Chapter 11

The Forbidden Love

Young found herself in a dark room... alone... blood everywhere... Young shivered in fear.

She hugged her knees and in front of her was a group of vampires fighting each other.

Blood was everywhere.

Young widened her eyes when she saw her parents were killed.

She froze when a group of vampires walked towards her.

Young saw fangs were staring at her body , wanting to her blood.

She screamed . . . . . . . . . . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Young opened her eyes and she was breathing heavily. She held onto her hair , grabbing it , wanting to pull. She still felt scared about the dreams. She wiped her sweats and slowly calmed herself down. She got off from her bed which was on the floor. She saw Kai sleeping soundly on the bed. She quietly left the room. She saw 11 more doors.

 

Curiousity kills her so she quietly opened each of the door and saw EXO sleeping soundly in their room. She went downstairs and looked at the clock hanging on the wall. 9am. She sat on the couch and turned the tv on. Then , her phone rang. She looked at the I.D. Mum. She facepalmed and answered the call.

Young : Ohh.. Umma..

Mum : YAH! Where have you been?!

Young : Mianhe , umma.. I'm errr... at my friend's house..

Mum : And why are you doing there? 

Young : Errr... P-project? 

Mum : Boy or girl? 

Young : Bo- I mean girls.. Yeahh.. They're girls.. Hehehe..

Mum : Okay.. Make sure you call us when you're not coming home.. You're making me and your dad worry! 

Young : Arrasso.. Mianhe , umma.. I'll be home soon..

Young ended the call. She sighed because she was bored. She looked at the clock and it was only 9.10am. 10 minutes have passed but they were not awake. 

" Aish! I can't take it anymore! "

Young turned the tv off and went to the backyard. It was BIG and it was beautify with flowers everywhere.

" WAAHHHH!!! Yepuda~~ "

She sat on the grass and smelled the flowers. While she was enjoying her moment , she heard sounds nearby. She followed the sounds and saw 2 'puppies' playing with each other.

" OMG! They're so cute!! "

Young squeled making the 'puppies' hid themselves.

" Ohh , please don't hide.. Please come out.. "

The 'puppies' looked at each other.

' YAH! What are we going to do? If hyung finds out about this , we're dead meat!! '

' Yah! You don't have to remind me , you know! But , she looks friendly.. '

' You're right.. Should we? '

The 'puppies' came out from their hiding spot. Young carefully sat herself in front of them. She patted them on the head and they started to like it. One of the 'puppies' jumped on top of her and her face. Young giggled , trying to stop them from tickling your face. The other one joined and her face too.

" Why are you poor little fellas doing out here? "

Young grabbed one of them and wiggled her nose with the 'puppies'.

" I should bring you guys into the house.. "

Young saw how they react by shaking their tails happily. Young chuckled and put the 'puppies' in her arms and entered the house. It was already 11am.

" I think I should make brunch.. It's getting late.. "

Young placed the 'puppies' down at the living room and rushed to the kitchen.

" I hope D.O shhi won't mind me using his kitchen.. "

Young grabbed the apron and started cooking. After a few minutes later , she placed all the food on the table. She smiled , satisfied with her cooking. She took off the apron and went upstairs to wake them up. Young walked to Suho's room first because it was the closest to the stairs. She opened the door and quietly went in.

" Suho shhi.. "

Young shook Suho. Suho slwoly opened his eyes and sat up from his bed.

" Morning , Suho shhi.. "

Suho blinked his eyes and turned to see Young.

" Ohh.. Morning.. May I ask what's the time now.. "

" It's 11 in the morning , Suho shhi.. "

Suho widened his eyes.

" WHAT?! REALLY?! "

Young nodded.

" OMG! Thanks for waking me up! "

Suho got off from his bed and rushed to the bathroom to do his morning routines. Next , Young went to Kai's room.

" Kai shhi! "

Young shook Kai but he show no sign of waking up. Young sighed. She had no choice but to push Kai off the bed. A loud thud sound was heard and Kai woke up.

" YAH! WHO DID THAT?! "

" Easy there , tiger.. It's time for brunch.. "

Kai soften when he saw Young laughing at his messy bed hair.

That laugh.. It's...cute..  - Kai

" Yah! Kai shhi! "

Young waved her hands in front of him. Kai went back to his mind and nodded. He went to his bathroom to do his morning routines. Young shook her head and went to XiuMin's room.

" Xiumin shhi.. Ireona! "

Young shook Xiumin and he sat up. He greeted Young and she replied back. Young left the room and sighed.

" Having problems waking them up? "

Young turned and saw Suho smiling. She nodded and pouted.

