Chapter 27

The Forbidden Love

The next morning , Young slowly opened her eyes. She blinked her eyes in confusion when she saw a white stuff in front of her. AND IT WAS MOVING. She looked up and saw XIUMIN?! She widened her eyes. He was hugging her tightly with Chen hugging her back.

" Oppa.. Oppa! " Young shook XiuMin. He rubbed his eyes and smiled at Young.

" Good Morning~ " He laid a kiss on her head. 

" Morning , Youngie~ " Chen laid a kiss on her back.

" Oppa.. We have school today.. "

XiuMin and Chen nodded and slowly let go. They left to their room , getting ready for school. Well , that's weird. Normally , they will showed a lot of skinship to her in the morning. But , nothing happened. Young missed the warmth. She shook her mind off and got off from the bed and did her morning routines.

 

 

She wore her uniform and smiled her reflction on the mirror. She ran downstairs , EXO were in the dining room , waiting for her. She took a seat between Suho and Sehun. Suho and Sehun greeted her with a kiss on the cheeks. 

 

 

- SKIP TO SCHOOL -

 

 

When they reached school , Teen Top was at the front gate waiting for Young.

" Morning , Youngie! " Chanjo hugged her. EXO growled but they ignored it.

" Morning , Chanjo shhi.. " Young smiled.

" Youngie ah.. Remember our study date today? " L.Joe asked with his hands in his pockets.

Young nodded.

" Great! I'll see in the library after school then.. " Young nodded. L.Joe laid a kiss on her cheeks. Young widened her eyes and blushed. He winked at Young and entered the school after bumping their shoulders against EXO.

 

 

" Young ah! Do you really have to go with them? " Suho said , pleading.

" Oppa.. They're nice.. They're mean no harm to me.. " Young said while patting his head. Suho grabbed her hand and kissed it.

" Can we come with you too? In case , they did something to you.. " 

" Well.. Today it's Friday right? It means you and Sehun will by my side.. Okay then.. " Young smiled. Suho and Sehun cheered.

They entered their class and the lessons began.

 

 

- SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL -

 

 

Young were waiting in front of the library. She saw L.Joe running towards her. She waved at him. L.Joe panted and smiled. 

" I'm sorry that you have to wait for me.. " 

" Gwenchana.. I just arrived.. "

L.Joe's expression fell when he saw Suho and Sehun behind her. Young bit her bottom lips. 

" Ermm.. I hope you won't mind if Suho and Sehun come for our study date.. " 

L.Joe smiled a little.

" Gwenchana.. The more the merrier , right? "

" Ohh , if you say so.. Hey guys! You can come too! " Suho shouted and EXO came. Young widened her eyes. 

" Oppa! " Young smacked his arms.

L.Joe glared and smirked.

" Well , I hope you all don't mind that my pack coming too.. "

Soon , Teen Top came. Young lowered her head and sighed. EXO and Teen Top were staring at each other , more liked glaring. Young sighed and entered the library first. Teen Top was about to follow behind but EXO was fast enough and followed behind her. Teen Top growled and EXO were smirking in victory.

 

 

Young took a seat near the window. L.Joe was on her right side and Sehun were on her left side. 

" L.Joe shhi , should we start? " Young smiled and L.Joe nodded. Teen Top and EXO went to grab some books to study while Sehun was on left side , watching L.Joe. Young and L.Joe faces were closed to each other , both of their cheeks almost touching. Sehun had to bear with it. He gripped onto his pencil tightly until it broke into half. L.Joe saw Sehun being mad about him and Young so close to each other.

 

 

He thought of an evil plan. He smirked. When he saw Young was distracted , teaching him about the formula , he quietly slipped his arms around her waist. Pulling him closer to Young. Sehun widened his eyes.

" Young ah! "

Young turned to Sehun. " Yes , oppa? "

" Errmm.. Can you teach me how to do this? " Sehun pointed. Young looked at his paper and nodded. Sehun smiled and quickly removed L.Joe's hands away from her waist. He wrapped his arms around her waist , pulling her closer to him. Young blushed at the sudden closeness. " Oppa.. People are watching.. " Sehun glared at the students and they immediately left the table and went to the last row of the table. " Now , no one can disturb.. " Sehun pecked her lips. Young blushed and taught Sehun the formula. 

 

 

L.Joe growled and clenched his fist. He decided to fight back. " Youngie ah.. I'm lost! " L.Joe pouted. Young went to L.Joe and saw the problems. L.Joe smirked and put his arms around her waist. Sehun won't gave up. He pulled Young to his side , hugging her tightly in his arms. Young blinked her eyes. " Oppa.. Is there something wrong? " Sehun glared at L.Joe. " She's mine! How many times do we have to tell you? "

" Like I said.. She's not your official mate yet! "

Young doesn't know why but she felt hurt in her chest when L.Joe mentioned that she's not their official mate yet. Why EXO didn't tell her about it? Why won't they do it now?

" Keep your dirty paws off from her! " Sehun growled.

" Nope! I won't! " L.Joe grabbed onto her arm and pulled but Sehun pulled her. Both of them were pulling Young. 

" STOP IT!!!! " Young shouted. EXO and Teen Top ran to their tables. Sehun and L.Joe were shocked to see Young shouted.

" I said Stop it! " Young glared at both of them , asking them to let go. They slowly let go. Young released a deep breath out. " I'm going home first.. " Young grabbed her bag and ran out of the library. " Yah! Maknae , what have you done?! "

" YAH! LEE BYUNGHUN! What have you done?! "

Young were running and reached the front gate of the school. She stopped and turned. No one was catching up on her. Why? She wanted EXO to catch up on her but there's no one. She felt disappointed and walked home. Not EXO's home but her real home. Her phone rang suddenly. She picked her phone out from her pocket and saw the caller I.D. It was her parents.

" Umma! Appa! Bogoshipo! " 

" I miss you too , my dear~ Are you coming home now? We have surprises for you! "

" Arrasso , umma.. I'm on my way home now... "

Young ended the call and turned to face the school again. No one. No one was catching up on her. She sighed and ran home to meet her parents.

 

 

From the magic ball , Infinite smirked in victory. " Our plan is going very well.. " Dongwoo said. Metals clanking and the bumping sound vibrated the room. " YAH! Calm down , will ya? " Sungyeol hissed. 

" YOU BASTARD! WE SHOULDN'T HAVE BELIEVED YOU!! " 

Myungsoo smirked and walked towards the cell. 

" Who's the first one to call us , Yoon Doojoon? "

DooJoon clenched his fist.

" DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HER?!! " Gikwang shouted.

Myungsoo smirked.

" You will be meeting her soon.. It's going to be a great reunion , doesn't it? "

Myungsoo's eyes flashed red. Beast widened their eyes and there's a sudden pain on their body. They fell to the ground , holding onto their stomach groaning in pain.

" No more mercy on you guys anymore.. She will be mine.. "

Myungsoo smirked. Beast glared. Infinite laughed evilly and left the room with Infinite.

 

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

Here's chapter 27! Drama is coming soon! Please continued to support me! I'll continue to try my best to make this story an interesting one! Enjoy reading~~