Chapter 31

The Forbidden Love

" UMMA! APPA! "

Young watched as her parents turned into...dust? 

" Happy Birthday , Byun JiYoung~ "

They smirked and poofed into black smoke. Young was on the floor looking , crying. EXO saw everything and felt bad for her. Lay hugged her shoulders but pushed away.

" I DON'T NEED YOUR FREAKING HELP! "

Young shouted and Lay backed away.

" Young.. "

" SHUT UP! Just...get out.. "

EXO didn't wanted to leave.

" Please... get out! "

Suho lead them out of the house. Suho took a last glance before exiting the house. 

" AHHHHHH!!!!!!! "

Thunder boomed and lightning were clashing. Chen can't stopped the lightning. EXO changed inot their wolf form and ran home to Yeong.

 

 

6 people came back , glaring at INFINITE.

" RELEASE US NOW! "

Myungsoo smirked and slowly undo the spell. BEAST were released and tears were rolling down their cheeks. It was BEAST who killed Young's parents. They didn't do it purposely because INFINITE controlled them. The L , Kim Myungsoo , had the power of controlling people.

" Do you have fun? "

Gikwang clenched his fist and laid a punch on Myungsoo. Dongwoo who had the power of speed , stopped Gikwang and pushed him to the walls.

" WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS??!! "

Myungsoo smirked and got off from his chair.

" She's mine.. Her blood is mine.. Don't you know? Everything of her... is mine.. "

BEAST were pulled behind bars. Myungsoo went to his magic ball and saw Young on the floor , crying.

" It's time.. "

 

 

It's been 2 weeks that Young had not been to school. Her eyes were swollen and red. She got ready for school. She looked at her parents picture hanging on the wall , smiling happily at her. She sighed and left the house. When she reached school , she was walking down the hallway. She heard laughters not from her. She looked up and saw EXO laughing with Yeong. Her heart broke. It was supposed to be her in the middle of them. Now , there's no place for her in their hearts. Yeong stopped when she saw Young in front of her. 

 

 

EXO stopped and saw Young. They were shocked to see her condition. She got skinner , her hair was messy , eyes were swollen. " Are you having fun...without me? " The questions surprised EXO. " Young..Gwenchana? " She smirked and scoffed. " Am I okay it's not your business anymore.. You know why? " She held her hair up and to everyone's shocking! EXO'S TATOO IS NO MORE ON HER NECK! IT ONLY LEFT HER TREE TATOO! Tears rolling down.

" You really broke the relationship with me.. Are you happy? " Nobody answered. 

" I want you to proof to me.. " Young walked towards Yeong and slapped her hard on her cheeks. To her shocking , THEY GLARED AT HER! FLASHING THEIR RED EYES AT HER! 

" WHY DO YOU DO THAT?! " Chen shouted and grabbed onto her wrist. Yeong was shocked and Luhan hugged her , comforting her. The scene in front of her really broke her heart.

I wish we never met before.. "

EXO widened their eyes in shocked. It felt so familiar. Where have they heard it? 

" We're over.. "

Young walked past them , hoping one of them will grabbed her wrist , pulling her into a hug telling her don't go. But nothing happened. Her heart was completely broken into pieces. She turned and saw EXO comforting Yeong.

I wish we never met before..

I wish we never met before..

I wish we never met before..

It kept ringing in EXO's head until they widened their eyes in shocked. They looked at each other. They turned.

" YOUNG!!! "

In front of them shocked them. Young had fainted in Myungsoo's arms. He smirked.

" What an ungrateful brats.. "

EXO clenched their fist and ran towards them but it was too late. Young had disappeared in front of them. They felt guilty and regretted for what they had done.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK!

(Wanna know how Young and EXO met?)

 

Before Young was born , her parents were vampires. Her father is a vampire but her mother is a human. They got married and her mother got pregnant. But , after the Volturs knew about this , a war had been broke off. The Volturs was a high class vampires who balanced vampires , humans and werewolves. They had made a deal that vampires and humans cannot be together. IT'S FORBIDDEN.

 

 

Young's parents found out about the war and ran away from their kingdom. They ran deep into the forest. Then , they came to a 'tree'. And that's when Young was born under that 'tree'. When Young was born , she had that tree tattoo on her neck. It's liked a birth marked. They decided to name her Byun JiYoung. A beautiful girl born under THE TREE OF LIFE!

 

 

The wolf saw everything behind the bushes and held an emergency meeting.

" We need to bring the baby into our clan before anyone kill that baby! "

The leader of the clan spoke.

" What are going to do with The Volturs? They will kill us! Werewolves and Vampires are sworn enemies! "

" I MADE DECISIONS HERE! My 12 prince needs to mate with the baby before it's too late.. "

Young and her parents were brought into the wolf clan. When Young turned 3 years old , she met with the 12 princes , EXO. They loved each other presence and never care about the world but themselves.

 

But... something happened.

 

The wolf clan , had a scroll that tells everything in the future.

When the girl turned 18 , she won't remember anything about the war and she needs to luve alone unless there's someone who could looked after them..

They held a emergency meeting with Young's parents. At first , her parents opposed it but theu had no choice but for the future of the world's peace , they had to do it. 

 

But.. something unexpected happened.

 

INFINITE are The Volturs. BEAST was INFINITE's guards and they did everything they told. And so , INFINITE ordered BEAST to kill Young's parents. They found Young's presence and attacked the wolf's clan. They killed EXO's parents right in front of them. Young found her parents dead in front of her. It was snowing and the snow were red in colour. Young kneeled in the snow. " Umma! Appa! " Young cried. BEAST turned and saw Young crying. But somehow , they felt guilty and wanted to protect her. Young was shaking in fear when Dongwoon caressed her cheeks. " We're going to protect you from now on.. Don't be scared.. " Dongwoon smiled and carried Young in his arms. EXO were brought along with BEAST. When they turned 10 years old , EXO found out that BEAST was the killing vampires who killed their parents.

 

 

" YOU VAMPIRES KILL OUR PARENTS!!! " A 10 year old Kai shouted at Young. She was crying , surrounded by EXO.

" YOUNG IS A VAMPIRE! A KILLING VAMPIRE!! I HATE YOU!!!! " Young cried and started to kick Young. BEAST came and hugged Young , comforting her.

" I wish we never met.. " Young cried , holding onto Junhyung tightly. EXO gritted their teeth and ran away. They never returned. Young will be at the living room waiting for EXO's return. BEAST were worried so Yoseob hugged her , putting his hands on her head.

" Put her to sleep.. Let her forget about EXO.. Let her be happy with BEAST.. Let her be with us forever.. "

Yoseob erased her terrible memory. Young grew up to a beautiful vampire. But , she won't drink blood. She had a curse which everytime the clock stiked 12 midnight , she turned into a killing vampire. That was the curse that her father put before he died. Her father did that so that she can be safe. After all this years , Young never knew anything until BEAST told INFINITE everything and made a deal with them that Young will be theirs when the times come.

 

The times come and what's going to happen to Young? BEAST were used by INFINITE all along.. What will EXO do?

 

END OF FLASHBACK!

 

 

line.gifline.gif

 

Here's chapter 31! More drama will be here soon! I'm busy today so I only can update one chapter for you all! I hope you enjoy reading it~~Please continue to support me!!