Chapter 18

The Forbidden Love

Young stirred in her sleep. She opened her eyes and found herself sleeping on the sofa. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the clock. 1.30am. She blinked her eyes and looked around. EXO were not there. " Are they sleeping? " She went upstairs and knocked on Suho's door. " Suho shhi.. " No response. She raised an eyebrow and twisted the doorknob. She opened the door and saw no one. " Where is he at this hour? " She left Suho's room and went to the others. Everyone was gone. She scratched her head. " Where are they? They're not here.. " She ran downstairs and looked around. No a sound were heard. Soon , it was raining heavily.

 

Young grew worried where have the boys gone too. It's raining heavily. Young bit her bottom lips and stared at the door. She hoped they can came home safely. When she heard the thunder roared , she jumped and placed her hands on her chest. She took a breath in and out hoping they can come home now. She looked at the clock and it was 2.30am and the rain didn't stopped. She grew more worried and she can't took it anymore. She grabbed an umbrella and left the house. In front of her was a dark forest. She gulped when she saw the dark forest in front of her. She walked near the forest. She sighed and took a deep breath in. She stepped into the forest with an umbrella. 

 

She walked into the deeper part of the forest and she felt scared when the owl looking at her with those big eyes. O_O EXO were on their midnight run and soon it was raining. " We need to go home now.. It's raining.. " Suho said and they nodded. When they were about to run back into the house , they sensed something. They smelled a familiar scent. They widened their eyes and looked at each other. * Young! * They knew the scent. Lavender. It was Young. They quickly ran to where Young was.

 

Young found herself lost in the woods. She stopped when she heard the branches broke. She looked around and she knew something was there watching her. She shivered in fear and gulped. The sound of the branches broke was heard again. She turned to her left and froze when she saw 6 wolves looking at her with those yellow pair of eyes. She dropped her umbrella and stepped back. The wolves started to walk towards her. Young's back met with the tree and the 6 wolves surrounded her. It was still raining and Young was soaked. A brownish colour wolf stepped in front of her looking at her. Young looked at the wolf and knew she's going to die soon.

 

Young closed her eyes when the wolf came nearer to her. She waited for the attack but she felt someone her face. She opened her eyes , widened it in shocked. The wolf were wagging its tail happily. Young blinked her eyes in surprise. Did the wolf just her? The wolf her face again and it was real. OMG! Why did the wolf her face? The wolf continued to her face and it tickles. She giggled when 6 wolves her face. " Hahahahaha... Please stop! Hahahahaha! It tickles.. " The wolves stopped and Young wiped their saliva off their face.

 

EXO almost reached where Young was. They stopped when they saw an umbrella on the ground. Chen smelled the umbrella and it was Young. " HYUNG! IT'S YOUNG! " They held their nose high and smelled her scent. They caught onto the scent and ran south. They reached and saw Young being by the 6 wolves. They growled. When the thunders roared , Young saw 12 wolves growling. She widened her eyes in shocked. The 6 wolves turned their head and saw EXO in front of them. Guess what? The 6 wolves were TEEN TOP! Yeapp! They're so dead now.

 

" What are you doing with our Young?! " Kai growled. " I can't take it , okay? She smells good and her face... taste good too.. " L.Joe smirked and it was getting on their nerves. TEEN TOP cloned themselves and started attacking. Young watched the fight and it was scary. There were blood everywhere. She started shaking in fear. She clenched onto her head when her head was full with blood memory. Tears started to fall. " Please...stop... " Kris heard Young's sob when he was fighting C.A.P. He knocked out C.A.P and looked at Young. She was grabbing onto her hair tightly and cried. " GUYS! We need to stop! Young is scare! " Kris howled. EXO knocked out Teen Top. Teen Top cursed them and ran away.

 

Young slowly opened her eyes and saw 12 wolves surrounding her. She sighed in relieve when the fight was over. She looked at the wolves. She felt something weird. The way the wolves looking at her... is familiar. It's liked she had seen their eyes from somewhere. A wolf stepped in front of her. A snowy white color wolf looking at her liked it's asking...  Are you okay? Young froze when she heard a familiar voice in her head. Young widened her eyes in shocked. " S-Suho s-shii? " She cane felt the wolf was giving her a smile. " Are you really Suho? " Suho nodded. " BWO?! " The thunder roared. She jumped in surprise. Get on my back , Young ah.. She turned to Suho who spoke to her in her mind. Young obeyed and clinbed on Suho's back. 

 

Once Young was on Suho , they ran back to their house. Young touched his fur. It was smooth. She smiled when she liked it how the fur tangled in her hands , feeling the softness of the fur. They soon reached home. Young got off from Suho and looked at them. " So.. Are you all EXO? " They all nodded. " What a surprise.. I'm living with a pack of wolves.. " Young sat on the floor with her hand on her chin. You need to close your eyes.. Young blinked when Chen talked to her. " Wae-? " Before Young could continued , she screamed and quickly closed her eyes when Sehun was turned into his human form. . That's why.. Chen smirked and everyone changed back into their human form. 

