Chapter 45

The Forbidden Love

Jiyoung opened her eyes and stare at the ceiling. She groaned and turned to look at her alarm clock. 8.30am. She groaned and threw the alarm clock. Someone came into the room and was fast enough to catch the alarm clock.

Whoa! Easy there , baby girl..

Junhyung placed the alarm clock on the desk and sat beside Jiyoung.

Young ah.. Ireona..

Junhyung shook her but Jiyoung groaned and covered herself with a blanket.

10 more minutes..

Junhyung chuckled and shook his head. He carried her bridal style off the bed.

Oppa.. Please.. 10 more minutes..

No way! It's time for breakfast! 

Jiyoung pouted and hid her face on his chest. He carried Jiyoung downstairs.

Baby girl won't wake up..

BEAST shook their head.

What? You're the one who ask me ' to bring her down for breakfast ' ?

Doojoon patted Jiyoung's head.

Young ah.. Ireona..

Jiyoung groaned and shook her head.

Come on.. We're going somewhere for the weekends..

With that , Jiyoung lifted her head up.

Where are we going , oppa?

Doojoon and the others chuckled. He patted her messy hair.

We will go anywhere if you keep your off from Junhyung and have breakfast with us now..

Jiyoung got off from Junhyung and sat between Gikwang and Yoseob.

Palli! We're running out of daylight here!

BEAST chuckled and went to have breakfast together. They finished their breakfast and left the house. Jiyoung wore :

They reached their car. Yoseob was about to sit at the front seat but Jiyoung pushed him away.

SHOT GUN!

YAH!!

Jiyoung sticked her tongue out and sat at the front seat. Doojoon shook his head looking at their childish act. They drove and soon came to Lotte World. Doojoon bought the tickets and Jiyoung was excited. She walked past her oppas and looked around. She never felt so happy. She was walking around until she bumped into someone.

Ahh.. Mianhe..

Ohh.. gwenchana.. I didn't look where I was going.. Sorry by the way..

Jiyoung looked up and saw a handsome boy in front of her. He's tall and his smile took her breath away.

I should get going.. 

Jiyoung smiled and bowed. She left but that boy had his eyes on her. That boy smiled and hoped he could meet her again.

Yah! Where have you been going?

Jiyoung pouted.

I was just looking around.. Waee??

Palli! We wanna playy!!

Dongwoon pulled Jiyoung to the roller coaster and they spent the whole morning and afternoon in Lotte World.

 

 

Jiyoung opened her eyes and panted. She could felt her tears rolling down her cheeks. She remembered BEAST. Where are they? Are they alive? She found herself in the medical room. She turned her head and saw Xen resting on the bed. She softly patted his head. She smiled and got off from the bed. She exit the medical room and many questions ran into her mind.

Where is BEAST?

Where are my oppas? 

Jiyoung found her way to INFINITE's office. She opened the door and INFINITE looked up.

Jiyoung..? Is there something wrong?

Oppa.. I wanna ask you something..

Myungsoo held onto her hands and kissed it.

What is it?

Where is my oppas?

Myungsoo and INFINITE froze.

Oppa?

Myungsoo cleared his throat and avoided his gaze.

Why don't you go back to your room and rest.. I'll see you later , okay?

I want answers , oppa..

Jiyoung answered coldly. Hoya patted Myungsoo's shoulders and he sighed.

Come with me..

Myungsoo pulled Jiyoung to another room. He pulled the lever and Jiyoung saw a large cage with 6 people inside. BEAST turned their head and widened their eyes.

Young..? Young ah..

BEAST called out to her. Jiyoung felt her tears rolling down.

O-Oppa...?

Young ah! Yes.. it's oppas.. 

Sungyeol opened the door and BEAST hugged Jiyoung.

Oppa...

BEAST hugged Jiyoung tightly not wanting them to let go. They missed Jiyoung so much. BEAST was now in Jiyoung's room. Jiyoung caressed each of their faces.

I miss you , oppas.. 

Doojoon smiled.

We miss you too.. We all do..

But , something bothered her. Why BEAST was locked in the cage? They have been in the castle all this time and why Myungsoo won't tell her?

Oppa.. Why are you locked in a cage?

BEAST looked at each other.

It's nothing , Young ah.. We are waiting for the right time to meet you.. That's all..

Jiyoung smiled and hugged her oppas again.

Don't ever leave me again..

BEAST nodded and pinky promise with her. Jiyoung spent rest of her day with BEAST. 

 

 

 

One day.. Something had been revealed. 

 

One day , she heard BEAST talking to Myungsoo in the meeting room.

Don't think that I let you with my wife..you would reveal everything to her..

Jiyoung widened her eyes.

Reveal..reveal what?

Don't worry.. As long as you let us be with Jiyoung 24/7.. We will keep our promises..

Jiyoung can't took it anymore. She barged into the room.

Is there something you all hiding from me? Is there something I need to know?

Myungsoo and BEAST widened their eyes in shocked.

WAE?! Why are you giving that look? Is there something you all hiding from me?

They cleared their throat and avoided her gaze. Her eyes flashed dangerously at them.

Are you going to tell me or not?

No answer. Then , all the glass in the room broke into million pieces. BEAST and Myungsoo were shocked at the sudden burst.

Not telling me?

Still no answer. She smirked.

I guess I have to use the hard way..

She left the room and punched the wall shaking the whole castle. BEAST looked at Myungsoo.

Aren't you going to chase after her? She's your wife..

Gikwang said and Myungsoo glared.

You're her brothers!

Never messed with a girl who's that mad..

Hyungseung replied. Jiyoung was mad. She was in her room , expressing her anger.

You guys are dead!

 

 

Later that night.. Everyone was in their room , sleeping. EXCEPT for one person. Jiyoung left her room and went to BEAST's room. She saw her oppas snoring and slept peacefully. She smirked and grabbed her red vine. She tied their hands and legs tightly not wanting them to escape. BEAST could felt they hardly move. They slowly opened their eyes and saw Jiyoung in front of them.

Still not telling what you guys hiding from me?

Young ah.. please... not tonight.. We need to sleep..

I WON'T LET YOU SLEEP IF YOU TELL ME EVERYTHING!

BEAST gulped and none of them wiling to open their mouth.

Guess I have to use my own way..

She walked towards the maknae , Dongwoon. 

Noona! Jebal.. We are doing this for your own good.. Please.. don't..

Hiding something important from me.. doesn't make anything good to me..

When she placed her hand on Dongwoon's head , she widened her eyes in shocked. 

N-No...

 

 

 

Here's chapter 45! What did Jiyoung see in Dongwoon's head? Will reveal in the next chapter.. Sorry if the chapter is short! Mianheee~~~ I hope you enjoy reading it~~ And please continue to support me! Upvote the story! Thanksss~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ENJOY THE GIFS!!! ^_^ GOODNIGHT~~~