Chapter 20

The Forbidden Love

The next day , everyone were sleeping soundly until Suho's alarm clock rang. He groaned and turned his alarm off. He got off from bed and did his morning routines. He left his room and went to check on Young. He knocked first. " Young ah.. Ireona.. " No answer. He twisted the doorknob and entered. " Young.. Ireona! " He went beside the bed and widened his eyes in shocked. She's not on her bed. "OH MY GOSH! YOUNG IS MISSING!!!! " Suho shouted shaking the whole house.

 

The members fell from their bed and left their room , going to Young's room. " Hyung what is it??? " " Young's....missing... " The members widened their eyes in shocked. Suho got off from the bed and looked at s. "Wait.. Why are they only 11? Where's..? " Suho clenched his fist and ran to LUHAN's ROOM! He barged into the room and saw Young and Luhan cuddling on the bed. The others came and widened their eyes. " YAH! LUHAN! " Young moaned and cuddled deeper into Luhan's chest. " Oppa.. Turn the alarm off... " Young moaned. Luhan rubbed his eyes and looked at his alarm clock. " But , it's off.. " Luhan went back sleeping hugging Young tightly. " YAH!!!!!!! " EXO shouted. " Oppa! Your alarm is not off! " Luhan groaned and sat up sleepily rubbing his eyes. 

 

When he got his vision cleared , he saw 11 figures standing in front of him glaring at him. He got his vision and widened his eyes. " M-Morning g-guys! " Luhan smiled knowing he's so dead! " Don't morning guys us! Why Young is in your room??!! " Suho glared. Before Luhan could answered , Young sat up and rubbed her eyes. EXO were staring at her. She looked cute with her messy bed hair. " Oppa.. What's the time now? " Young got her vision clear and saw EXO in front of her staring at her.

 

" Morning , oppas! " Young cheered. She got off from the bed. Then , something strike her! She widened her eyes in shocked. She turned to face Luhan and EXO who were staring at her. She cupped her face. " OMG! I SLEPT WITH LUHAN??!! " Luhan chuckled and got off from the bed , back-hugging her waist. " YAH! LUHAN GET OFF FROM YOUNG!! " " YOU! GET! YOUR! HANDS! FROM! HER! " EXO were shouting shaking the whole house. D.O shook his head and grabbed her wrist , bringing her down to the kitchen. " I'm sorry for everything.. You must be hungry.. " D.O smiled and it made her heart go crazy. She nodded. D.O grabbed her waist and put her on the counter.

 

" Bacon and scrambled eggs? " D.O asked. Young nodded , still clueless. She can still heard the boys fighting and shouting from upstairs. Then , D.O came and faced her. " I'm sorry , Young.. I need to do this.. " D.O pinched her arms hardly. " AHH!!! APPO!! " Young screamed in pain making all the boys ran downstairs to the kitchen. Lay grabbed her arm and examined it. " Gwenchana? Are you hurt? " They were looking at her worriedly. " Ahh.. I'm fine.. D.O pinched me.. " They turned to D.O and glared at him. " What?! I need to do this so you guys can stop fighting.. " 

 

" Aish! You can't hurt Young like that! " XiuMin said and smacked D.O's head. D.O pouted and went back making breakfast. Young was still on the counter blinking in confusion. Then , Chen smiled something. " Do I smile Luhan's scent on Young? " EXO widened their eyes. Luhan went in front of Young and hugged her waist , pulling her close to him. Young yelped and Luhan's head was on her chest , smelling. It does had his scent. Luhan smirked and closed his eyes enjoying his scent and her scent mixing together. 

 

" YAH! Get off from her! " XiuMin grabbed Luhan away. XiuMin came and copied Luhan's action , hugging her waist , pulling her closer. He took a breath in and he can smelled his scent mixing with hers too. " Ohh... I can smell mine too.. " " WHAT?! " Suho pushed XiuMin away and digged his head on her chest. She blushed everytime the members went and hugged her waist , smelling her. EXO's scent were mixing together with Young. " YAYY!! ME AND NOONA ARE BON- " Chanyeol covered Tao's mouth. " Bon? You mean bond? " " Err.. It's nothing.. Hungry? YAH! D.O ARE YOU DONE??!! " " I'M HERE YOU IDIOT!! " Suho shouted to change the topic. 