 

Young closed her eyes. They all ran downstairs dressed in their clothes. " You can open now.. " Young slowly opened her eyes and saw 12 boys in front of her smiling at her. She blushed and stepped back a little. " So? You really are wolves? Why am I not surprised by it? " EXO shrugged their shoulders. " Why are you not scare? " " I don't know.. I read a lot of story liked wolves , demons , vampires.. Bla Bla.. I found them cool.. " Young smiled and it made EXO more happier. " Noona , really? You found us cool? " Sehun said while tangled her arms around hers. Young nodded. Sehun hugged Young tightly. " Yah! C-Can't b-breathe! " Luhan smacked Sehun's head making Sehun pulled away with a pout.

 

" AH CHOO! " Young sneezed. EXO started to get worry. " Young ah... Go change.. You're going to be sick if you don't change.. " XiuMin said. Young nodded and ran upstairs. She changed into some dry and warm clothing. She came downstair and went to the living room. XiuMin handed her a cup of hot choco. " Here.. To keep you warm.. " Young took the cup and thanked him. She sipped the hot choco and widened her eyes. " WHOA! DAEBAK! " XiuMin chuckled and patted her head. Young finished her hot choco and placed the mug on the table. Then , Chanyeol snapped his fingers. " Ah! YOUNG WAS BY TEEN TOP! " " W-what? " Young blinked her eyes in confusion.

 

EXO turned their attention on Young. She gulped. She don't feel good. She knew something was up. " How about let's do this? We need to clear their saliva and smell off Young.. Then , we can go to sleep.. " Suho suggested. EXO happily nodded. " W-Wait! What do you guys mean? " Before Young could do anything , Kai teleported himself in frotn of her. She jumped in surprised and she blushed when Kai stood so close to her. " WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?! " Kai turned her face to face him. Kai smirked and she gulped. He eyed her collar bone. He leaned forward and Young's heart was beating liked CRAZY! Kai bit on her collar bone sending shiver down her spine. Kai hugged her waist making no space between them. 

 

Kai bit and her collar bone. Kai placed his love bites on Young's collar bone. Kai pulled away and took a good look at his work. He smiled in satisfaction. " I'm done.. Good Night~ " Kai ran to his room. Young went to grab a mirror and saw a hickey on her collar bone. She gasped and pouted. " My turn! " Sehun chirpped and hugged Young from behind. Inhaling her scent. Young blushed when Sehun hugged her tightly. " Noona... You smell nice.. " Sehun digged himself deeper into her neck. Placing a kiss on the neck. He felt satisfied. " I'm done! " Sehun ran upstairs to his room.

 

Before Young could take a breath , Lay and XiuMin were on her left and right holding onto her hand, Lay and XiuMin placed kisses on her hand up to her arm leaving some mark on them. Lay and XiuMin were pulled away by Tao and Kris. " Our turn! " Kris and Tao smirked. Tao grabbed her chin to face him. Tao hugged her waist and digged his face into her neck. Placing kisses and his love bites on her neck. " Good Night , Noona! " Kris turned her face and faced him. Kris was on the other side placing kisses and his love bites on the other side of her neck. " Good Night ~ " Kris winked and ran upstairs. 

 

" Suho shhi.. Do you guys really need to do - Ahh! " Young jumped in surprised when she turned and saw Suho and D.O in front of her. " Call me oppa , Young ah.. " Suho pinned her down to the floor. " S-suho s-shhi.. " " I told you to call me oppa.. " Suho leaned down to her ear and whispered sweet things to her. He and bit her ear. " Ahh.. Suho shhi.. It's hurts.. " " I'm not going to let go if you call me oppa.. " Suho and bit her ear. " Suho O-oppa.. " Suho got off from Young and placed a kiss on the cheek. " Good girl.. Yah! Don't take too long , okay? " Suho went to his room and it was D.O turn. " I'm not going to do anything.. Just lie on the floor with me , okay? " Young nodded and D.O laid beside her hugging her waist pulling her to his chest. Young heard his heartbeat. It felt liked music to her ear. She smiled and liked the warmth. Liked he's going to protect her from now on. She felt safe in his arms.

 

" Hyung! It's our turn! Palli! " D.O groaned and pulled away from Young. Baekhyun and Chanyeol laid beside her. Young laid in the middle with Baekhyun hugging her waist with his face digging deeper into her neck. Chanyeol back-hugged Young and kissed her back. Chanyeol kissed and made love bites on her back. Baekhyun growled when he saw Tao's love bites on her neck. " Curse that maknae! " Baekhyun digged deeper sending shiver down her spine. Baekhyun found a suitable spot and kissed on her neck. He placed his love bites. Satisfied with their work , they pulled away from Young and went to their room. " Finally it's my turn.. " Chen got off from the sofa and sat beside Young on the floor. He cupped her face. She widened her eyes. * Is he going to kiss on my lips? NO! PLEASE! * Young bit her bottom lips. Chen leaned forward and she closed her eyes.

 

She felt warm lips on her forehead , her eyes and her nose. " I'm done.. Good Night~ " Chen kissed on her cheeks and went to his room. She sighed in relieve. She count. Kai , Lay , XiuMin , Sehun , Kris , Tao , Suho , D.O , Baekhyun , Chanyeol , Chen.. " Wait! There's only 11? " " Are you ready for mine? " Young froze when Luhan hugged her from behind with his chin on her shoulder. She gulped and what is Luhan going to do with Young??

 

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

Here's the double update! Enjoy~~ And continued to vote!!