Chapter 14

The Forbidden Love

Young was watching tv in the living room. She kept changing the channel but there's nothing to watch. She groaned and sunk her head deep into the pillow. Then , thunderstorm came and it was raining heavily. " Great.. It's raining now.. " She got off from her couch and went to the kitchen to grab something to eat but something interupted her. She thought she heard some noise outside the house. Af first , she shrugged it off but the sound came again. She stood in front of her house door. The thunder roared. She gulped and turned the doorknob.

 

Something flew by her and crashed the vase. Young widened her eyes when she saw black and white fur but with blood bleeding every part of the body. IT'S WOLF!! Young widened her eyes in shocked and shivered in fear. Why a wolf doing in her house? The wolf weakly looking at her and Young was looking at the wolf's eyes too. She can sensed that the wolf was asking for help. She calmed down a bit and walked towards the wolf. The wolf growled and Young took a step backwards. " I'm not going to harm you.. Are you hurt? " The wolf started to calm down a bit. Young kneeled in front of the injured wolf. When Young touched the wound , the wolf growled. " Sorry.. Can you walk to the living room? " The wolf seemed to understand it. It slowly stood up and walked to the living room. 

 

Young quickly went to grab the first-aid-kit. She sat on the floor cleaning the blood off and put some medicine on the wounds. The wolf growled and hissed in pain. " I'm sorry.. but you have to bear with it a little longer.. " Young put the bandage on and everything was done. Young sighed in relieved and looked at the clock. It's already past midnight. " Are you hungry? " Young turned and asked the wolf. The wolf just stayed silent and stared at Young. " I'll take that as a yes.. " She stood up and went to the kitchen. She went through the refrigerator and saw a few drumstick. She took it out and started to cook it. The smell filled around the house. The wolf lifted his nose and smelt the food. It smelt so good! The wolf slowly stood up and slowly walked to the kitchen. 

 

Young turned the fire off and turned. She jumped a little when she saw the wolf behind her. " Ohh.. You scare me.. Hungry? " She took the drumstick and placed it in front of him. The wolf ate the drumstick and it was delicious. It wanted more. " You want more? " The wolf nodded and it surprised Young. " You can understand me? " The wolf nodded again. She took another drumstick and fed the wolf. And then , Young thought of a plan. When Young took another drumstick , the wolf was about to eat it but Young held it higher making the wolf hard to get the food. The wolf softly growled and pushed Young to the floor making her slamed hard to the ground. She groaned in pain.

 

The wolf knew what he had did and went in front of her her face. " Ahh... Yah! Stop it.. It tickles.. Hahahah.. Stop.. " The wolf didn't stopped. He was sorry for what he had done. " Arrasso.. I forgive you.. Stop me.. Hahahaha.. " The wolf stopped and Young gave him another drumstick. Young patted his head and the fur was really soft. The wolf yawned. " Sleepy , huh? " The wolf nodded and you saw a collar around the neck. She tocuhed the collar and saw a sign on the tattoo.

" What is this? What kind of symbols is this? " When Young touched it , it turned bright blue.

(Sorry! Don't look at Kris's power symbol.. Look at Luhan's one!)

Young widened her eyes in shocked. The wolf was shocked too. The wolf growled making Young let go of the collar. " Sorry.. We should get some rest.. " Young went to her room and took out some blankets for the wolf but the wolf followed her to her room. " You wanna sleep here? " The wolf nodded. " Okay , fine.. You can have the floor... " Young went to the bathroom and changed into her pyjamas. When she got out from the bathroom , she saw the wolf sleeping on her bed. " Aish! He's sleeping on my bed.. " But , the wolf slept half of the bed so Young took the other half. She got on the bed and went to her dreamland. The wolf opened his eyes and turned to see Young. The wolf used its nose to touch the symbols on his collar and it turned blue. 

 

The wolf changed itself INTO A HUMAN! He caressed Young's hair and stared at her sleeping face. He can't took his eyes off her. She was beautiful when she's sleeping. He softly chuckled when he saw Young mumbled something in her sleep. It was cute and it made his heart beat faster. " Thank you.. " He smiled and laid a kiss on the Young's forehead. With that , he got off from bed , taking another look at Young again before leaving the room. He left the house and used his power to lock the house from inside. He looked at the window which your room located and said " Sweet dreams , Young.. " He used his wolf speed and ran home.

 

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

DOUBLE UPDATES!! I hope you enjoyed it~~ I'm off now~~ ENJOY~~~~~~~ xDD