Chapter 7

The Forbidden Love

A few days later ...

 

Young was in the living room watching tv alone. Her oppas were in the kitchen talking.

" Hyung! The Noble is coming today.. "

Doojoon nodded and sighed.

" We need to be careful.. We won't know what The Noble will be doing.. "

BEAST nodded. They jumped in surprised when they saw Young behind them.

" What are you guys talking about? "

" A-ani.. N-Nothing.. Why are you here? "

" Just getting some water.. "

They smiled awkwardly and Young went to grab some water.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Noble was in their palace reading some news.

" Hyung.. You know we need have business to do today.. "

" What kind of business? "

" Remember when BEAST came and meet us? "

" Ohh.. I see.. We should go there tonight.. "

" This is going to be intersting.. "

One of them smirked. One of them nodded and went to continue to read some news.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The night soon came. Young was in the living room with BEAST watching tv. They kept looking at the clock what time they will be here. Then! BEAST sensed some appearance. They got off from the couch and went to the door. They opened the door and revealed 7 men standing outside the house.

BEAST bowed.

" Annyeonghaseyo.. Please come in.. "

Infinite entered the house. Young saw 7 pairs of eyes looking at her. Young got off from the couch.

" Vampires? Oppa , what are they doing here in our house? "

Young said coldly while glaring at them.

" Show some respect , Young! They are The Noble.. "

Young scoffed.

" Noble my .. Get out.. "

" Young! "

Infinite stopped BEAST. Myungsoo walked towards Young.

" So.. Your name is Byun JiYoung.. "

" How do you know my name? "

Young coldly glared at Myungsoo.

" You don't know why we are here , right? "

Young just glared at him.

" Let me guess.. You doesn't know all about your past too , right? "

Young widened her eyes in shocked.

" Shut up! How did you know about me?! "

Young growled.

" I like her.. She's feisty.. "

Myungsoo smirked while his lips.

" Myungsoo.. We need to start.. "

Myungsoo nodded and poof out the documents.

" Here's our agreement.. She will become mine.. When the time comes , I will change her back.. Now , I'm going to change her into a full human but her vampire side will be mine and will be my fiancee.. Arrasso? "

Before BEAST nodded.

" One more thing.. She won't remember anything but she will remember what she had spent the day with EXO.. But she won't remember any of you.. "

Young widened her eyes in shocked.

" What are you guys talking about? Oppa? What is this? "

BEAST looked at Young with apologetic eyes. Doojoon took the pen and signed the document.

" Now.. Should we start? "

Young ran to her oppas.

" Oppa.. What is this? Are you leaving me? "

Young was on the verge of crying.

" Mianhe , Young.. Always remember , we're doing this for your own good.. "

Before Young cold answer , her pressure point was being pressed and she fainted in Junhyung's arms.

" We're ready.. "

Infinite drew a big circle.

" Place her there.. "

Junhyung placed Young in the big circle. Junhyung kissed Young's forehead and left. Each of Infinite sat around the circle. Young opened her eyes and woke up. She was shocked to see she was in a big circle. She was tied tightly to the ground.

" YAH! GET ME OUT!! OPPA! OPPA!! "

Young widened her eyes when she saw her oppas just stood there not helping her.

" Why? Why? "

Infinite said the spells and Young can felt something separated from her. She looked to her left and saw a girl with fangs and red eyes beside her.

" Who are you?! "

Young shouted while struggling to free herself.

" I'm Haeri and I was in your body the whole time! I'm your vampire side! "

Young widened her eyes in shocked. Tears started to fall.

" Look! I know everything about your past! "

Before Haeri continued , she was into Myungsoo's body. Myungsoo smirked and stood in front of Young. He put his hands on her head.

" You won't remember anything about what happened today.. You won't remember BEAST.. You won't remember the days you had spent with BEAST.. You will not remember anything.. "

When Myungsoo took his hands off her head , Myungsoo leaned down to her neck.

" Your blood will be mine too.. "

Myungsoo said in her eyes. Young widened her eyes when she can felt Myung's fangs pierced through her skin and her blood. After that , Myungsoo wiped his mouth and smirked. Young felt weak and soon fell asleep in a dark dreamland.

 

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

Here's chapter 7! I hope you enjoy reading it.. Sorry for the grammar errors and please continue to support me! Thanks and enjoy reading~~~ ^_^