Chapter 24

The Forbidden Love

The next morning , Young opened her eyes and sleepily rubbed her eyes. She was about to get off from her bed until a pair hands wrapped around her waist , pulling her down to the bed. She was faced with a broad chest. She blinked her eyes in confusion. She looked up and widened her eyes in shocked. It was Kris! ' Omo! Why is here?! ' " Morning , gong zhu (princess) ~ " Kris sleepily opened his eyes and looked at Young.

 

 

He smiled and kissed her head. " O-oppa.. W-what a-are y-you d-doing i-in m-my r-room? " Kris hugged her tightly making Young blushed. She can heard Kris heartbeat with hers. " Oppa.. I need to wash... " Kris nodded and sat you and him up , without letting her waist go. " Oppa.. " Young pointed at his arms. Kris just shook his head and put his lips on hers. She widened her eyes. A smacked landed on Kris's head making Kris pulled away from the Kris. " YAH! ZITAO! " Kris growled. Young turned and saw Tao on her right side. " T-Tao o-oppa?! " ' I slept with 2 boys?! OMO!!!! ' " Morning , baobei! (my precious)" Tao pushed Kris's hands away from her waist , and put his around her waist , pulling her to his chest.

 

 

" Oppas! Why are you here in my room?! And why am I sleeping with both of you?! " Young said and pushed Tao away. " Well , Suho planned it so that we can protect you.. " Kris said and kissed her cheeks. Young blushed when Tao backhugged her and Kris were kissing her face. " Ahh.. Oppas! " She tried to push them away but they won't let go of her. Chanyeol banged the door opened. " YAH! BOTH OF YOU GET OFF FROM YOUNG NOW!! " " Ever heard of knocking? " Kris growled. " Aish! " Chanyeol smacked their heads and pulled them out of her room. After dragging Kris and Tao out of her room , Chanyeol came back and climbed on her bed. Young blinked her eyes at Chanyeol. " Young ah! Good Morning~ " Chanyeol pecked her lips. Young blushed and widened her eyes in shocked. Chanyeol winked. Before Chanyeol laid another kiss on her , Baekhyun came and smacked his head. " YAH! PARK CHANYEOL! GET YOUR OFF HER BED AND GET OUT NOW!! " 

 

 

Baekhyun dragged him out and kicked his making Chanyeol fell rolling down the stairs. " YAH! YOU'LL GET IT , BACON!! " Chanyeol shouted from the stairs. Baekhyun smiled and sat beside Young. " Good Morning~ " Baekhyun gave her a peck on the lips. " YAH! GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE FOR BREAKFAST! BYUN BACON!!! COME DOWN NOW!! " Suho shouted. Baekhyun pouted. " DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE! " Baekhyun gave Young another peck and ran downstairs. Young was on her bed , confused with all this morning 'activities'. " Young dear~ Better get ready for school! " D.O said from the stairs. Young snapped out and went to the bathroom and finished her daily routines.

 

 

Young put on her uniform and ran downstairs. She saw EXO were in the dining room waiting for her. She sat between XiuMin and Chen. " Morning , oppas~ " Young smiled and EXO greeted her back. XiuMin held her chin and turned to face him. " Morning , Youngie! " XiuMin placed a kiss on her lips. " M-Morning.. " It was Chen's turn. He cupped her face and placed a kiss on her lips too. " Morning~ " Chen smiled and began to eat his breakfast. Young turned to look at Suho who sat in front of her. He mouthed ' Full Moon. Today. ' Young sighed. She knew today will be a lot of kissing scenes going on. But , what choice do she have? She's their mate. 

 

 

Actually , Young liked how EXO treat her. She never felt so much love before. EXO love her with all their hearts or did they? Young smiled a little and she began to accept the fact that she's their mate and she needs to do her responsibilty as their mate. Be there for them , give them kisses maybe cancel that out or go lovey-dovey with them. As a conclusion , she loves them. 

 

 

Young finished her breakfast and ready to head to school. Sehun interwined his fingers with Young. She looked up and saw Sehun smiling down at her. She smiled too. Sehun held their hands and placed a kiss on the back of her hands. Young blushed and met eyes with the ground. With her eyes met with the ground , she bumped into someone. " Oof! " She caressed her head and bowed. " Mianhe.. I didn't see you - " She was cut when that person she bumped into hugged her. She blinked her eyes in confusion. " Aww~ If you want a morning hug , you can just ask from me.. And I'll give it to you.. " Young looked up and saw Chunji from Teen Top. Chunji winked and tried to push him away but Chunji hugged her tightly. 

 

 

Sehun pulled Young away from Chunji and hugged her , placing her head on his chest. " Don't. You. Dare. Touch. My. Mate! " Sehun growled showing Chunji his red eyes. " Oppa.. Uljima~ " Sehun softened when he saw Young's pleading eyes. Sehun took a deep breath in and out. He smiled at Young and nodded. Sehun pulled Young into the school with EXO following behind , giving glares to Teen Top. Girls were watching and they were giving death glares to her. She saw Dasom were smirking and she knew she's in trouble. ' A bad day for me , huh? ' Sehun noticed Young's expression when he saw all the girls giving glares at her.

