Chapter 49

The Forbidden Love

Jiyoung ran home to the castle. Before she entered the castle , she looked up and saw a red moon.

It was a big red full moon. She smiled bitterly while looking at the moon. She entered the castle. She saw INFINITE in the living room. INFINITE froze when they saw Jiyoung looking at them.

Get your weapons sharpened , boys.. The last battle..is tomorrow..

INFINITE cheered.

YESH! I can't wait to kill! hahahaha!!

INFINITE went to their room and left her in the living room.

And get your coffins ready..

Jiyoung smirked. She left the castle again. She decided to replay her memories before the last battle tomorrow. She took one last glance at the castle and left. She knew Myungsoo was looking from the window.

What are you doing and what are you thinking , Jiyoung ah...

Myungsoo sighed. He missed her so much! He wanted to spend some time with her but Jiyoung had been avoiding him for weeks. Jiyoung ran to the deepest forest. She spot and smelled something familiar. She widened her eyes and stopped. She turned her head to her right. It was the place where her parents and EXO parents were killed. Jiyoung walked and looked around the place.

 

She smiled and sat on the ground , touching the snow. Feeling the coldness in her hands.

Umma..Appa.. I'm sorry if I made my own decisions.. 

She smiled bitterly and tears escaped from her eyes. Then , she heard someone calling out to her.

Jiyoung ah..

She looked up and gasped. 

U-Umma...A-Appa?

Her parents smiled at her. 

My lovely daughter.. You have grown so much..

Her parents carressed her cheeks. Jiyoung could felt the warm. She could felt the touch. 

U-Umma... I-Is i-it r-really y-you?

Her mum nodded as she saw her tears fell. Jiyoung hugged her parents tightly. It's not a dream. This is the first time she hugged her parents. She finally got the chance to hug her parents again. She never knew this would happened to her.

Appa..*sob* umma... *sob* m-mianhe..

Shhh.. We are not mad at you.. Jiyoung ah.. We don't have much time left.. Just promise me one thing..

What is it , appa?

Her dad cupped her face.

Please.. know what you are doing.. Please don't make yourself regret after making that decision..

Jiyoung held her parents hand and smiled.

I won't regret.. I know what I'm doing..

Her mum hugged her while her dad kissed her head.

Jiyoung ah.. Mianhe if we have to leave like that again..

What...do you mean?

Jiyoung pulled away from the hug and looked at her parents. She widened her eyes when she saw her image of her parents slowly faded. She shook her head and tried to hold her parents hands but it went through.

NO! Umma! Appa! DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN! PLEASE!!

She could only saw her parents smiled at her and just liked that they disappeared. She stared at the sky as she could saw her parents soul flying away. Her eyes were brimmed with tears. Once again , her parents left her again in this cruel world. From the gray clouds , she saw a ray of line coming out from the clouds.

The light shone on her. She looked around as the snow slowly melted and flowers blooming in the snow. The sun came out and smiling brightly to the world. She felt a familiar presence beside her. She turned to her left and saw Xen.

Xen..

Xen her face and purred. Jiyoung patted his head and hugged his head near to her face. Tears fell from her eyes.

I miss you too , Xen..

Xen smiled and flew up to the sky , disappearing into thin air. Jiyoung looked at the sky. Tears kept falling. She missed them so much. Tomorrow she will get what she wanted. She doesn't care she would die at the battle ground. She wanted revenge. She wanted to make this world peace again. Yes. This is her decision. No one can stopped her now.

 

Jiyoung smiled bitterly and left the place. On her way , she spotted a familiar tree. 

She stood under the tree and touched it. The tree glowed brightly when Jiyoung touched it. She pulled away her hand from the tree and widened her eyes. She looked at the tree. It looked old and the colour of the leaves were yellowish in colour. She touched the tree again and it glowed in gold. The birth mark behind her neck glowed too. 

The Tree Of Life..

She sat on the grass and stared at the lake. The sunlight shone the water and it was sparkling liked stars in the night sky. She sighed and touched her birth mark.

No more turning back.. I'm almost there..

Then , she heard footsteps getting louder from somewhere. Her eyes turned red and turned her head. She pounce on someone.

Who are you?

Jiyoung grabbed on that someone's neck.

Let me go! Don't you know who I am?

NO! Why are you here? Are you trying to kill me?

