Chapter 26

The Forbidden Love

The school ended. Everyone packed their bags and left the school. Chen was holding Young's hands and walked out from the school together. They met Teen Top at the front gate. " Youngie! " L.Joe waved. Young smiled a little and was about to stop in front on L.Joe but Chen pulled her away from them. " Oppa.. " Chen shook his head and continued to drag her away. L.Joe used his wolf speed and stood in front Chen , blocking his way.

 

 

" Don't force her.. She's not your official mate yet.. " L.Joe smirked. Chen gripped onto Young's hands tightly. " Oppa.. Appa.. " Chen realized it and let go of her hands. Young caressed it but soon stopped when L.Joe grabbed her hand and kissed it. EXO widened their eyes and their eyes turned dangerously red. Young blushed and L.Joe gave her a smile. " Youngie ah.. I have problems with my homework.. Can you help me? " L.Joe cupped his hands to beg with his puppy eyes. Young blinked her eyes in confusion. XiuMin came and stood in front of Young. " She won't do it.. Now , get lost! " L.Joe smirked. " Tssk.. I'm asking Youngie not you , Bun! " XiuMin clenched his fist and was about to punch him but Young stopped it.

 

 

" I'll help you with the homework.. Where should we meet? " EXO's jaws were dropped. L.Joe smiled. " Cool! See you after school tomorrow at the library? " Young smiled and nodded. L.Joe smiled and patted her head before leaving with Teen Top. Young turned to face EXO. EXO were crossing their arms near to their chest. " Why do you agree with him? " Kris said. Young scratched behind her neck. " Because.. They're nice to me? " EXO narrowed their eyes. " Aish , oppas! Waeyo? " Young left with her pouty lips. D.O grabbed er wrist , pulling her into a hug. Young widened her eyes. " Aww~ Don't be mad , Youngie dear.. I'll cook some kimchi spagetti for you.. " Young nodded excitedly. D.O chuckled and kissed her nose. " Kaja~ " D.O held her hand and walked home together with EXO.

 

 

- SKIP TO AFTER LUNCH -

 

 

EXO were watching tv in the living room. They were bored. Tao kept changing the channel until something caught his eyes. KPOP HITZ! It was 2PM singing A.D.T.O.Y. They're looked so freaking hot in the mv. EXO turned their head and watched the mv. The mv was full of skinship and EXO were their lips hungrily. Young came downstairs after finishing her homework. She wore a simple T-shirt and a short pants. " What are you guys watching? " Young asked after seeing them watching the tv seriously. She turned and saw 2PM dancing , touching their hips while shaking their butts. " Why are you guys watching this? "

 

 

When the mv was over , they turned the tv off and turned their attention to Young. She blinked her eyes in confusion. Sehun , who was sitting next to her , held her hand. " Young ah.. Can you do me a favor? " " What favor is it? " Sehun smiled. " Will you do it for me? " Young blinked her eyes. She doesn't know what Sehun wanted so she just nodded. " Let me be Junsu for a while.. " 

 

 

" Junsu? From 2PM? Why? " 

" Can you do the part when that girl sitting on Junsu's lap? "

Young widened her eyes.

" Y-You w-want m-me to WHAT?! "

 

" Please , noona! " 

Sehun begged. The rest of them had left to their rooms. She sighed. She had no choice. She knew she had to deal with the full moon and their hormones. She nodded and Sehun cheered. Sehun grabbed her waist and pulled her to sit on his lap. Young bit her bottom lips and blushed. Sehun interwined his fingers with her and laid a kiss on her cheeks. Young put her hands behind Sehun's neck and started to lean in closer to him.

 

 

Sehun was trying to kiss her but Young by leaning backwards. Sehun pouted and wrapped his hands around her waist , pulling her closer to his face. Young widened her eyes at the sudden closeness. Sehun finally laid a passionate kiss on her lips. Young kissed back. Sehun hugged her waist tightly while enjoying each other lips.

 

 

The kiss was being disturbed when something her hands. She pulled away from the kiss and turned. Sehun groaned and digged himself deep into her neck , kissing it. She saw the 2 puppies. " JIN! JIA! " She picked the 2 puppies and they were her face. Sehun glared at the puppies for disturbing his moments. " YAH! Why are you guys here? " Young hugged the 2 puppies closer. " Oppa.. Don't be too harsh on them.. They're just puppies.. " Sehun shook his head. " YAH! You two! Go back to your human form! " Young blinked her eyes in confusion and looked at the puppies. The puppies whined and transformed into 2 11 year old twins. 

 

 

She widened her eyes in shocked. " Oh my gosh! " Jin and Jia smiled. " Hi , Noona! " The twins hugged Young. " Yah! Get your hands away from ma mate! " Sehun pried their hands away and hugged Young tightly. " Oppa! " Young got off from Sehun's lap and smiled at the twins. " What are you guys doing here? You're really a wolf like EXO? " The twins nodded. " But , you guys are sooooo cute! " Young squished them with hugs. " Yah! Am I not cute? " Sehun bbuing bbuing. Young giggled and sticked out her tongue. " Can we keep them? They're so cute! "

 

 

" Nope! It's a big no! " Sehun crossed his arms. " Waeyo? " Young pouted. Sehun smiled and kissed her pouty lips. " They have parents too , you know.. " Young nodded. " Don't worry , noona! We will come and play with you sometimes.. " Young smiled and nodded. " No! Never come back! " Young smacked his arms. Sehun whined and pouted. " It's getting late.. You should go back home now.. "

 

 

The twins nodded and ran back home with their wolf forms. When the twins left , Sehun wrapped his arms around her waist. " Now.. Where were we? " Young widened her eyes. " No! Oppa , that's enough for today.. I'm tired.. " Sehun pouted. " Sleep with me! " Young shook her head as a no. " SEHUN GO TO YOUR ROOM AND SLEEP NOW!! " Suho shouted. Sehun sighed and went to his room. Young chuckled and shook her head. She went to her room and slipped herself into the blankets. When she was about to close her eyes , a someone no 2 people on her bed. She turned and widened her eyes.

 

 

" AHHH!!!!! " She screamed and covered her face with a blankets. " Waeyo??? " Chen shouted. " Why are you shirtless??!! " Chen looked down and smirked. " Wae? I just wanna be like Wooyoung.. He's shirtless on bed.. " Young blushed. She felt a pair of hands pulling the blankets down. " AHHHHH!!!!!! " She covered her face with her hands when she saw XiuMin shirtless too. " ARHHH OPPAS!!! " Chen and XiuMin smirked. " It's our turn to sleep with you.. " XiuMin said with a smile. " But , why shirtless?!!! " 

 

 

XiuMin grabbed her hands off her face and kissed it. " Just go to sleep okay? " Young bit her bottom lips and nodded. Young laid onto her pillow and slowly closed her eyes. XiuMin kissed her forehead and went to sleep. Chen smiled and kissed her cheeks. Feeling satisfied , they slept beside Young. Watching far from the magic ball , he clenched his fist , banging his fist on the table. The table broke into pieces.

 

 

" Calm down , will ya? " The leader , Sunggyu said while looking through the papers. " She's mine! " The whole room vibrated. " Yeah.. Yeah.. She's yours.. Bla bla bla.. " He glared at the maknae. " She will be mine! " His eyes flashed dangerously red. " EXO is going down! "

 

 

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

Here's chapter 26~ Please enjoy reading~ It's a double update! I hope you enjoyed it and continue to support me!