricity down her spine. Tears started to fall again when she felt the warmth of Luhan's hands. She missed their warmth around her.

Young... Please.. I Love You - Luhan

With that 3 words , Young felt her heart broke. Her head started to hurt. Myungsoo from upstairs sensed Young's headache. He looked at the dark sky.

The red moon appeared. Myungsoo smirked.

It's time..

Myungsoo disappeared and appeared in front of Young. His hands on Luhan.

Your time is up..

GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF ME!! - Luhan

What about you let go?

Young groaned in pain. She held onto her head. 

Young! - Luhan

Myungsoo pushed Luhan's shoulder.

You need to go.. now!

GET AWAY FROM ME!! - Luhan

Myungsoo called out to Zenos. The Zenos stopped Luhan and EXO from getting near Young. Myungsoo turned and looked at Young. He caressed her head.

It's time...

When Young heard Myungsoo's voice , she felt her sight getting blurry. She fainted in his arms. EXO widened their eyes when they saw Myungsoo's red eyes. His fangs were showing.

YAH! WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO WITH YOUNG!!! - Chanyeol

Ohh~ Nothing.. I'm going to make her more.. beautiful.. more powerful...

EXO gulped. They felt something bad was going to happen. Myungsoo disappeared in front of them. EXO struggled to run away from the Zenos but failed.

YOU! LET US GO! OR ELSE! - Sehun

OR ELSE WHAT?! YOU DOGS WILL NOT WIN!

EXO growled and transformed themselves into wolves.

They growled fiercely at Zenos and fought with the Zenos. One by one was beaten.

Useless scumbags.. - Lay

Myungsoo appeared on top of the castle's roof. He placed Young down , carefully down so that she won't fall to her death. He caressed her cheeks.

You will be mine...

Myungsoo knew EXO had beaten The Zenos. He smirked.

Not so fast , EXO.. I have another surprise for you..

Myungsoo closed his eyes , smirking in victory. EXO was running around the castle , looking for Young. Kai seemed to find Young's location. Before they move , a figure stood before them. They widened their eyes , shocked to see...

Annyeong! and sayonara~

 

 

 

 

Here's chapter 37! Sorry for the late chapters! Dramas coming soon! I won't be updating for a few days or weeks because I have test coming soon! Please understands and enjoyy~~

 

 

Kyeoptaaa~~~

 

I shall do it for you! I shall polish it with pink! Hahahaha~

 

 

AHHH! I miss EXO showtime! Why must you end?! WHY! 

 

 

 I miss them! I can't wait for their comeback!!

 

 

Ever since kkaebsong and yehet were created , seriously! I have been using it everytime I chat with ma friends.. WAHAHAHAHA! kkaebsong~~~~

 

 

 

Seriously! I love his hair!! It's so handsome and cuteeeee~~ >_<