Chapter 44

The Forbidden Love

The next morning , Myungsoo cracked his knuckles and straightened his back. He had been sitting by the table , dealing with paper works. INFINITE had gone to their room and rest. He looked out of the window and saw the sun shining brightly. Sunshine hurts him the most. He went to look for Jiyoung. He knocked on her door and didn't see Jiyoung on the bed. He grew panicked and saw Xen.

Xen! Where is she?

Xen pointed and Myungsoo walked towards the direction where Xen pointed. He softened when he saw Jiyoung sleeping on the floor with all the presents scattered around. He sighed and smiled.

You have to open your presents , huh?

He carried her bridal style and placed her on the bed. He didn't noticed the necklace around her neck , the bracelet around her wrist , the scarf around her neck , the beanie she's wearing now and the anklet around her ankle. Myungsoo kissed her head and left her room. After Myungsoo left the room , Jiyoung opened her eyes. She sat up and saw Xen beside her. She smiled at Xen.

Morning , Xen..

Xen her face. She patted his head.

I need to go somewhere.. Wanna come with me?

Xen nodded. Jiyoung smiled and went to take a bath. She wore 

She took the scarf that Kai gave her and wore it around her neck and the beanie XiuMin gave her. She wore the beanie on her head and patted Xen's head. She climbed on Xen.

Xen.. Bring me to my parents..

Xen nodded and ran deep into the woods. Soon , they reached the graveyard. She got off from Xen and looked at the only 2 graves. She walked towards the grave and kneeled in front of the grave.

Umma.. Appa.. I'm here..

She touched the grave and tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Why did you leave me? Where were you when I needed you the most?

Jiyoung burst in tears.

I'm a vampire! A monster!! 

Jiyoung punched the ground making the ground shook. Xen went beside her and caressed her cheeks with his head. Jiyoung spent her morning in front of her parents' grave. Then , she heard footsteps in the woods. She widened her eyes and turned her body. Her eyes were dangerously red. She turned into a cold person because she doesn't want to see them here.

What are you guys doing here?

She said coldly and glared at EXO. EXO somehow surprised to see Jiyoung here with Kai's scarf , Xiumin's beanie , Chanyeol's anklet , Baekhyun's bracelet , Suho's necklace.

We're here to see Young's parents..

Kris said with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

You won't step any closer to my parents..

Kris ignored Jiyoung and walked towards her parents' grave.

What happened to ' when you see me again , we all have no choice but to kill you.. '?

Kris stopped in front of Jiyoung. Xen growled and stood protectively in front of Jiyoung.

Today is your lucky day.. You get to kill me.. Why don't you start?

Jiyoung smirked and everyone was very surprised at Jiyoung's sudden cold appearance.

You won't start? I guess I'm the one who's lucky..

Jiyoung disappeared and stood behind Suho in a speed of light. She smirked and kicked Suho's back , sending him flying and knocked the tree. EXO widened their eyes in shocked and Lay was about to run to Suho to heal him but Jiyoung stopped him. In a speed of light , she pushed Lay to the ground. And didn't I say Jiyoung is their Tree Of Life? So , she had the same powers as EXO. 

 

 

She pushed Lay to the ground and the roots came out from the ground and locked Lay to the ground. 

2 down... 10 more to go..

She turned and smirked at EXO , sending shivers down their spine. In a blink of an eye , Jiyoung was behind Kris. Kris saw how fast Jiyoung was and flew to the sky. He smirked but he didn't know something above him. He looked up and shocked to see Jiyoung above him. 

Have you forgotten? I'm your Tree of Life..

With that , Jiyoung tied his hands and legs and pushed him hard on the ground. Kris groaned in pain.

BAEKHYUN! BLIND HER!

Suho shouted from afar. Baekhyun gulped and used his light to blind her but does it worked? Of course not. With that amount of light , Jiyoung held his neck and pushed him to the ground making the ground cracked. Baekhyun saw her right eye. Around her pupil was EXO's symbols. Jiyoung smirked and blind Baekhyun instead. Baekhyun screamed in pain as he can't see anymore but felt around him was darkness. 

 

Jiyoung got off from Baekhyun and saw Xen being hurt. She gritted her teeth.

You dare to hurt my baby boy?

Xen ran away from Chanyeol and Chen. Xen limped towards her.

You okay , baby boy?

They saw Jiyoung smile when she talked to Xen. Xen nodded. Her smiled was wiped off and all they could sense was danger and coldness around her.

You're gonna regret everything you said..

Jiyoung dashed forward and tackled Xiumin to the ground.

Thanks for the beanie anyway..

Xiumin groaned in pain. Jiyoung froze Xiumin to the ground. Xiumin felt he can't unfroze himself. Next , Jiyoung attacked Chanyeol. She kicked his chin hard sending Chanyeol flying to the sky. Chanyeol groaned and above him was Jiyoung. He widened his eyes.

Thanks for the anklet..

With that , Jiyoung kicked his head sending him fell to the ground hard. 

Let me see.. 6 down.. 6 more to kill..

