Chapter 5

The Forbidden Love

The next day , it was Saturday. Young woke up and did her morning routines. She changed into :

She left her room and went to see her oppas. They were sleeping soundly in their room. She decided not to wake them up and let them to continue their sleep. Young left the house and went for a walk. She came to a nearby ramen shop and had her breakfast. She sat near the window.


At the same time , EXO woke up and left the house for breakfast. They came to the ramen shop where Young went to. They sat a table away from her.

" Ohh! I'm so hungry! "

XiuMin pouted.

" Hyung! You're always hungry! "

Sehun said while drinking her bubble tea. Kris and Suho went to order some noodles. Luhan turned and saw Young looking outside the window. He narrowed his eyes. The waitress served her noodles and Young saw Luhan staring at her. Young raised an eyebrow at him. Luhan raised his eyebrows too. Sehun looked at his hyung and turned where Luhan saw.

" Hyung.. Why are you staring at her? "

" Don't you think she looks familiar? "

Young just shrugged and went to eat her ramen. Kris and Suho came back with a tray of food in their hands.

" Hyung! She really look familiar.. It's like we have seen her before.. "

" Nonsense , Luhan.. I think you like her.. "

Luhan widened his eyes at his hyung.

" Ani! It's just that she looks familiar.. "

Luhan looked at Young again. She finished her ramen and paid the bill. She left the shop with her hands in her pockets.

" I don't know.. But she's pretty.. "

Chanyeol said while slurping his noodles. Baekhyun smacked his head.

" Aish! Your saliva is everywhere! "

EXO enjoyed their breakfast while Young went for a walk down the street. Then , she bumped into someone.

" Aish! Watch where you're going , will ya?! "

Young shouted. She looked up and saw 6 boys in front of her.

" Whoa! You're the one who bumped into me.. You should say sorry! "

" Whatever.. "

Young just walked past them. But , one of the boys grabbed her wrist. Young acted quickly and flipped him.

" Whoa.. Feisty.. What's your name , girl? "

Young scoffed and rolled her eyes. She walked away. The guy who was being flipped , stood up.

" Name's L.Joe.. Nice meeting you , girl.. "

Young ignored and disappear into the valley. Yes. That was Teen Top. The man who bumped into Young was L.Joe.

" Palli , hyung! I'm hungry! "

Ricky nudged his hyung's arm.

" Aish! Arrasso! "

C.A.P said while removing his arm away from Ricky. They reached the ramen shop. Yes. It was where EXO and Young had their ramen. EXO stopped eating and sniff the air.

" It's them again.. "

Kai said while growling.

" Well.. Well.. Isn't it EXO? "

Chunji smirked with his hands in his pockets.

" What are you guys doing here? "

Kris said with his eyes growling in gold colour.

" What? Can't we have food here? This is not your territory.. "

L.Joe smirked and took a seat just beside them. Luhan widened his eyes when he smell something familiar. It was Young's scent. Why they can't smell Young's vampire scent? BEAST pull a spell on her so that she won't get in trouble.

" Where do you get that scent? "

Luhan said while glared at L.Joe.

" Smells good , huh? A girl bumped into me just now.. Damn! She's pretty.. "

Luhan clenched his fist. 

" Do you want take this outside? "

Luhan said while cracking his knuckles.

" Luhan! Sit down! "

The leader said. Then , the air was filled with sweet scent. Lavender scent. Young came into the shop again because she had forgotten to buy some ramen for her oppas. She ordered a take away noodles. While waiting , she went to sit while sipping her coffee. EXO and Teen Top were staring at her. They can't took their eyes off because of her scent. Young felt something weird like a lot of stares were staring at her. She turned and saw 18 pairs of eyes staring at her. She blinked her eyes many times and turned away from them.

" Why are they looking at me like that? "

Young just shrugged and soon her order was done. She left the shop with plastic bags fill with noodles in her hands. EXO and Teen Top came back to their senses.