Whoa! Whoa! Calm down! I'm one of the wizards here.. That's my house..

She pointed at the tree. Jiyoung frowned.

You mean.. this tree is your house?

The young girl nodded. Jiyoung released her and helped her up.

What's your name?

The girl cleared the dust off her clothes and cleared .

I'm Nana.. The wizard of Tree Of Life..

Wizard? You? A? Wizard?

Jiyoung looked from her head to toe. She looked kinda young and looked liked she only 10 years old.

YAH! Don't look down on me! I'm 310 years old! I'm your unnie!!

Jiyoung laughed out loud.

YOU! 310 years old?

Nana nodded making Jiyoung burst in laugter again. Nana pouted.

Yah! I'm really 310 years old..

Okay.. okay.. I'm sorry..

She wiped the tears away from her eyes from laughing too much.

I'm sorry for teasing you like this.. Well.. It's nice to meet you..

When Jiyoung walked away , Nana saw the birth mark behind Jiyoung's neck. She gasped and widened her eyes in shocked. She grabbed her hands.

What's your name? Who are you? Where did your parents gave birth to you? Please! Tell me!

Okay.. My name is Byun Jiyoung.. My parents gave birth to me under that tree..

Jiyoung pointed at the tree. Nana gasped. She widened her eyes in shocked and covered .

D-Don't t-tell m-me.. y-you're t-the..

Yes.. I'm the Tree Of Life..

Jiyoung showed her the birth mark. Nana was shocked and brought her into a small house. Nana took out the book and flipped the pages. She gasped again. She cupped Jiyoung's face.

YES! YOU ARE THE TREE OF LIFE!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!

Jiyoung blinked her eyes in confusion.

OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! THE TREE OF LIFE IS RETURNED!! YOU WILL GIVE YOUR SOUL -

Nana stopped and covered . She turned to see Jiyoung. Jiyoung smiled bitterly and stood up.

I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to tell you this..

Jiyoung smiled and shook her head.

Gwenchana.. I have made my own decisions.. Don't you have to worry about it..

Nana sighed and nodded.

There's one thing to tell you.. I bet EXO didn't tell you right..

What is it?

EXO are the wolves prince left in this world.. And the one who had bonded with EXO need to.. * cleared * give birth to a baby to continue the tradition...

Jiyoung widened her eyes.

WHAT?! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!

Nana covered her ears as Jiyoung shouted at her.

I'm sorry , okay? It said here in the book!

Jiyoung groaned.

You know me and EXO had cut our bond.. You can't just tell us to have a baby just like that!

Well.. There's a way..

Nana told Jiyoung the process. (Sorry! I have to keep it as a secret first! Sorry!) Jiyoung left the small house and waved goodbye to Nana. Nana sighed as Jiyoung disappeared into the woods.

I hope you know what you are doing..

By the time Jiyoung reached home , it was already late. Myungsoo was in the living room waiting for Jiyoung to come home. Jiyoung came back home and just walked past Myungsoo.

Where have you been? I miss you..

Somewhere.. It's none of your business..

Jiyoung sounded cold and Myungsoo missed the Jiyoung he loved. He saw Jiyoung gulped a packet of blood in front of him. Jiyoung turned her head and looked at Myungsoo.

You're hungry?

Myungsoo nodded. Jiyoung grabbed a packet of blood and threw it at Myungsoo. Myungsoo didn't want this kind of blood. He missed Jiyoung's blood. He wanted Jiyoung's blood.

But.. I want yours..

I'm tired.. Good Night..

Jiyoung walked to her room leaving Myungsoo in the kitchen with a packet of blood in his hands. He clenched his fist tightly and the blood packets broke and spilled all over the floor. He sighed and groaned in frustration.

I miss you.. Where's the Jiyoung I love?

 

 

 

Here's chapter 49! Annyeong! I'm back and I'm sorry that maybe I can't update the story tomorrow.. I will find some time to update the story again! Thank you for waiting for me.. Hope you enjoy reading it and give me a upvote if you like reading this story! Please continue to support me! Thanks and enjoy~~ EXO IS COMING BACK SOON! OMG!!!! THEY LOOK SO DAMN HANDSOME WITH THEIR NEW HAIR AND NEW HAIR COLOUR! Please continue to support our EXO oppas! EXO OPPAS FIGHTING!!