Chapter 53

The Forbidden Love

3 YEARS LATER . . . . 

 

Snow everywhere.. People walking around , laughing and chatting. Luhan who was sitting on the bench with coffee in his hands , sighed as he stared the couple walking past him. 

Appa!!!

Luhan turned his head and smiled. He saw his baby girl , Young , 3 years old , runnning towards him.

Youngie!!

Luhan opened his arms , welcoming Young. Young ran and hugged her appa. 

Appa!! Bogoshipo!!

Ahh.. Guerae? I miss you too!!!

Luhan kissed her cheeks and carried her home.

Appa! Just now.. There's a beautiful lady having a chat with me..

Yah! How many times do I have to tell you? Don't talk to strangers!!

Mianhe appa.. But she seems nice and she looked like umma!

Luhan widened his eyes and shook his head.

Young ah.. I know you miss umma.. But don't talk to strangers , arrasso?

Appa!! She really looks like umma! Jinja!!

Arrasso.. 

Young pouted and soon EXO saw Luhan.

YOUNGIEE!!!

Young hugged her 12 daddies.

Appas!! I met umma!! 

EXO widened their eyes but they knew it was not true so they played along.

Young ah... Let's go home , okay?

Appa!! It's really umma!! I saw her today!!

Young whined and Chanyeol pinched her cheeks.

Youngie be a good baby or else no ice-cream for you..

Yeollie appa! It's really umma!!

Young took something out from her bags. They widened their eyes in shocked. It was KAI'S SCARF! XIUMIN'S BEANIE! CHANYEOL'S LOVE SHAPED ANKLET! SUHO'S NECKLACE! BAEKHYUN'S BRACELET! TAO AND KRIS'S PANDA! AND LUHAN'S RING!

Young ah.. Where do you get this?

I told you! It's from umma! She gave it to me!

The scarf turned into a smaller size and it fits Young and the beanie too. Chanyeol's heart shaped anklet turned into a pair of earrings. Young put both of the love shaped earrings on her ears. Suho's necklace turned into a tattoo on her arms while Baekhyun's bracelet turned into an anklet that fits Young's size. Luhan's rings turned into a small sized ring that fits Young's fingers. EXO were really shocked. Their eyes started to brim with tears.

Sehun appa.. Umma told me that she gave it to me when I was born , am I right?

Sehun looked at the star necklace. He nodded with his eyes widened.

Appa! It's really umma!! 

Young ah.. Y-You m-must be mistaken.. W-Where do you get this from?

Young was about to answer until she gasped and pointed someone in front of her.

UMMA!!

EXO turned their head and widened their eyes. Tears started to fall from their eyes. Jiyoung was wearing a white long dress.

Jiyoung smiled and waved at them. EXO couldn't believed their eyes. Was it really Jiyoung? Was it really her? 

J-Jiyoung?

Jiyoung smiled.

Umma! Bogoshipo!!

But , Jiyoung didn't said anything. She just stood there , smiling at them. When EXO were about to walked towards Jiyoung , a strong wind blew. They closed their eyes at the sudden strong wind. When they opened their eyes , she's not there anymore. Tears fell when there's no Jiyoung there. 

Umma! SARANGHAE!!! PLEASE BE HAPPY UP THERE!!

Kris carried Young in his arms as everyone's tear fell from their eyes. They missed Jiyoung so much. They won't forget the day they met Jiyoung on the street. They won't forget the memories that they had created. Although it's The Forbidden Love , they still loved each other and they are grateful to have a daughter. EXO smiled as they stare at the sky. Tears fell and the wind blew again. They knew Jiyoung will be there for them. It's just that they can't see her. But they can felt her touch through the wind. They missed her so much that they can't find someone to replace her. They had promised to look after Young and promised to take good care of the world. Maybe someday.. EXO will be there with her..

 

EXO went home with Young. Behind EXO , there stood Jiyoung. She smiled as she saw EXO and her daughter , Young , living happily without her. She smiled as she wanted to keep the picture of them laughing and the way they expressed their love to Young. She wanted to keep it before leaving this world. She knew she could rest in peace because she knew EXO would do a great job as a father and also a husband. Jiyoung used her hands as a camera.

CLICK!

Jiyoung smiled as she slowly faded away. Her tears fell. Tears of happiness when she could see their smile again for the last time. When Jiyoung faded away , a rainbow appeared. EXO and Young were enjoying the rainbow while on their way back home. They knew Jiyoung will be watching over them with her parents. Maybe their parents too. Jiyoung could meet her parents again and her brothers too. She will meet Xen too , her best friends and EXO's parents. EXO smiled as they don't want to lose their happiness. Their happiness was Young. Their baby girl that Jiyoung had given to them. A gift. A gift that they will not forget.

 

 

THE END~

 

THE STORY ENDS HERE!! WAHHH! I almost cry at this last chapter! I wanna thanks all my subscribers and the one who upvotes my story! Jeongmal kamsahamida! I wanna thanks all of you who are reading this now.. Thank you for your support.. Your support brought me here.. Thank you!! I will be back with new stories! Thank you everyone who supporting me.. Please wait for my comeback! I will be back with more interesting stories.. Thanks again for reading~~~