" Hyung! She really smell nice! "

Tao said while remembering the scent. EXO finished their breakfast and left the shop.

" I want to meet that noona! "

Sehun said while drinking his bubble tea. Young was wlaking down the street until she heard a young boy screaming for help. Young searched for the young boy and saw he was being bullied by some bullies. She ran to the young boy.

" YAH! Pick somebody with your own size.. "

The bullies looked up and saw Young.

" Whoa.. What a pretty girl.. "

One of the bullies lifted her chin. Young pushed their hands away and started to punch him in the face.

" What the! You're gonna get it! "

The bullies started to attack. Young picked the young boy up and put him somewhere safe. Then , one of the bullies almost laid a punch on Young. But , Young was faster. She grabbed his hands and used her elbow to hit his chest. The bullies were down. EXO at that time were there. They widened their eyes in shocked when they saw a girl like her knew how to fight. She crouched down to the young boy.

" Gwenchana? Are you hurt? "

Young patted his head.

" Gomawo , noona.. Look out! "

The young boy shouted when one of the bullies took out a knife and was about to stab Young. EXO sensed danger and ran over there with their speed. Young hugged the boy tightly waiting for the pain. But , she felt a pair of warm arms hugging her and the boy. Tao knocked the bullies down with his wushu. Young opened her eyes and saw a good-looking boy.

" Are you okay? Are you hurt? "

" Ermm.. I'm fine.. Are you okay? "

Luhan nodded and gave her a small smile. 

" Hyung! Are you okay? "

Sehun came and checked on Luhan.

" I'm fine , Sehun.. "

Young thanked them for helping.

" What's your name , little boy.. "

" My name is Seo Jiseok.. "

Young smiled and pinched Jiseok's cheeks.

" Omo! You're so cute! I want to take you home! "

" Noona.. Can you bring me home? "

Jiseok asked.

" Sure.. Tell me where's your address.. "

Jiseok shook his head.

" I want to go home with you , noona.. "

Young widened her eyes in shocked. She think twice. Her brothers are vampires. Will they hurt him?

" Arrasso.. You can come home with me.. "

" Yay! I have an umma! "

Young picked the Jiseok up and he cuddle at the crook of her neck.

" Kamsamida for helping.. "

Young bowed to EXO.

" Nahh.. It's okay.. Do you want us to walk you home? "

Young blinked her eyes and nodded. EXO brought her home. They saw how happy Jiseok with Young. They smiled and finally they reached her home.

" Thank you.. for today.. "

Young smiled and was about to open the door.

" Wait! "

Luhan grabbed her shoulders.

" What's your name? "

" Ohh.. My name is.. "

Young was cut when her oppas opened the door.

" YAH! YOUNG! What took you so long? "

BEAST widened their eyes when they saw EXO.

* What are you guys doing here? *

BEAST and EXO were communicate through their thoughts.

* Why is she living with a bunch of blood idiots! "

" Oppa.. Oppa! "

Young waved her hands in front of her brothers. They came back to their senses.

" Mianhe , oppas.. I met some troubles.. Luckily , they were there to help me.. "

* WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?! *

* We did nothing! Don't you ever do anything to her?! *

Young thanked EXO again for helping. Her voice woke them up. She waved them goodbye and they left with glares on BEAST. Young came into the room with Jiseok.

" Who's that boy? "

" My new baby boy.. "

BEAST widened their eyes in shocked.

" WHAT?! SINCE WHEN DO YOU HAVE A BABY! "

" Oppa! You're gonna scare him! I'll explain everything , okay? Just eat already.. "

Young put Jiseok down and went with him to the living room.

* Hyung.. This is bad.. This is SO BAD! *

* SHUT UP , DONGWOON! I know *

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

Here's chapter 5! I'm really sorry if it's really boring! Please continue to support me and I'll do my best to improve it.. Enjoy reading! I'm sorry.. I'm too lazy to spam today.. :D hahaha~