 

 

" ATTENTION EVERYONE! " Young widened her eyes in shocked. " Oppa.. " She shook her head , telling him don't say it. Sehun gave her a smile , telling her everything will be okay. The students turned their attention to Sehun. " From now on , this girl will be EXO's girlfriend.. " The students gasped. " YES! She's ours so if anyone of you bully her , torture her , doing something bad behind our back.. You all know what will happened to you next.. ARRASSO??!! " EXO smiled , satisfied with the maknae's announcement. Sehun smiled and pulled Young to their classroom. " Told ya everything will be fine.. " Sehun kissed her forehead before going back to his seat. " Not bad , maknae! " EXO were satisfied and hi-5 with the maknaes. Young pretended to smile. She knew she would in more troubles. When Dasom entered the classroom with her friends , she was giving a warning glare. A face saying ' you're-going-down ' look. 

 

 

She sighed and put her head on the table , softly banging onto it. Soon , the teachers came in and started their lessons.

 

 

- SKIP TO LUNCH BREAK -

 

 

Luhan pulled her out of the class and dragged her to the cafeteria. Lunch was the same until Teen Top came and ruined it. " May I join you guys? " Ricky said with a smile. EXO growled. Young smiled a little and nodded. " WHAT?! " EXO shouted. " Oppa.. " She shook her head. EXO tightly grabbed their forks and poked their food until their plates broke in half. " Thanks , Young ah.. " Ricky said and sat beside her. He used his to push Sehun away. Before Young went back to her food , Ricky held her hand , EXO widened their eyes. " You look beautiful , Young ah.. " Young blushed when Ricky laid a kiss at the back of her hand. Sehun grabbed Ricky by the collar , grabbing people's attention in the cafeteria.

 

 

Young went to stop Sehun but he pushed her away , knocking her back with a wall. EXO widened their eyes and ran towards her. Sehun was shocked too , he let go of Ricky and went to Young. " Young! Gwenchana? Mianhe! " Sehun's eyes were full of tears. Feeling scared. She groaned in pain and managed to give them a small smile. " Sehun oppa.. " She cupped Sehun's face. Sehun looked up at her with tears rolling down. " I'm fine.. Please don't cry.. " Young wiped the tears away with her thumbs. Sehun nodded and kissed her hands. " Oppa.. Don't cry , hmm? " Young smiled and brought Sehun's face closer to her , giving him a kiss on the lips. Sehun widened his eyes. EXO's jaws were dropped. " I'm fine.. Okay? " Sehun nodded. " Young ah.. We need to bring you to the infirmary so that Lay can heal you.. " Suho said. Young nodded and Baekhyun and Chanyeol were on her left and right to help her up. 

 

 

Young wobbled. Chanyeol carried her bridal style to the infirmary. " Young ah.. We need to check your back.. " Young nodded so they slwoly lifted up her uniform revealing her back , swollen. Young hissed in pain when Lay touched the swollen back. Sehun felt guilty and lowered his head. " Kai oppa.. Bring Sehun to me.. " Kai brought Sehun in front of her. " Sehun oppa.. I'm not mad at you.. " Young patted his head. " Mianhe.. I'm so sorry! Stupid me! " Sehun slapped himself. Young quickly stopped Sehun and caressed his cheeks. " You're my pabo.. " Young hugged Sehun tightly. Sehun digged himself deeper into her chest , listening to her heartbeat , calming himself down.

 

 

" Young ah , are you ready? It's going to hurt for a while.. " Young nodded with Sehun hugging her tightly. Lay pressed his hands on her back. Young hissed and hugged Sehun tightly. Slowly , Lay did his magic. Her back slowly recovered and her skin was back to normal. " Done! " Lay smiled , satisfied with his work. Young adjusted her uniform and patted Sehun to tell him to let go. Sehun let go and he was feeling better now. " Thanks , Lay oppa.. " Young smiled. " Don't I get a kiss? " Lay pointed at his cheeks. Young chuckled and cupped his face , kissing on his lips. " There! Happy? " Lay widened his eyes. " Better! " Lay laid another peck on her lips before letting go. " Awww~ So sweet! " The romance was ruined until Teen Top came into the room.

 

 

" What do you want? " EXO growled. " Just checking on Young.. You're feeling fine now , Young ah? " C.A.P asked with a smile. Young smiled a little and nodded. " Thanks.. for asking.. " L.Joe walked towards Young but blocked by EXO , standing in front of Young , not wanting him to get near their mate. " You all know that Young is not your official mate? " EXO froze. Official mate? Young blinked her eyes in confusion. " Don't worry.. She will be mine before she turn into your official mate.. " L.Joe smirked and winked at Young. EXO clenched their fist , wanting to rip their neck and limps. " Byee , Youngie dear~ " L.Joe waved and left with Teen Top. " Oppas.. What do they mean by.. official mate? " Young asked , blinking her eyes. " We'll talk about it at home , okay? " Suho said with a sigh. Young nodded and went back to class with them.

 

 

Will Young be their official mate before it's too late?

 

 

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif