Chapter 42

The Forbidden Love

The forest was covered in deep snow. Jiyoung was sitting near the fireplace to warm herself. She stared at the fire. She felt a warm blanket covered her body. She looked up and saw Myungsoo. She smiled and Myungsoo kissed her head. He sat beside her and pulled her to his chest.

Are you warm now?

Jiyoung smiled and nodded. She closed her eyes to enjoy this moment.

The Volturs.. We are going to have a party... between the vampires , werewolves and hunters..

Jiyoung opened her eyes when she heard 'werewolves'. She looked up at Myungsoo.

Yes. EXO are invited..

Jiyoung sighed and nodded.

This party is to show everyone that you're mine.. 

Myungsoo kissed her head and Jiyoung felt happy everytime Myungsoo kissed her head.

Will...they accept me?

Myungsoo cupped her face and pecked her lips.

They will.. They will accept you and not to lay any hands on you...because you're mine..

Jiyoung smiled and pecked his lips. Myungsoo smiled and digged himself at her neck , smelling her scent. 

You hungry?

Myungsoo nodded and hugged her waist tightly. Jiyoung caressed his back , signalling him to go ahead. Myungsoo sunk his fangs deep into her skin and her blood. Jiyoung moaned and gripped onto Myungsoo's shirt tightly. After Myungsoo enjoyed his snack , he her neck and kissed the holes that he made. He pulled away from the hug and kissed Jiyoung , tasting her own blood. Jiyoung and Myungsoo never felt so happy in their lives. They cuddled and hugged each other tightly not letting go of each other.

 

 

EXO at their new territory , had their new house.

EXO were unpacking their bags until they received a card at the letter box.

Zapphire! Get the letter.. - Kris

Zapphire was a small dragon that they found in the house.

Zapphire accepted EXO as her new masters. She flew to the letter box and grabbed the letter. She flew and landed on Kris's shoulders. Kris patted her head and she purred. Kris opened the letter and widened his eyes. Suho came down from the stairs and saw how shocked Kris was.

What is it , Kris? - Suho

Soon , EXO came and surrounded Kris.

We...We got invited...to The Volturs's Party..

EXO stayed silent. Suho snatched the letter from Kris and looked at the invitation. He gripped onto the paper tightly , making the paper crumbled.

Are we going , hyung? - Kai

The Volturs might had a plan.. We need to be there and listen.. Always remembered to be on guard.. There would be hunters too.. - Suho

When's the party , hyung? - Sehun

Tonight.. - Suho

EXO nodded and everyone went to their room to get ready. Sehun who was in his room , something caught his eyes. He turned and saw the earrings he bought for Jiyoung.

large.jpg

He took one of the earrings and put it on his left ear.

I'm going to see you again , Jiyoung..

Sehun smiled. Do you think that EXO would forget about Jiyoung in 1 year? IMPOSSIBLE! They missed Jiyoung so much but they just can't showed it in front to each other. If they do , Suho would be mad. Each of them never did forget about Jiyoung. It's so hard to forget someone you love so deeply. But , fate came. fate decided that they will meet again. That is tonight.

 

 

 

 

Tonight had come. The Volturs , INFINITE wore their suits.

Jiyoung was in her room , she put on :

Jiyoung put on a light make-up and came out from her room. She walked downstairs and Myungsoo's eyes were sparkling. Myungsoo held her by the waist.

You look beautiful..

Only today?

Myungsoo pecked her red glossy lips.

Always and forever beautiful in my eyes...

Jiyoung smiled and Myungsoo took out a pair of black high heels.

Myungsoo put the high heels shoes on for Jiyoung. He held her hands so that she won't fell.

I really can't take this anymore.. Too much lovey-dovey in front of me.. I guess I need to puke..

Sunggyu closed his eyes and left the house first with the others. Myungsoo and Jiyoung chuckled. Myungsoo hugged her waist and left the house. They got into their limo and head to the party. While EXO , they put on their suits.

(GOSH! THEY LOOK GOOD IN SUITS!! >.<)

Everyone LOOK SO DAMN GOOD in their suits. They styled their hair and left the house. They got into their limo and headed to the party. In their minds were full of Jiyoung. Will they get to see her at the party? What is their fate?

 

 

 

 

INFINITE reached the party and it was snowing. Myungsoo hugged Jiyoung closed to him then another car parked in front of their limo. EXO got off from their limo and locked eyes with Jiyoung. Her right eye was covered and she was staring at EXO. EXO widened their eyes to see Jiyoung's new appearances. They missed her so much. Myungsoo gripped onto her hand tightly. Jiyoung blinked her eyes and looked at Myungsoo. 

Mian..

Jiyoung said and Myungsoo smiled. He smiled and kissed her cheeks. That made EXO jealous. Myungsoo held by her shoulders and brought her up the stairs. EXO glared at Myungsoo and went up the stairs too. INFINITE went to the V.I.P room. EXO's eyes never left Jiyoung when she was walking up the stairs to the V.I.P room. When Jiyoung was in the V.I.P room with Myungsoo , her mind was completely blank after seeing EXO. She admitted that EXO looked good in suits.

Jiyoung ah..

Her thought was disturbed when Myungsoo called out to her. She turned her head and looked at Myungsoo who was hurt. She went towards Myungsoo and hugged him to her chest.

Mianhe..

Myungsoo digged his face deep into her chest , smelling her scent. Jiyoung kissed his head and patted his head. Someone knocked on the door and opened it. It was one of the waiter. He cleared his throat when he saw the scene in front of him.

What is it?

Erm... The party is starting in 10 minutes..

Jiyoung smiled and nodded.

Thank you..

The waiter bowed and left the room.

Can I hug you for 10 more minutes?

Myungsoo said with his face still on her chest. Jiyoung nodded and caressed his head. He pulled Jiyoung and she sat on his lap with his head was now at her neck. Jiyoung kissed his forehead. Myungsoo smiled and hugged her tightly. Myungsoo just hoped that time would stop.

 

 

 

Here's chapter 42!! I hope you enjoy reading! I know some of them are boring but I hope you really enjoy reading it.. Please continue to support me too~