 

Young was about to get off from the counter until someone carried her bridal style. She widened her eyes in shocked when she saw the maknae , Tao , smiling down at her. " Tao shhi.. Put me down.. I can walk.. " Tao pouted. " I want you to call me oppa.. " " I thought you're younger than me? " " Yes , I am.. But I want to hear you call me oppa.. " " YAH! YOU PANDA! PUT HER DOWN!! " Baekhyun smacked his head and snatched her away from him. " HYUNG! I got Young first! " Baekhyun let out his tongue and gently put Young on the couch.

 

" Oppa.. What did Tao said? Bond? " Baekhyun froze and cleared his throat. " It's nothing , Young ah.. How about you watch some tv and I'll check on the others.. " Young blinked her eyes and nodded. Baekhyun went to the kitchen gathering the others in the kitchen. " Hyung! What are we going to do? She will need to know about this soon! " " I know that , BACON! " " HYUNG! I want Young noona! I don't want to lose her! " Tao pouted. " Aish! Shut up you panda! What do you think how she react when she know we bonded with her??!! "

 

The mug fell and broke into pieces. EXO turned. They widened their eyes when they saw Young behind them with wide eyes. " I-I'm B-Bonded? B-Bonded? " Kris came forward but Young flinched. " Young... Please come down.. Breathe , Young.. Breathe.. " Young started to breathe heavily. She ran to her room but Kai teleported himself and blocked her from getting into her room. " Go away , Kai! " Kai still won't move. " I said move , Kai! " Kai looked at her with worried. " Please , Young.. Just let us explain.. " Young was about to run away but Kai hugged her waist.

 

" Young.. Please.. Listen.. " Young doesn't know but she felt warm and safe around him , around EXO. She knew she can depend on them. She sighed and calmed down. When Kai sensed Young calming down , he slowly let go of her. " Young ah.. Just trust us , okay? " Young blinked and nodded. Kai smiled a little and carried her bridal style down to the living room. Kai put her down and sat on the couch with her. Young kept her head low making EXO bit their bottom lips.

 

" Young ah.. We want you to know that we are bonded.. " Suho stated. " Why didn't you tell me? " Young asked with her head still facing the floor. " It's a wolf thing.. We're all wolves and when one of us chose that girl , we all have to and about one more thing... You have the birth mark of the tree of life.. behind your neck.. " Young went to grab a mirror and saw her birth mark surrounded with EXO's symbols. " But.. What's with the symbols? " Young asked while touching the symbols. " That's our power symbols.. " Kris said. " So.. Can I see your power? " EXO looked at each other and nodded.

 

" My power is water while Chanyeol is fire , Baekhyun is light , Kai is teleportation , D.O is earth , Sehun is wind.. " Suho said. " While my power is Fly , while Luhan is telekinesis , Lay is the healing unicorn , XiuMin is ice , Chen is Thunder and Tao is time control.. " Young nodded with an 'O' shape. " Can you guys show me how it's done? " Suho nodded with a smile. " Anything for my mate.. " He winked and grabbed her hand. He took Young out of the house. Suho lifted his hand and a water ball started to form.

 

Young widened her eyes in excitement. Fireworks were playing in the sky. She looked up and saw the beautiful fireworks. She went to see who done that and saw Chanyeol smiling at her. Baekhyun used his light power to blind Suho and Chanyeol. Young chuckled when Suho and Chanyeol were chasing him around. She felt a pair of warm arms wrapping around her waist , hugging her tightly. She knew it was Kai. When she turned , she found nothing. She turned again and Kai pecked on her lips. Young blushed and touched her lips. Kai winked and a gust of wind blew Kai away.

 

Sehun stood in front of her smiling at her. Sehun wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. " You better held me tight.. " Young blinked in confusion and wrapped her arms around his neck. She widened her eyes when she's not touching the ground. Sehun used his wind power to let them float in the sky. Young held Sehun tightly. Sehun smirked and put her down , giving her a kiss on the cheeks and left. It was Kris turn. " I guess Sehun had take you to the sky right? " " Ani.. We're just not touching the ground that's all.. " " That's great! " Kris bend down. " Climb behind my back.. I have something to show you.. " Young obeyed and climbed on his back.

 

Kris stood up with his hands on her thigh helding her tightly , so she won't fall. " You ready? " Kris asked. Before she could answered , Kris took off to the sky. Young held him tightly and soon opened her eyes. She gasped at the clouds. She slowly let out her hands and touched the clouds. It's so soft. Kris was happy because he knew she would love this. After enjoying the clouds , Kris slowly put her down and she can felt the ground crumble. D.O used his earth power and sending Kris flying away. " I'LL GET YOU LATER , KYUNGSOO!! " Young giggled and turned to D.O.

 

" You're ready? " Young smiled and nodded.

 

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

ENJOY~~~