Chapter 22

The Forbidden Love

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

 

Young groaned and turned the alarm off. She sat up and rubbed her eyes sleepily. When she was about to get off from the bed , she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her waist , pulling her down to the bed. She blinked her eyes in confused. She turned her head and saw .......... Tao? Tao? TOA?! WHY IS HE IN HER ROOM? She widened her eyes in shocked. " Oppa! Why are you here in my room?! " Young smacked his head. 

 

Tao opened his eyes wide and sat up. " Ahh! Appo! NOONA!! " Tao pouted. The door widely opened revealed 11 figures walking into her room. " MORNING , YOUNG! " Young groaned. " Ahhh , oppas... Waeyo? First thing in the morning???!! " Young whined and ruffled her messy bed hair. EXO eyes widened. Young blinked and looked at her clothes. She widened her eyes. She only wore a singlet and a shorts for her pyjamas.

(Ignore the boots.)

 

She covered her chest. She blushed. " D-Don't l-look a-at m-me! " She stuttered. Tao hugged her waist and snuggled at her neck. " Noona , you look y in that.. " She blushed. Tao gave a kiss on the neck , sending shivers down her spine. " O-Oppa! " EXO just stood there staring at your pyjamas. " Kyungsoo oppa! " Young pouted and it never fail. D.O smacked all their heads and carried Young to the bathroom so that she can did her morning routines. 

 

 

Young smiled and gave a kiss on D.O cheeks. D.O blushed and closed the door behind him. " YAH! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE! PALLI! " EXO snapped out. " ARRASSO , UMMA! " EXO ran to their room and changed. Young sighed and did her morning routines. She changed into her uniform. She tied her hair into a bun and ran downstairs. She saw everyone were in the dining room waiting for her. She sat between D.O and Kai. 

 

 

- SKIP TO SCHOOL -

 

 

Young reached her classroom and sat by the window. When the teacher came in , " Morning , class.. We will be having new students today.. Please come in.. " 6 students came into the room , with all the girls gasped. EXO's eyes turned red when they saw TEEN TOP in the class. Young blinked her eyes. Why does she feel so familiar that she had met them before? " Introduce yourself to the class.. "

 

" Annyeonghaseyo , C.A.P imida.. "

" Chunji imida.. "

" L.Joe imida.. "

" Ricky imida... "

" Niel imida.. "

" Chanjo imida.. "

 

" Welcome to the class.. Let me see.. Ahh! There's a seat for you all.. " Teen Top went to their which was the same coloumn as Young and Luhan. Luhan growled at Teen Top when they're smiling at her. L.Joe grabbed her hand. " Annyeonghaseyo , L.Joe imida.. What's your name? " Before Young answered , L.Joe kissed her hand. Young blushed but EXO glared at L.Joe and growled. " B-Byun JiYoung imida.. " " Ahh.. JiYoung shhi.. What a nice name.. " L.Joe smirked. Young smiled a little. " Please.. Just call me Young.. " L.Joe nodded and went to his seat which was on her right. 

 

 

The teacher started teaching but Young felt comfortable. She felt 6 pairs of eyes looking at her. She turned her head to the right and saw Teen Top looking at her , smiling at her and waving at her. Young bowed and smiled a little. Luhan grabbed your hand. " Don't smile at them! " Young blinked her eyes. " Waeyo? " " Because you're mine! " Luhan kissed on her hand and put her hand into his pocket. " Oppa.. " Young wanted her hand back but Luhan won't let her. And soon it was break time. EXO left their seat and went to the cafeteria. Luhan got off and pulled Young out of the class , dragging her to the cafeteria with them.

 

 

Along the way , the girls were giving her death glares. Young lowered her head and soon reached the cafeteria. Luhan sat her down on the bench. " Don't worry , Young ah.. He's just jealous.. " Young nodded and looked at her red swollen hands. " YAH! LUHAN! You hurt her hands! " Luhan just ignored and looked away. She bit her bottom lips. Lay held her hand and gave a kiss. " There.. Much better.. " Lay smiled. " Is Luhan always like this? " Young asked while looking at Luhan who sat beside her. " Well.. He has a strong jealousy.. " Young doesn't know why but she felt it was her fault. She let out a deep breath and kissed Luhan's cheeks.