" Can you help me? "

" Sure.. "

Suho went to wake the others up. Young went downstairs and saw the 2 'puppies' playing. She went towards the 'puppies' and played with them too. After Suho woke the others up , EXO went downstairs and stopped when they smelled something familiar. They rushed to the living room and saw Young playing with the 2 'puppies'. Young saw EXO standing at the stairs.

" Ohh.. Is everyone up? I make some food for you guys.. "

Young went to the kitchen and EXO turned their attention on the 2 'puppies'.

" What are you 2 doing here? " - Kris

The 2 'puppies' whined and let their heads low.

" Come and get your food! "

Young shouted from the kitchen.

" We deal with you two later.. "  - Suho

EXO took their seat. They eyed Young when she went back to the living room to grab something. They widened their eyes when they saw Young taking the 2 'puppies' in her arms. She placed them down and placed 2 bowls of meat in front of the 'puppies'.

" I hope you two like it.. "

Young smiled while the 'puppies' shook their tails and enjoyed the meal. Young took her seat between D.O and Chanyeol.

" Ohh.. I forgot.. D.O shhi.. I'm sorry if I use your kitchen without your permission.. "

" First , let me taste your food first.. "

D.O and EXO started to eat and they widened their eyes.

" Is it taste bad? "

Young asked and they turned their heads to Young.

" WAAAHHH!!! DAEBAK!!!!!! "  - Tao

" IT TASTE LIKE HEAVEN!!!!!! "  - Chen

" OMG!!! OMG!!! IT'S SO GOOD!!!! "  - Sehun

" It taste delicious.. Now , I have to see of you dirty my kitchen.. "

D.O said while got off from his seat to the kitchen. He checked the tables , counters , stove , the sink. Everything was clean. He went back to his seat.

" YOU PASS!!! You can use my kitchen from now on! "

" Omo! Gomawo! I hope you enjoy eating my food.. "

EXO finished their food and Young washed the dishes. While Young was washing the dishes , EXO and the 2 'puppies' were in the living room.

" Now! Talk! Why are you here? "  - Chanyeol

The 2 'puppies' transformed into 2 11 years old twin.

" Okay.. First , me and Jia are playing in the garden and we didn't know we would play chasing each other until here.. "

Jin said.

" And how did she found you two? "  - Kai

" We saw her playing in the garden too... She saw us and bimp bada boom she took us in.. "

Jia answered. Young came back to the living room and Jia and Jin turned themselves back into their wolf form. She took a seat on the floor next to Jin and Jia. She patted them on the head.

" Ermm.. "  - Sehun

" Yes? Ohh.. I'm so sorry I never tell you guys my name before.. My name is Byun Jiyoung.. But , please call me Young.. "

" Okay.. Young.. Where did you find these two? "

Sehun asked while pointing at Jin and Jia.

" I found them at the garden.. Aren't they cute? "

Jin and Jia were now sitting on her lap asking her to pat them. Jin and Jia reminds you of Jiseok. Your baby!

" Luhan shhi! Where's Jiseok? "

" Ohh.. He went for a vacation with his uncle and aunt.. "

Young looked disappointed because she missed Jiseok very much.

" Ohh.. I see.. "

Young gave him a small smile and continued to play with Jin and Jia. Luhan knew Young was disappointed because not telling her Jiseok will be going for a vacation with his uncle and aunt.

" Young ah.. Mianhe.. "

" No need to apologise.. It's okay.. It's good that Jiseok is having fun and being taken care of.. "

Young smiled making Luhan's heart beat faster. Luhan blushed and leaned back the couch. Young looked at the clock and it was noon.

" I need to head home now.. My parents will be worry sick about me.. "

Young carefully placed Jin and Jia off her lap and stood up. She grabbed her belongings and stood at the door.

" Thanks for your company.. I'll see you all in school.. "

Young smiled. EXO nodded and their hearts were beating liked crazy when they saw an angelic smile.

" Kai will send you home.. "

Suho said and Young nodded.

" Byee~ Please take good care of the puppies.. "

Young waved goodbye and left with Kai. EXO closed the door and went to the living room. Jin and Jia turned back into their human form.

" Hyung.. I don't know but.. I feel this noona is so special.. " - Jin

" I feel the same way too.. Could it be her? - Jia

" I don't know too but I felt the same way as them too.. "  - Baekhyun

Kai soon came back and saw his hyungs in their serious face.

" Hyung.. Gwenchana? "

" Kai.. How do you feel about Young? "  - D.O

" Like.. how? " - Kai

" We all felt that Young is special.. Will it be her? - Luhan

The mystery continued.... WHAT MAKES YOUNG SO SPECIAL?????

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

Here's chapter 11 ~ Here's another chapter! I will update chapter every weekends.. Maybe not every weekends.. I'm quite busy with my school works so please wait for me and continued to support me! I know the story are not that good but I hope you enjoy reading it and support me! Thanks! :D Continue to vote~~