Chapter 1

The Forbidden Love

The room was dark. Cold. Mess. Blood all over the place. JiYoung stood in the living room with the smell of blood in the air. She looked at her parents on the floor with their pundle of blood. She fell to her knees and shivered in fear. She looked around her and saw her family were kill by .....

" Whoa.. What do we have here? "

A man with blood at the end of his mouth spoke. JiYoung looked at the man and shivered in fear.

" A young girl.. She's Mr and Mrs Byun younghest daughter.. "

Another man with his hands filled with blood answered it.

" Should we take her? We can train her.. "

They nodded and grabbed JiYoung out of the house. JiYoung screamed and struggled to free herself.

" Umma! Appa! Umma!! Appa!! "

" Umma! Appa! Umma!! Appa!! "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JiYoung opened her eyes and sat up on her bed. She started to breathe heavily. She looked at her surroundings and calmed herself down.

" I'm at my room.. *pant* "

She laid her hands on her forehead and wiped the sweats with her back hand. Then , someone knocked on the door. JiYoung jumped a little and saw who was it. It was one of her brothers.

" JiYoung ah.. You're awake? Palli! You're gonna late for school.. "

That was Dongwoon. JiYoung sighed in relieve and nodded. Dongwoon saw her little sister stiff on her bed. He walked towards her and sat beside her on the bed.

" Gwenchana , Young? "

Young.. That was the nickname that her parents gave. Only her family and her brothers are allowed to call her that.

" Neh.. I'm fine.. "

Dongwoon ruffled her hair and gave her a small smile.

" Palli.. Breakfast is ready.. "

JiYoung nodded and went to the bathroom and did her morning routines. She came out with her uniforms on :

JiYoung tied her hair into a messy bun.

She grabbed her bag :

She grabbed her bag and went downstairs. She went to the kitchen and sat on the dining table.

" Young ah! The table is not for you sit at! Come down.. "

The eldest brother , Doojoon said while sipping his drink. JiYoung stared at the glass filled with red liquid. She knew that was blood. 

" Breakfast ready! Young ah! Get away from the table! "

Yoseob said while placing pancakes on the table. JiYoung came down from the table and sat beside Doojoon. 

" Breakfast ready! Get your butts here! "

Yoseob shouted. Junhyung , Gikwang , Hyungseung dashed over to the dining table. Junhyung smacked Doojoon's head and took the seat beside JiYoung.

" Hyung! No drinking blood in front of Young! You know how she hates it! "

" Aish! Arrasso! Mianhe , Young ah.. "

JiYoung just nodded and ate her breakfast.

" Do you want me to walk you to school today? "

She just shook her head and continued to focus on her food.

" I'm full.. I'm going now.. Bye , oppas.. "

She finished her breakfast and grabbed her bag. She waved at her brothers and left the house. After she left . . . . .

" I'm not washing the dishes! "

Yoseob said and quickly placed his plate at the sink and dashed off to the living room.

" The maknae should do it.. "

Gikwang said while sipping his drink.

" YAH! I thought hyung will be washing today?! "

The maknae said and looked at Doojoon.

" I washed it last week.. It should be Hyungseung's turn.. "

" BWOH! YAH! I was the one who washed it last week! It should be you , hyung! "

The house was filled with noises and arguments. As a half vampire , half human , she can used her speed to reach the school in no time but JiYoung doesn't want use it. JiYoung was walking down the street with the wind blowing on her. She put her hands into her pockets and soon reached the school. She stopped at the front gate. She looked at the sign written : SEOUL HIGH. She sighed and went into the school. She was walking down the hallway until she was stopped by the Queenkas.

" Look what we have here? It's the y girl.. "

They laughed and JiYoung just ignored and walked away.

" YAH! Who ask you to walk away from us! "

They grabbed onto her wrist. While you all know vampires have great fighting skills right? JiYoung was half of them. The Queenkas name was Lee Dasom.

When Dasom grabbed JiYoung's wrist , JiYoung grabbed onto Dasom's sleeves and flipped her. Dasom groaned in pain. JiYoung stared at Dasom who was on the floor groaning in pain. She bent down to her level.

" Try and bully me again.. "

JiYoung used her cold voice. Dasom's friends were shocked and they quickly helped Dasom up.

" You! YOU BETTER WATCH OUT , BYUN JIYOUNG!! "

They left and JiYoung smirked. She went to her classroom.

She took her seat at the corner of the class. She placed her bag down and looked outside the window.

" Another bad day coming.. "

She sighed and touched her tattoo at her neck.

 

 

Annyeong! Here's the first chapter! I decided to post the 1st chapter because I wanted to see if it's interesting.. Leave a comment! And support me too! Kamsamida! XD Enjoy reading ~

 

Hahaha! y Bronze skin and Green Skin! xD

 

OMG! This is soooooo cute <3!! Look at that dog smiling!! >.<

 

Aigoo!! Kyeopta!! >.< <3

 

Happy Virus Chanyeol! >.< <3

 

Baekhyun can't take his eyes off Luhan.. hahaha xD 

 

Baekhyun and Luhan playing with a cute puppy doll! Soo cute >.< <3!

 

OMO! O.O Baekiee , you need to watch where you hit there! >.< hahaha XDD

 

I hope you guys enjoy the gif.. FULL CREDITS TO THE OWNER!!