Chapter 13

The Forbidden Love

EXO were at their house resting well.. not resting..

" YAH! CHANYEOL YOU ATE MY LAST COOKIE!!! "

" YAH! XIUMIN STOP STUFING YOURSELF WITH BUNS!! "

" YOU'RE DEAD SEHUN!!! COME HERE!!! "

EXO were chasing each other making the house in a mess. Well , except for one. Suho was at his room after returning from school. He started to get curious about Young's borth mark. Why is it a tree? But , the tree looks familiar.. He took out a book that his father gave it to him when he was young. He opened and the book glowed. The words slowly appeared : Your Destiny is here.. Suho didn't get it. Who is Destiny? Or who is his destiny? Where is his destiny?

 

While at the same time... Young reached home from school. She saw her parents with their luggage. " Are we going anywhere? " Young asked while eyeing the luggage. " Ani.. Me and your umma will be out for a few days.. " Her dad answered with a smile. " So , I'm alone in the house? " Her parents nodded. Young sighed and just nodded. " No parties allowed.. No boys allowed and bed time 10pm.. Get it? " Young's mum said while pointing her index finger at her. " Arrasso.. You two have fun.. " Her parents nodded. They gave you a hug before leaving the house. When they left , their faces started to get serious. " Don't say a single word when we reach there.. " Her mum said in a serious tone. Her dad nodded.

 

While her parents had left , Young changed into some clothes. She made herself lunch and ate it while watching some tv. She sighed. " I'm bored.. " Young pouted while hitting the pillows. " Should I go to EXO? Well , their house is near and - WHAT THE!! What am I talking about!! " Young shook her head and focus on her tv BUT SHE CAN'T BECAUSE SHE IS TOO BORED! Young screamed in annoyance and sunk her face into the pillows. " WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH THIS BOREDOM!!!!! "

 

Soon , it was late at night. EXO were watching tv until they smell something familiar. They widened their eyes. Kris ran to Suho's room. " SUHO! TEEN TOP IS COMING! They have invaded our territory! " Suho who was searching for answers , widened his eyes and left the room. EXO quickly left the house and transform into their wolf form. They ran deep into the forest and stopped. They growled when 6 man stood in front of them. Teen Top didn't change into their wolf form. They smirked. " What are you guys doing in our territory! " Suho growled.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcGRnZCf0yB-xGpwfihkQ

" Nothing.. Just wanna have some fresh air.. Your teritory.. not bad.. I can't wait to take it.. " L.Joe smirked and it was getting on EXO's nerves. EXO started to attack Teen Top. " 6 against 12? That's so unfair , right? " Teen Top cloned themselves and it became 12 versus 12. Suho used his power 'Water' , and choked Chunji. But , Chunji know substitution. Every time you touch him , it went through. It feels like he's a ghost. Chunji smirked and punch Suho in the face. Luhan was fighting with L.Joe. L.Joe took out his blades.

Did I mention it was really sharp? No , right? Let me tell you! IT'S REALLY SHARP!!!! L.Joe turned his blades and dashed towards Luhan. Luhan dodged when he felt a cut on his cheeks. He groaned. L.Joe smirked but he didn't stopped. He dashed towards Luhan again , swinging his blades but Luhan dodged the sharp blades. " Why are you running away , scaredy dog? " When Luhan was distracted , L.Joe's clone took the opportunity and slash a cut on Luhan's leg. Luhan groaned in pain and fell to the ground. Luhan growled and stood back up. He looked around to see his brothers being attacked. He can saw pain on every of their faces. Luhan took a deep breath and faced L.Joe. " You're going down , Luhan.. " L.Joe tossed his blades at Luhan. Luhan used his telekinesis power and move his brothers back into their house. When Luhan was about to dodge the blade , it cut his hands and they were bleeding. Luhan locked the door not wanting his brothers to come out. " You know.. *pant* not only you can clone yourself.. " Luhan smirked and he poofed. Teen Top widened their eyes when they fell for Luhan's trick. 

 

" WE'RE GOING TO GET YOU , EXO!!! " Teen Top said in anger and disappear into the woods. Now , the question is.. Where is Luhan? EXO is safe now but where's Luhan?

 

 

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

Here's chapter 13 ~ Hello! I hope you enjoy reading it and I'm sorry if the story is not that good.. Please continued supporting me and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO D.O!! STAY SQUISHY AND CUTE FOREVER!! SANGILCHUKAHAMIDA~~ ^_^