Chapter 2

The Forbidden Love

The teacher came in and settled down the students. The lessons were boring as ever. After the lessons , break time started. JiYoung left the classroom and was stopped by Dasom AGAIN. She looked up and saw how badly bruised Dasom was. She smirked.

" I did a good job  , ehh? "

JiYoung smirked and Dasom glared at her.

" Watch your mouth , JiYoung! Don't think that you're the stronger here.. "

Dasom snapped her fingers and a group of bad looking boys came and cracked their knuckles.

" Tssk.. Who are they? Your slaves? "

JiYoung scoffed. The boys started to get angry.

" What the! You! You're so gonna get it! "

When one of the boys almost laid the punch on JiYoung , a hand grabbed the boy's hand right in front of her face. JiYoung looked up and smirked. Dasom and the boys widened their eyes in shocked.

" S-sunbaenim.. "

Yes. It was BEAST! They're the sunbaenim of the school.

" What are you guys doing to my dongsaeng? "

The boys started to shiver in fear when a pair of icy cold eyes glared at them. It was Junhyung. That's how JiYoung got her icy cold glares from.

" S-she's your d-dongsaeng? "

BEAST raised their eyebrows and gave them 'ABUDEN' look. The boys gulped and bowed.

" Mianhe.. We didn't know.. W-we're going.. "

The boys started to leave and left Dasom there , shocked.

" Yah! Beat it , loser.. "

JiYoung said and Dasom left , almost tripped when ran. She looked at her brothers.

" Tssk.. It's about time you guys came.. "

JiYoung put her hands in her pocket and leaned against the wall.

" Wahh! Wahh! Don't give me that informality! I'm your oppa! "

Doojoon siad while pointing his index finger at her. 

" Whatever.. What are you guys doing here? "

She asked.

" What do you mean what are we doing here? We're the sunbaenim in this school.. "

Yoseob said while fixing his uniform. JiYoung scoffed.

" Tssk.. You oppas always here when you NEED BLOOD.. "

She said while shook her head.

" Aww.. Our dongsaeng know us TOO WELL! "

Hyungseung said while pinched her cheeks.

" Yah! Appo! "

" Make me! "

Hyungseung stick out his tongue.

" You said it.. "

Like a lightning , JiYoung flipped her oppa and did a head lock. BEAST laughed.

" Yah! Let go! Appo!! YAH! BYUN JIYOUNG! "

JiYoung smirked and let go of Hyungseung.

" What did I tell you not to mess with our dongsaeng.. She's more powerful than us , you know.. "

Gikwang said while putting his hands into his pockets. Soon , the bell rang.

" Aish! You oppas waste my break time! "

JiYoung glared at her oppas.

" RUN! BEFORE! SHE! BURST! "

Dongwoon said and BEAST ran away from her. JiYoung chuckled at her oppas' action and shook her head.

" Never get tired of them.. "

She said and went back to her class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

School was over! JiYoung left the school with her oppas. They both reached home. JiYoung went to her room and took a warm bath. She changed into :

She came downstairs and saw her oppas drinking BLOOD. She felt something hot on . Although she's a half vampire , she needs to drink blood too but she refused. JiYoung groaned and grabbed .

" I know you want it.. "

JiYoung froze when she heard a voice. She looked to her surroundings but there's no one.

" Drink it.. You'll feel better.. "

She felt pain in her body. The vampire in her body was torturing her.

" Give ... me... BLOOD... "

JiYoung fell to the ground helding onto . BEAST turned and saw JiYoung on the ground groaning in pain. They started to panic and ran towards her.

" Yah , Young! Gwenchana? "

Junhyung grabbed her shoulders.

" She need BLOOD.. Her vampire side is torturing Young if she don't get it.. "

Gikwang said and quickly grabbed a cup of BLOOD in his hands.

" Young ah... You have to drink this.. "

Gikwang handed the cup in front of Young. When Young lifted her head , her eyes changed. The left eye was brown in colour while her right eye was :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd8JglN-XP-HDPpqGplRC

BEAST widened their eyes in shocked.

" Get that thing AWAY FROM ME!! "

Young growled. They saw Young's fangs were showing.

" Young! You need to drink this! Palli! "

Gikwang handed Young the cup.

" I SAID GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME! "

Young pushed the glass away and shattered in pieces. Young started to breathe heavily.

" You need drink it.. You're half of THEM.. "

The vampire side in Young's body was smirking.

" NO! I'M NOT ONE OF THEM!!! "

Young shouted making all the window glass shattered in pieces. BEAST hid themselves. Young panted and grabbed tightly. Young can saw her fingernails grew. She clawed her right hand making it bleed. Young drank the blood from her hands. BEAST was shocked when they saw YOUNG DRINKING HER OWN BLOOD. Young started to calm down and her eyes went back to normal. Her fangs were gone. Young panted and fainted on the floor.

" Hyung.. What just happened? Why Young is drinking her blood? "

" The vampire side in Young is drinking Young's human side blood... If she continues like this , she will become a Level E vampire.. "

 

* Level E Vampire : A vampire that will lost control when drinking their own blood... IT HAS TO BE KILLED! Unless she had to be transform into REAL HUMAN! *

 

BEAST brought Young to her bedroom. They cleaned her wounds. They cut their hands and let a small drip of blood fell on her wounds to heal faster. 

" It's not over yet.. The time is almost midnight.. "

BEAST sighed and left the room. What is going to happen on midnight?

 

 

Annyeong! Here's chapter 2! thanks for the comments! Although some of the things I didn't mention in my foreword , and I like to imagine something and I wanted to make it awesome so I hope you guys mind it when I add something inside the story! I wanted to make the story more awesome and interesting for my reader so I'll try my best to make it more awesome! Please support me.. Thanks and enjoy reading :D