Chapter 34

The Forbidden Love

RED ~ Byun JiYoung

BLUE ~ Kim Myungsoo / L

CYAN ~ INFINITE

PEACH ~ EXO

PURPLE ~ Kim ShinYeong

TEAL ~ Random characters

 

Author notes : Annyeong! I'm going back to use my old style of writing my stories! I think ma own style is more interesting! Here I come!

 

 

 

One day , Young opened her eyes. She had been here for 1 week. She turned her head and saw Myungsoo sleeping soundly beside her. Young sighed and got off from the bed. She went into the bathroom

She looked at herself in the mirror. She splashed water on her face. She sighed and took a warm bath. She dipped herself in a bubble bath while staring outside the window. The sun rays shone on her face and it felt refreshing. 

I wonder.. how are they now?

She hit her head and shook her mind off.

No! I can't think about them! NO! They...don't love me..

The last four words made the tears flowing down the cheeks. Then , a knocking sound was heard. She snapped out and cleared .

Erm.. Who is it?

Er.. It's me.. Are you in there?

Young knew Myungsoo was scratching behind his neck.

Yeah.. I'll be out in a minute..

Young wiped the tears away and washed the bubbles off from her body. She wiped her body dry before putting some clothes on.

She came out from the bathroom and greeted by Myungsoo , standing in front of her , smiling.

Morning~ Breakfast?

Young smiled and nodded. Myungsoo grabbed her hand and lead her downstair. Young blushed at the sudden contact. Myungsoo and Young were greeted by INFINITE.

(Sungyeol) I'm hungry! I'm hungry!!!!!

Sungyeol whined liked a baby making Young chuckled.

(Sungyeol) Yah! Are you laughing at me?

Young stopped laughing and stood closer to Myungsoo. Sungyeol got off from his seat and stood in front of Young. 

(Sungyeol) Did you just laugh at me?

Young avoided his eye contact. Sungyeol grabbed her and placed her on his shoulders.

YAH!

Young tried to struggle but Sungyeol smirked. He threw Young on the couch and crawled on top of her. 

YAH! 

(Sungyeol) How dare you laugh at me?

Sungyeol started to tickle Young. Young screamed and laughed.

Hahahhahaha... HahahaMianhe... OPPA!

Myungsoo frowned at the sight in front of him. He felt jealous when he saw his brother tickling her with that position. Sungyeol stopped tickling her and laid a kiss on her forehead. Myungsoo widened his eyes. He quickly pulled Sungyeol off from her. Young blinked her eyes when Sungyeol kissed her forehead. She touched her forehead.

 

 

Something came into her mind.

 

 

" BYUN JIYOUNG! Come back here! How dare you laugh at me?! "

Young ran away from someone but got caught by 'him'. 'He' threw Young on the couch and started to tickle her. Young laughed until her stomach hurts. She felt wamr lips on her forehead. She opened her eyes and saw ' CHANYEOL ' kissing her forehead. 

" Don't you dare laugh at me again! " - Chanyeol

" MEHRONG! " - Young

Young pushed Chanyeol off from her and ran to her room.

 

 

An image of Chanyeol kissing her forehead was in her head. Her thought was disturbed when Myungsoo shook her.

Young ah.. Gwenchana?

Young blinked her eyes and nodded with a smile. A fake one. Myungsoo smiled in relieve.

Let's go and get some breakfast..

Young nodded and Myungsoo grabbed her hand leading her out of the castle followed by INFINITE. Sunggyu drove them to a fancy restaurant. They grabbed a seat and ordered some food. The food was served and Young saw how happy Sungjong and Sungyeol was.

(Sungyeol and Sungjong) YAY!!! FOOD!

Sungjong was about to grab the meat until Sungyeol grabbed it.

(Sungjong) Yah hyung! I WANT THAT!! 

Sungyeol ignored him and grabbed as many meat as he can. Dongwoo who sat beside him , widened his eyes.

(Dongwoo) YAH! That's too much! HOW AM I'M GOING TO EAT?!

Dongwoo snatched the meat away and put as many as he can on his plate. INFINITE started to fight over the meat and Young sat there watching them. She chuckled at their cuteness. Fighting over food. Myungsoo managed to grab some meat for himself and for her. Myungsoo picked the meat up and placed it in front of her.

You must be hungry..

Young smiled and ate the food that Myungsoo fed her. While chewing the food , something came to her mind.

