Chapter 23

The Forbidden Love

The school soon was over. Young put her stuff into her bag and left the class with EXO. They were about to leave the school until L.Joe grabbed Young's wrist. " Young ah , I have problems with some homework.. Can you help me? " Young looked at EXO. " Get your hands off her! " Sehun came and grabbed Young's wrist pulling her but L.Joe won't let go. " How about you let go first? " L.Joe and Sehun started pulling Young. " Ahhh! Oppa! Let go! " " NO! Ask that brat to let go first! "

 

 

" Fine.. " L.Joe let go of Young. Young and Sehun fell to the ground , scraping her elbow. " YOUNG! " EXO panicked when they saw blood flowing down her elbow. " YAH! WHO ASK YOU TO LET GO! " L.Joe shrugged his shoulders. " Well , he does.. " L.Joe pointed at Sehun and smirked. " I'm going to kill you! " Before Kai lunged towards him , Young grabbed Kai's wrist. " Oppa.. Let's just go home , hmm? " Kai softened and nodded. XiuMin carried her bridal style and gave Teen Top one last glare before heading home.

 

 

" Oppa.. I can walk you know.. I just hurt my elbow.. " " Talk all you want , lady! I won't put you down until Lay heals you.. " XiuMin said. They soon reached home and XiuMin gently put her down on the couch. Lay sat beside her and used his power to heal her eyebrow. " There. All heal.. " Lay smiled. " Gomawo , oppa.. " Young placed a kiss on his cheeks. " I'm going to make dinner.. " D.O said and went to his kitchen. " Oppa.. Why do you guys hate Teen Top that much? "

 

 

" We're just hate them.. They steal everything we have and think that they are the best.. They might steal you away from us too.. " Suho said while crossing his arms. " I won't let them take noona! " Sehun pouted and hugged her waist. " but oppa.. you guys don't have to be so jealous that you would beat them up.. Don't forget we're in school.. " Young said while patting Sehun's head. " We know.. But , we have to protect you.. Who know what they will do to you? " Kris said while taking a seat next to her.

 

 

" Hyung! How about the 12 of us.. Each day , Young will have 2 of us by her side all day? Sounds great , right? " Kai suggested. Suho and Kris caressed their chin. " No bad , Kai.. Maybe this could work.. " Suho and Kris nodded. Happy with the plan. Okay! " Monday will be Kai and D.O , Tuesday will be Chanyeol and Baekhyun , Wednesday will be Kris and Tao , Thursday will be XiuMin and Chen , Friday will be Suho and Sehun , Saturday will be Luhan and Lay.. And Sunday , all of us we will watching over her.. Sounds great? " EXO nodded , happy with the arrangement. " Oppa.. I'm going to be fine.. There's no need for all this protection.. " Young pouted. " I think this is a great plan and it also gives us the chance to be with you and close with you.. " " Arrasso.. "

 

 

" Go and have a bath.. When the dinner ready , we'll call for you.. " Young nodded. " Oppa.. Can you get off from me? " Sehun shook his head. " Noona , let's bath together! I can clean your back! " Suho smacked his head and pulled him away from her. " Ahh! HYUNG! " Sehun pouted. " You! Go and help Kyungsoo! " Suho ordered and Sehun obeyed. Young went to her room and bathed. After a warm bath , she wrapped a towel around her petite body and left the bathroom. She went to the closet to take her clothes until she felt someone behind her.

 

 

" Chanyeol? Is that you? " When Young turned , she widened her eyes in shocked. She screamed. " AHHHH!!!! " EXO heard her screamed and panicked. They rushed to her room and opened the door , widened their eyes to see L.Joe on top of Young. " Oppa! " Young was not wearing any clothes but a towel wrapped around it. She held tightly onto the towel. " Aww.. What a bad timing.. I was going to have fun with you.. " L.Joe leaned in closer and smelled her hair. Lavender. EXO clenched their fist. " GET OFF FROM HER NOW!! " They growled and their eyes were turned red. " Maybe some other time.. See ya~ " L.Joe gave a kiss on her cheeks and left the house.

 

 

EXO went to Young , checking her if she's hurt. They hugged Young tightly. " O-Oppas... C-Can't b-breathe.. " They slowly let go of her. " Come on.. Wear some clothes.. Dinner is almost ready.. " Young nodded and took her clothes to change into the bathroom. " Hyung.. We need someone to look after Young at night too.. Who knows that L.Joe brat will come again? " " Just follow the arrangement that I had arranged.. Let's start today.. Today is Wednesday so Kris and Tao will be sleeping with Young today , okay? " EXO nodded and went downstairs , waiting for Young.

 

 

Young wore her simple T-shirt and a short pants and headed downstairs. Her hair was dripping. She took a seat between Kris and Tao. " Aigoo! Young ah.. You will get sick if you don't dry your hair.. " Kris went to take a towel and dried it for her. " But.. I'm lazy to do it.. " Young pouted. Soon , dinner was served and Kris had finished drying her hair too. " Young ah.. Kris and Tao will be sleeping with you today.. " Young choked on her food when Suho told her that Kris and Tao will be sleeping with her. " MWO?! " " We have to do it.. After hwat happened just now.. We need someone to be there for you.. What if they do it to you again? " Young sighed and nodded. She knew it was for her safety. She had no choice but to accept it.