Chapter 6

The Forbidden Love

Weeks had passed. Young felt something shaking her. She opened her eyes and saw Jiseok.

" Jiseok ah.. "

" Umma! Ireona! Ireona! "

Jiseok shook her. Young nodded and got off from bed.

" Have you brush your teeth? "

Jiseok pouted and shook his head.

" Come! "

Young took his small hands and led him to the bathroom. Helping him to do the morning routines. Young changed into :

While Jiseok changed into :

Young pinched his cheeks and picked him up. She walked downstairs and saw her oppas at the living room.

" Morning oppas.. "

BEAST greeted. A few weeks had passed and BEAST had treat Jiseok as their family. BUT , there's one thing that always worried BEAST.

" Oppa.. I'm going to take Jiseok for a walk.. "

" Do you have to go for a walk everyday? "

Young just rolled her eyes and left the house with Jiseok.

" Jiseok ah.. Where do you wanna go? "

Jiseok held his chin and scratched it.

" Umma.. I wanna meet the hyung nim.. "

" Hyung nim? Dugu? "

Jiseok gasped and widened his eyes. Young turned and saw EXO in front of them.

" Hyung nim! "

Jiseok ran and hugged Luhan.

" Hey! Where's my hug? "

Suho asked while opening his arms. Jiseok ran and hugged Suho.

" Morning.. What are you guys doing here? "

Young asked.

" Well.. I know Jiseok won't be happy if we don't play with him , right Jiseok ahh? "

Jiseok nodded.

" Umma! Palli! Jiseok is hungry! "

Jiseok pouted. Young shook her head and went towards him.

" Arrasso! What do you want to eat? "

" RAMEN!! "

Young giggled at his cuteness. Young picked Jiseok up.

" Do you wanna join us? "

Young asked with her kind and lovely voice. Her voice send EXO heart beat go faster! EXO nodded and went followed behind her.

" Umma.. If you're my umma.. Who's my appa? "

" Waeyo? I'm not good enough to be your umma? "

" Ani.. I want appa too.. "

" Well.. Who do you want to be your appa? "

" Luhan appa!! "

Luhan held his head when Jiseok called him appa. Young turned and saw Luhan.

" You want him to be your appa? "

Jiseok nodded. 

" Appa! "

Jiseok held his hands out wanting Luhan to hold him in his arms. Luhan blushed a little when Jiseok called him appa. Luhan held Jiseok and started to walk beside Young. From behind , EXO felt a little jealous because Luhan got to walk beside her.

" But they do look good.. "

XiuMin said while putting his hands in his pockets. They saw how Young and Luhan teasing Jiseok. Soon , they reached the ramen shop. They sat at a big table. Because they were too many people , Young pulled Jiseok to sit on her lap. Jiseok playfully hit the table. Young took his hands and pretend that she wanted to bite them. Jiseok chuckled and ran to Luhan.

" Appa! Umma bully me.. "

" Jiseok ah.. Umma is lonely.. "

Jiseok quickly ran to Young and hugged her tightly.

" Mianhe , umma.. Jiseok won't leave you.. "

Young patted his head and soon the ramen was served. Young fed Jiseok who was sitting on her lap.

" Umma.. Jiseok want appa to feed me.. "

" Jiseok ah.. Appa is eating.. Wait for him to finish first , okay? "

" Ahh.. Gwenchana.. I'm almost finish.. Jiseok , come here.. "

Jiseok ran to Luhan and he started to feed Jiseok.

" Delicious? "

Luhan asked. Jiseok nodded. Young saw Luhan happily feeding Jiseok. She doesn't know why but everytime she looked at him , her heart started to beat faster. Then , BEAST came into the shop and EXO glared at them.

" Oppas.. Why are you here? "

" Having breakfast , of course.. "

BEAST took a seat beside their table. Jiseok ran to BEAST and they settled him beside them. Luhan growled softly and glared at them for touching his 'son'. After the breakfast , everyone left the store.

" So , Young ah.. We need to get home now.. "

Yeah. EXO still doesn't know her name. 

" Wait! Your name is Young? "

BEAST glared when Kris asked.

" You don't deserve to call her that.. "

" Oppa.. Don't be like that... Kaja.. Ermm.. Thanks for the company.. Jiseok ah , say goodbye.. "

" But , umma.. I want appa.. "

Jiseok ran and hugged Luhan tightly. Luhan picked him up and Young saw Jiseok won't let go of him. Then , BEAST thought of an idea.

" Hyung.. The Noble will be hear in a few days.. I think it's best not to let Jiseok know.. "

Hyungseung whispered to Doojoon. Doojoon nodded and grabbed Young's shoulders.

" Young ah.. Let Jiseok stay with his appa for a few days.. Then , he will come back with us.. "

Young kept her lips into a thin line and looked at Jiseok. Jiseok was pleading you with his eyes. Young sighed.

" Arrasso.. "

Jiseok cheered.

" Luhan shhi , please take good care of Jiseok.. "

Luhan nodded with a smile.

" Jiseok ah.. Be a good boy , arrasso? "

" Arraso , umma.. Saranghae.. "

Jiseok kissed Young's cheeks and waved goodbye. Young went home with her oppas. Suddenly , Young felt pain in her head again.

" Not again.. "

Yoseob said. Young turned into Haeri.

" I see.. Young had found a kid.. A cute one and I can't wait to taste his blood.. "

Haeri smirked.

" He's Young's son.. Don't you ever tried anything to him! "

Junghyung growled.

" Whatever.. He's going to be mine anyway.. The BLOOD will be mine of course.. "

Gikwang was about to laid a punch on her. Doojoon stopped him.

" You sure are weaklings.. You know one day Young will be mine.. "

Haeri smirked.

" I so wanted to wipe that smirk from Young's face! "

Hyungseung said while clenching his fist.

" Guess what.. The Noble one will be here in a few days.. "

Haeri froze when they mentioned The Noble One.

" W-what? What are they doing here? "

BEAST smirked.

" Afraid now? You should be! "

Haeri gritted her teeth.

" Curse you all! "

Haeri disappear and Young fell to the ground. BEAST sighed and put Young in her bedroom.

" Mianhe , Young.. We're doing this for your own good.. "

 

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

Here's chapter 6! I hope you enjoy reading it.. Please continue to support me! Hehehe xD ENJOY~~~~