 

 

Luhan was eating until Young kissed his cheeks. He froze and dropped his spoon. Young lowered her head to hide her blushing cheeks. Luhan softened and turned to face Young who was blushing. Luhan smiled and held her chin to face him. Young blinked her eyes and trying to avoid his eye contact. Luhan chuckled and pecked her lips. Young's cheeks got redder. Luhan chuckled and wrapped his hands around her waist , pulling her closer to him. He fed Young and EXO were glaring at Luhan.

 

 

Screams got louder and caught EXO and Young attention. They turned to see Teen Top walking into the cafeteria. They saw Young sitting with EXO so they walked towards the table. " Annyeong , Young ah! " L.Joe smiled and used his to push Lay so he can sat beside her. " Ahh.. Neh.. Annyeong , L.Joe shhi.. " Luhan hugged her waist and put his head on her shoulders , glaring at L.Joe. " Is that boyfriend , Young ah? " Before Young could answered. " Yes. Is there any problem? " Luhan snuggled closer to her neck , making L.Joe jealous but L.Joe won't give up that easily.

 

 

" Young ah , the teachers said that you're going to give us a tour around the school.. " 

 

" Why don't you guys go by yourself? Why it must be Young? " 

 

" Got any problem with that? "

 

Before any fights going on , Young stood up. " Ahh.. Okay ,I'll give you a tour.. " EXO widened their eyes. " WAEYO?! " " Oppas.. Gwenchana.. " Teen Top stciked out their tongues and left the cafeteria with Young. " YOUNG AH! We're coming with you! " EXO followed behind. " Here is the library , the teacher's office , the infirmary..... " Young was showing Teen Top the school but they were not paying attention to it. They were paying attention to Young. " Here's the garden.. Isn't it beautiful? " Young smiled and looked at the beautiful garden. " From here , you can see the beautiful clouds floating in the sky. " young pointed. L.Joe went behind her. When he saw Young was distracted , he sneaked his arms around her waist and slowly putting his head on her shoulder. 

 

 

L.Joe smiled and smelled her scent. Lavender. He closed his eyes to enjoy the moments but EXO saw it and clenched their fist. Kai pulled L.Joe away from Young and it startled Young. Kai punched L.Joe in the face. Young widened her eyes. " Oppa! Stop! " Young hugged Kai's waist , trying to push him away from killing L.Joe. " DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH YOUNG! " L.Joe stood up and wiped the blood off his mouth. " Oppa.. Calm down , oppa.. " Young caressed his head. " If you dare to touch her again , YOU'RE DEAD!! " L.Joe smirked. " Even you bonded with her , someone is going to break that bond.. " Young widened her eyes. How do they know that she's bonded with EXO. Suho came and whispered , " They're werewolves too , Young.. " Young nodded. 

 

 

The bell rang. " Oppas.. We need to go back to class.. Mianhe , L.Joe shhi.. I'm sorry for the behaviours.. " Young bowed. " Why are you saying sorry to them?! " Kai angrily pulled Young away with EXO following behind. " Oppa.. It hurts.. " Kai realized that he was holding her hands too tight so he let go. Young caressed her swollen wrist. Kai sighed and softened. He took her hands and kissed it. " Mianhe if I hurt you.. " Young smiled and shook her head. Kai smiled and kissed her forehead. " YAH! STOP IT! Or else I'm going to kidnap Young and have her all by myself.. Geez! " Chanyeol said and entered the classroom. Young chuckled and entered the class with the others.

 

 

Teen Top soon came in but L.Joe looked okay? Luhan whispered. " One of them have healing powers liked Lay too.. " Young nodded. " You can read my mind? " Young blinked her eyes. " Of course! You're my mate and we can read each other minds.. " Young nodded with an 'O' shape. Luhan found it cute and kissed her lips. " Oppa! " Young hit Luhan's arm. " Wae? Can't I kiss my mate? " Sehun and Tao smacked Luhan's head , earning a glare from Luhan. The maknae hi-5 and sticked their tongue at Luhan. " You're gonna get it , you two! " Young giggled and Teen Top were watching her.

 

" You will be mine , Byun JiYoung.. "

 

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

 

ENJOY~~~~