Chapter 8

The Forbidden Love

Morning came and the birds were chirping. Young opened her eyes and got off from her bed. She felt something was separated from her.. Something went ....missing..

" Young ah! Are you awake? You're gonna late for your school.. "

The door opened revealed her 'mum'.

" Young ah! Palli! Get your uniforms ready.. "

Young blinked her eyes.

" U-umma? "

" Yes? Anything , dear? "

Young just shook her head and went to did her morning routines. She changed into her uniform and went downstairs. She saw her 'parents' at the dining table waiting for her.

" Morning.. "

Her parents greeted her back with a smile. Young sat and began to eat her breakfast. After the breakfast , she waved her goodbye to her parents and left the house for school. While she was walking down the street , she doesn't know why.. She felt like a new born.. She felt free.. She felt something very important was blurr to her mind. While she was daydreaming , she bumped into someone.

" Omph.. "

Young looked up and saw a familiar person. Young narrowed her eyes.

" Hey.. Remember me? "

Young just blinked her eyes in answer.

" It's me.. Baekhyun... EXO? "

Then , she remembered EXO.

" Ahh.. Hello.. What are you guys doing here? "

" School.. "

Chanyeol answered. Young nodded and saw their uniforms. It had your school logo on it. She just pretend that she didn't see it and excused herself to school. 

" Oh my gosh! Her smell... IS AMAZING!!! "

Kris said while taking his breath.

" Her smell is so unbearable.. I think I should give up on my Bubble Tea.. "

Sehun said while holding his bubble tea.

" Whoa.. You never say no to bubble tea , Maknae.. "

" You know I can't say no to you right , baby? "

Sehun hugged his bubble tea and talked to it with his sweet words. EXO rolled their eyes and left Sehun on the street.

" YAH! WAIT FOR ME!! "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Young reached school. She reached her locker. When she opened her locker , a pair of hands closed the locker. Young closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

" Morning , ! "

Yes. That was Lee Dasom. The Queenkas.

" What do you wnat , Dasom.."

" Ohh , nothing.. Just want to play with you.. "

Dasom pushed Young to the wall. Young was grunting in pain. Dasom held Young's chin up and smirked.

" You know what I'm going to do next? "

Young struggled to free herself but Dasom's friends came and grabbed her arms. Dasom started to slap Young , punch her in the stomach , kick her legs. After the torture , Young was left on the floor with bruises all over her body. She sighed and got up. She hissed in pain. She leaned against her locker for support. She grabbed her bag and went to her class. The class was noisy and messy. She was used to it. She took her seat near the window and looked outside. Soon , the teacher came.

" Settle down , class! We will be having new students today.. You may all came in.. "

The teacher said and 12 boys came into the class. The girls started to squel because of their handsomeness.

" Annyeonghaseyo , EXO imida.. "

" Neh.. Please introduce yourself to everyone in the class.. "

" I'm Suho.. "

" Kai.. "

" Kris.. "

" Baekhyun "

" Chanyeol "

" Luhan "

" Sehun "

" Tao "

" Lay "

" XiuMin "

" D.O "

" Chen "

" Okay.. Now we need to find you some seats.. ahh.. There's one.. All 12 of you can seat the same row as JiYoung there.. "

The teacher pointed the row that was seated by Young.

Suho  Lay

D.O  Kai

Xiu Min  Chen

Young  Luhan

Sehun  Tao

Baekhyun  Chanyeol

Kris  Minnie

(Arrangement of the seat)

Luhan took his seat beside Young.

" Hi! We meet again.. "

Luhan smiled and Young just smiled awkwardly. The teacher began her lesson. Luhan who seat beside Young cannot resist her smell. He clenched his fist calming his harmones. One minute is like a forever for Luhan. Soon , it was break time. Luhan and EXO quickly got their butts off the chair and exit the classroom.

" AHH! I can't resist her smell!! "

Sehun said while messing his hair. They smelled her scent again. They turned and saw Young walking down the hallway. They spot something bleeding at the edge of .

" Hyung.. It looks like she's hurt.. "

EXO walked towards Young. She stopped and saw 12 guys surrounded her. She widened her eyes and blinked at them.

" W-what a-are you g-guys doing? "

Luhan bent down to her eye level and pointed at her lips. Young touched her lips and hissed in pain.

" What happened? Why are you hurt? "

" Ahh.. I-it's n-nothing.. "

Young lowered her head. 

" Noona.. Noona.. "

Tao poked her arms and her stomach. Young hissed in pain making Tao stopped poking her.

" Mianhe , noona.. Are you okay? "

Young gave them a small smile and nodded. Luhan pushed her forehead making Young fell backwards. Chanyeol got her from the back and smiled at her. 

" See.. You're not okay.. "

Chanyeol lifted Young bridal style making Young widened her eyes in shocked.

" And she's light too.. As light as a feather.. "

" Really? Let me try.. "

Chanyeol brought Young to Kris. Kris carried Young with his one arm only. 

" Whoa.. You're right.. She is light.. "

" P-Please p-put m-me down.. "

Kris put Young down. Young dust off the dust from her skirt and walked away. EXO followed her from behind.

" Why are they following me? GEEZ!! "

Kai teleported himself in front of Young. She bumped into Kai.

" Hey.. You know we need to get that treated.. "

Kai pointed at her lips. Young blushed when Kai bent down to her eye level and leaned forward.

" No thanks.. I need to go.. "

Before Young walked away , Kai carried her on his shoulder.

" YAH! YAH! PUT ME DOWN!! "

Young hit on his back but Kai jusy smirked and carried her to the infirmary. Kai's action caught a lot of attention. Young saw Dasom glaring at her. Young sighed and knew she would be in big trouble again.

" Great! More problems.. "

Luhan noticed her annoyed face. They reached the infirmary but the doctor was not there. Kai put Young on the bed.

" Okay.. You carried me here.. Can I go now? "

EXO were a bit shocked at Young's sudden change. Young just sighed and rolled her eyes. She got off from the bed and walked out of the room. When Young left the room , Young ruffled her hair frustration and she felt someone followed her. She glanced and saw a guy following her.

She sighed and walked faster to the garden. Lay saw Young speeding so he increased his speed but when he reached the garden , he didn't see Young there. Young was on the tree!! She smirked when she saw Lay looking everywhere for her. She leaned against the branches of the tree. Lay smirked. He started to sniff for her scent. The lavender scent.. He found it! He saw Young at the tree. Lay smirked and used his wolf speed and wolf skills to climb the tree without Young knowing. THERE HE WAS! In front of Young. Young was taking a nap. Lay smiled and blew wind on her face. Young stirred in her nap and opened her eyes. SHE SAW LAY IN FRONT OF HER. Young widened her eyes.

" YAH! oh my! How did you find me? "

Lay shrugged his shoulders and smiled , showing his dimples. Young scoffed.

" Whatever... We need to get down.. "

Before Young got down , the branch broke. WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUNG?????????

 

 

Here's chapter 8! How's the story so far? Is it good? I hope all of you are enjoying this story!! Please vote!!

 

 

Please vote who you want JiYoung to be mated with first.. EXO-K or EXO-M.. PLease vote for a group and I'll list out the members! Please continue to support this story and me too! :D