She walked towards the other 6. (Chen , Tao , Luhan , Sehun , D.O and Kai) Luhan used his telekinesis to grab her neck but Jiyoung was more faster. She grabbed his neck before he could do it. Jiyoung smirked when she saw how Luhan suffocates and struggling to free himself.

You made the wrong move , LuLu..

With that , Luhan was trapped in darkness. He widened his eyes when he saw 100 swords surrounded him. His cold sweat rolled down his cheeks.

Wrong move and you're...dead..

Luhan clenched his fist. When his one dripped on sweat fell to the ground , one of the sword flew and cut his leg. His blood flowed out. 

Your blood smells nice..

Jiyoung . Then , she was disturbed when Kai back hugged her. Luhan was free from the darkness but he groaned in pain when he saw his legs bleeding. 

Like holding me that much , Kai?

Kai knew he made the wrong move. He saw a deadly sword in front of him. He gulped and he was about to let Jiyoung go but he was stucked liked being sticked to Jiyoung. The sword aimed and pierched through Jiyoung and Kai. Jiyoung released Kai and he fell to the ground , groaning in pain while holding onto his stomach. EXO widened their eyes when they saw Jiyoung was being pierched through too. But she looked okay. She smirked and took the sword out from her stomach and laid it on the ground.

 

Jiyoung somehow felt weak when her blood came out from her stomach flowing out a lot. Her knees felt weak and almost fell. Xen caught onto her. Then , Lay who was stuck to the ground , the roots disappeared and he was free. Baekhyun who was blind can see again. Xiumin who froze to the ground was free too. Jiyoung coughed out blood and EXO was standing in front of her staring at her. She smirked.

Do you think it's over? It's your chance.. Kill me.. Just pierched through my heart and I will be gone in front of you..

Suho grabbed the sword and aimed at Jiyoung. Xen growled fiercely and stood in front of Jiyoung. Kris and Xiumin held Xen by the neck and pushed him to the ground. Xen struggled and tried to bite Kris and Xiumin.

Xen! Stay down..

Xen whined and stayed down. Suho looked at Jiyoung who was bleeding on the ground. She was laying in her own pool of blood. The blood was pure red and the ground turned black and dark. The grass wilted. She closed her eyes and Suho was about to kill Jiyoung but he could felt a lot of presence around the forest. He stopped and looked around. He saw Myungsoo coming out from the woods with eyes dangerously red. He's mad. 

What do you THINK YOU ARE DOING!!

Myungsoo held Suho's neck and pushed him to the ground. EXO was about to attacked.

Stay down! You're surrounded..

EXO stopped when they saw dragons fiercely glaring at them , Kim Minjun with his cougars and INFINITE there , preparing to attack.

M-Myungsoo...

Myungsoo released Suho and went beside Jiyoung. He touched her stomach. She hissed in pain.

Flower!

A beautiful girl bowed at Myungsoo.

Take her home and treat her wounds..

Flower bowed and gently carried Jiyoung to her dragon. She placed Jiyoung at her dragon's palm. The dragon gently closed its palms. Flower got on her dragons and took off to the castle.

Myungsoo turned his head and glared at EXO. He could saw EXO was hurt really badly. He smirked.

My wife did a good job , huh?

EXO growled and stood protectively in front of the ones who were hurt badly.

But.. you all did smell her blood , right?

EXO widened their eyes when they could smell Jiyoung's blood in Myungsoo's body.

Yes.. I drank her blood.. Damn , it was delicious.. 

EXO clenched their fist.

I'm glad my wife chose to be enemies with you.. We all won't know when you will die in her hands..

Myungsoo made a signal and left the woods. EXO saw Minjun bowed to Myungsoo and helped him to climb on the dragons. They noticed Minjun's eyes were yellow in colour. The same colour when Baekhyun saw her right eye.

Hyung! It was the same colour as Young's right eye.. I saw her right eye.. Around her pupil was our power symbols.. That's why she had the same powers as us.. - Baekhyun

Suho glared at Myungsoo who took off with his dragons to the castle. 

Let's get Kai treated.. He lost a lot of blood.. - Suho

Chanyeol and Chen carried Kai and slowly went home to treat their wounds. Once Myungsoo reached home , he went to the medical room. Flower bowed at him. Myungsoo went to Jiyoung's side and caressed her face.

Feeling better now?

Jiyoung smiled and weakly nodded.

Why are you there alone?

I'm not.. Xen was with me.. Flower..

Flower came and bowed.

Can you take a look at Xen? He's hurt too..

Flower nodded and went to Xen. Myungsoo held her hands tightly.

I'm fine , oppa..

No! You're not! What if you left me just like that?! What if you -

Myungsoo was cut when Jiyoung pecked his lips.

Is this okay now?

Jiyoung chuckled and shook her head. Myungsoo smirked.

Ani..

Jiyoung widened her eyes when Myungsoo cupped her face and kissed her passionately. Jiyoung playfully hit his arm and hugged his neck to deepen the kiss. Without Myungsoo knowing , a tear fell from Jiyoung's eyes.

 

 

 

Here's chapter 44! Sorry for the slow updates~~ Hope you enjoy reading it and continued to show your support! Upvote and subscribe the story if you like reading it~ Thanksss~~