Chapter 4

The Forbidden Love

JiYoung was found in a room. A room that was big enough for her to fit. She got off from the bed and left her room. She walked downstairs and saw 6 boys at the living room. She peeked and saw they are in the living room watching tv. One of the boys saw her and walked towards her.

" Hey.. You're awake.. Wanna join us? "

A hand was in front of her. She hesitates to take it. She was shaking and slowly put her hand on the boy's hand. He pulled JiYoung to the living room and sat beside him.

" Where...where am I? "

Young asked and looked at the person. The image was blur.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Young opened her eyes when the sun rays shone on her. She sat up. She recalled back her dreams. She can't see who was that person. It was blurr. Then , Hyungseung came into the room.

" Morning , Young ah! "

He greeted Young and sat beside her.

" Morning , oppa.. "

" Are you feeling okay? "

Hyungseung asked while caressing her head. Young just nodded.

" Palli! Breakfast is ready.. hmm? "

Young nodded and went to did her morning routines. She wore her uniforms and went downstairs. She walked to the kitchen and saw her oppas at the dining table waiting for her.

" Morning , oppas.. "

They greeted her back and enjoyed their breakfast. Then , Young hissed in pain when an unbearable pain hit her head. She held onto her head.

" Young ah.. Gwenchana? "

" Neh.. Just.. a headache.. "

" How about we don't go to school today? "

Young shook her head.

" I'm fine.. Let's go.. "

When Young got up from her seat , the pain got more unbearable. She fell to the ground with her hands on the head. BEAST started to panic and kneeled beside her.

" Oppa... Appo.... Appo.... "

A tear slipped down from Jiyoung's eyes. She screamed in pain and the glass all shattered in pieces.

" Hyung! What's wrong with Young! She's not like this before! "

" Young! Young! "

Doojoon shook Young but she was still on the floor crying in pain.

" Give me BLOOD , Young ah.. "

" GET AWAY FROM ME!!! "

Young's eyes started to change. This time both of her eyes are :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd8JglN-XP-HDPpqGplRC

When the screaming stopped , BEAST sensed something wrong so they stood back. Young got up and turned to face BEAST. They widened their eyes in shocked.

" What are you doing?!! IT'SNOT EVEN NIGHT TIME!! "

Yes. It was the vampire side of Young had awakened.

" I have my own names too , okay? "

BEAST growled.

" GET OUT FROM YOUNG NOW!! "

" Don't you guys wanna know my name? "

" GET OUT FROM HER NOW!! "

" Well , my name is Haeri.. "

Haeri smirked.

" WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING! GET OUT FROM YOUNG NOW!! "

" You guys disturbed my meal yesterday night.. This is not over.. "

Haeri smirked. Gikwang took Haeri's collar.

" You better get out from her now! OR ELSE! "

" Or else what? Kill me? Well.. Guess what.. You can't kill me.. Young's half of the human soul is with me.. "

" YOU DON'T DESERVE TO CALL HER YOUNG! "

" What happen if I tell her that she had been killing people.. What if I tell her all of her past? You all don't like that , right? "

Haeri smirked and grabbed a botol of blood. She drank it and Young returned to normal. BEAST went to check on her. Young opened her eyes and saw her oppas in front of her.

" Oppa.. What just.. happened? "

" Everything's okay now.. Are you okay? Are you hurt? "

Young shook her head.

" Oppa.. School.. "

" It's okay.. I will explain everything.. Just get some rest.. Junhyung.. Bring her to her room.. "

Junhyung carried her bridal style to her room.

" Hyung.. You know we can't keep secret from her.. She will find out soon.. "

" I know.. Get me The Noble one.. "

Doojoon said and they widened their eyes in shocked.

" Why them , hyung! Why?! Is there really no other options? "

" Do you think I wanted to do this , Gikwang? "

Gikwang sighed.

" Arrasso.. "

Gikwang left and went to look for The Noble.

 

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

Here's chapter 4! I'm so sorry of the story are boring! Please forgive me.. I just need some time to think and need some support! Please support me and I will do my best to make it an interesting one! 

 

Don't angry at author-nim! Saranghae! <3

 

BaekSoo Couple! Cute~~

 

Cute!! xDD

 

Hahahaha ~ XDDD

 

 

Waahhh! Yepuda~ 

 

EXO Gangnam Style! XDD

 

ENJOY~~ :D