Chapter 35

The Forbidden Love

Young came out from the bathroom and went to her seat. Myungsoo who sat beside her saw her puffy swollen eyes. He sighed. He knew that she was crying in the bathroom. He put his hand on hers. Young looked up to Myungsoo. He gave her a smile and a tight squeeze.

Wanna ditch them?

Young turned her head to INFINITE who were fighting over a dessert. She chuckled at their cuteness.

Let's ditch them.. I wanna spend some time with you..

Young nodded with a smile. Myungsoo pulled Young off her seat and lead her outside. 

I wonder when they will notice that we abondoned them..

Young giggled. Myungsoo cupped her face.

Young ah..

Young looked up and saw Myungsoo staring at her.

Please always put on this smile when you're with me , okay?

Young smiled and nodded. Myungsoo smiled in relieved and put a kiss on her forehead. She blushed because people were watching them.

Kaja~

Myungsoo pulled her to a shopping mall. They were walking with hands interwined. A lot of people were jealous at the sweet couple. Myungsoo would made her smile and placed some kisses on her face. Young was sitting on a bench waiting for Myungsoo returned with some coffee. 

Umma!!!

Young turned her head and widened her eyes.

JISEOK!!!

Young opened her arms wide and Jiseok ran and hugged her tightly.

Oh my gosh! It's really you! I miss you so much!!

Young caressed his head.

Umma! I miss you too!

Yah.. Where have you been!

Young pinched his nose.

Mianhe~ I went out for a vacation with my parents..

Young raised an eyebrow.

Your parents?

Jiseok nodded. Then , Jiseok's parents came with a smile plastered on their face.

You must be Jiseok's another mom..

Young stood up and bowed.

Neh.. Annyeonghaseyo , Byun JiYoung imida..

Jiseok's parents bowed too.

We want to thank you for taking good care of him..

 

 

 

On that day when Jiseok was being bullied (Chapter 5) , Young brought him home because he ran away from home.

 

Before that day , 

Jiseok was playing with his toys in his room until his parents started to fight.

" You! YOU NEVER CARE ABOUT JISEOK! You only care about money!! " - Jiseok's mum

" I'm doing this because I'm making our family a better one!! A COMFORTABLE LIFE!!! " - Jiseok's dad

Tears were rolling down his cheeks because he had to experienced his parents fighting. He can't took it anymore. He decided to run away from home. Run away from his parents. That is how Young found him on the street. 

 

 

I'm sorry for all the torubles that Jiseok done to you..

Jiseok's mum bowed.

Aniyo.. I treat Jiseok as my loved ones.. I'm glad that you and Jiseok are in good terms again..

Young smiled and bent down to Jiseok's height.

Jiseok ah.. Be good to your parents , arrasso?

Arrasso , umma! Umma! Where's Luhan appa? I miss him too!

Jiseok pouted. Young's smile faded. She smiled a little and patted his head.

You'll see him...soon

Waeyo! I want to see appa! Umma and appa looked good together..

That made her heart broke. She gulped , trying hard to hold back her tears.

J-Jiseok ah.. I-I'll see you again , okay?

Jiseok smiled and nodded.

Come to my house and play with me!!

Young nodded with a smiled.

Promise!

Jiseok let out his pinkie. Young interwined her pinkie with his.

I promise..

Jiseok ran to his parents. They bowed and waved goodbye. Young saw how happy Jiseok was. She remembered how Jiseok told her about Luhan. She sighed and sat on the bench.

Umma and appa looked good together...

 

 

 

One afternoon , EXO were laying their butts in the living room , making themselves occupies. Young was sitting between Luhan and Baekhyun. Young was staring at Luhan's hand. His finger was long and it looked beautiful.

" Waahh.. Your hand is so cute! " - Young

Young squeled , earning a glare from Luhan.

" It's not cute! It's manly! " - Luhan

" Tssk! It's cute! " - Young

" Say that again and I'll kiss you! " - Luhan

Young widened her eyes and quickly hide her face on Baekhyun's chest.

" Young ah! Look at mine.. This is what you called cute and beautiful hands.. " - Baekhyun

Young pulled away and looked at Baekhyun's hand

Young widened her eyes and grabbed his hand.

" Waahhh.. Yepuda~~ " - Young

Luhan glared at Baekhyun. 

" Guess I win Young's heart.. " - Baekhyun

Baekhyun sticked his tongue out at Luhan.

" Nope.. I was the one who won Young's heart first.. " - Luhan

Luhan grabbed her waist , pulling her closer.

" Because we are Jiseok's parents.. You can't separate us.. " - Luhan

Young blushed and avoided his eye contact. Baekhyun glared and walked away from Luhan.

" And we looked good together don't we , jagiya? "

Now , Young's face is as red as a tomato.

" Aww.. Why are you so shy , jagi? "

Luhan cupped her face.

" You're mine.. "

With that , Luhan claimed her lips. Young blinked her eyes in shocked. She doesn't know why but she loved it how Luhan expressed his love to her. Young kissed him back , earning a smirk from Luhan. EXO felt grossed at the sudden sight and went to their room. They pulled away from the passionate kiss.

" I love you.. Never forget that.. "

 

 

Young closed her eyes as the tears were rolling down her cheeks. 

Do you still love me?

Soon , Myungsoo came back with 2 cups of coffee in his hands. He widened his eyes in shocked when he saw Young crying.

Young ah! Gwenchana?

Myungsoo hugged her tightly as Young cried on his shoulders.

 

 

EXO were at home , still feeling sad. Luhan came down from his room and went to the living room. He stopped when he remembered where he kissed Young on that sofa. He stared at the sofa and the image of her and him cuddling together , laughing. His heart clenched tightly and ran to his room. He looked at himself in the mirror.

I love you... Never forget that..

He punched the mirror. The glass pieces cut his skin. He felt pain. He felt it when he saw how much pain that Young had when they forgot about her birthday. He screamed in pain , making EXO ran up to his room. They saw him on the ground punching the ground. His knuckles were swollen and it was bleeding.

(Lay) Luhan! STOP IT!!!

Lay stopped Luhan from hurting himself. Lay saw Luhan's tears rolling down.

(Luhan) It's so painful... My heart... it's so painful..

Lay held his tears , trying his best not to cry.

(XiuMin) We had the same feeling , Luhan.. Lay.. Heal him..

Lay nodded and healed his wounds. But , Luhan pushed him.

(Luhan) I don't need it!!! Young had experienced a lot of pain and we didn't give a damn about it!!!

Lay slapped him but it's a light one. 

(Lay) Snap out of it!!! DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO IS IN PAIN??!!

Luhan stayed silent and let Lay did the healing. 

I miss you... Please come back , Young ah... Jebal..

 

 

line.gifline.gif

 

Here's chapter 35!! HUHUHUHUHUHU! I'm going to cry!! Please enjoy reading~~~ Please continue to support me!!