 

 

EXO reached a restaurant and they ordered their favourites , syamsupsal. When the food arrived , Baekhyun and XiuMin were fighting over who grabbed the meat first. Soon , 12 of them fought over the meat. Young chuckled and shook her head. Suho managed to grab some for him and Young. Suho fed Young and it was delicious.

" Eat more , Young ah! " - Suho

" Waeyo? I don't want to be fat like XiuMin oppa.. " - Young

" WHAT?! " - XiuMin

XiuMin lifted his head out with his oily mouth and full with meat in his mouth.

" I know right.. But you're going to be cute with those puffy cheeks.. " - Suho

Suho pinched her cheeks and placed a kiss on it.

" Oppa! " - Young

Suho smiled and continued feeding her.

 

 

Young excused herself to the bathroom. She placed both of her hands on the sink. She let out a deep breath and tears were rolling down.

Why are they always in my mind? Why?

She leaned against the sink and fell to the ground , crying.

Bogoshipoyo......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suho opened his eyes. Another week with no Young by his side. He sighed and got off from the bed. He took a bath and wore some warm clothes. He went downstairs and saw everyone at the dining table waiting for him. They were staring at Young's seat. D.O served the food and his face was... sad. Suho took his seat. Yeong came downstairs with a smile on her face. She took a seat. Yes. She was sitting on Young's seat.

 

 

EXO frowned when they saw Yeong sitting on Young's seat.

(Sehun) That's noona's seat..

Hmm? What's wrong , oppa?

(Sehun) I SAID THAT IS NOONA'S SEAT! GO TO YOUR OWN SEAT!!

Yeong gulped and got off from Young's seat and went to her seat. Sehun took a deep breath and let it out.

(Sehun) I lost my appetite..

Sehun left the table and went to his room.

 

Sehun's POV

I don't know what was going on with me! I shouted at Yeong! I shouted at her because she was sitting on Young's seat. I don't know why but I felt angry when Yeong sat there. I laid on my bed , staring at the ceiling. I closed my eyes and sighed. I missed my Young. I want her back. I'm regret what we have done to her. The image of her crying in front of us made my heart broke. Then , something metal shone brightly. I turned my head and saw a pair of star earrings. I was planning to give it to her on her birthday. It's like a matching earrings. I will wearing the left side while she will be wearing the right side.

 

 

My dreams were crushed until what happened that time. I brought this pair of earrings because Young wanted it.

 

 

Young and Sehun were at the street walking around because Sehun wanted his bubble tea. After buying his favourite bubble tea , they came across a store. Young stopped and looked at the store. 

" Waahhh! Yepuda~~ " - Young

She spotted that earrings and pulled Sehun.

" Oppa! I want this for my birthday! " - Young

Sehun looked at the earrings and then the price. He widened his eyes.

" WHAT THE?! 20,000,000 won?! Forget about it.. " - Sehun

Sehun walked away and Young pouted. Sehun was walking ahead and Young was walking behind , upset about Sehun for not buying that for her. Sehun glanced and sighed. He ran his fingers through his hair. Young bumped onto Sehun's chest. Young looked up and quickly lowered her head. Sehun smiled and held her chin up.

" Are you mad at me? " - Sehun

" Hmph! " - Young

Young avoided his eye contact. Sehun smirked and pecked her lips. Young widened her eyes at the sudden actions. She blushed and lowered her head to hide her blushing cheeks but Sehun managed to stop it. 

" Young ah.. You're my star.. The star that shines the brightest! " - Sehun

Young blushed at his words.

" You are more than that to me.. I love you.. " - Sehun

With that , Sehun placed his lips on hers. Young felt touched. She wrapped her arms around his neck , deepening the kiss. They pulled away from the breath taking kiss. They put their foreheads leaning against each other.

" I love you.. " - Young

 

 

Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I miss her. I miss her touch. I miss her scent. I miss her kisses. I miss her when she saying ' I love you' to me. Tears dripped on the earrings I was holding in my hands. I wanted to tell her that I'm sorry for what I have done to her but it was too late. She's not here with me anymore. Please come back to me.. 

 

 

I Love you...

 

 

 

line.gifline.gif

 

 

Here's chapter 34! Sorry for the slow updates! Here's the updates so enjoyyy~~ Huhuhuhuhu! I almost cry while writing this story! I'll update again tmr! ENJOYY!!! Continue to support me too!