Chapter 29

The Forbidden Love

The birds chirpping and the sun was shining brightly. Young slwoly opened her eyes. She rubbed her sleepy eyes. She sat up and frowned. Where's Luhan? Why is he not her side? She got off from the bed and left the room. She went downstairs and there were no sign of EXO. She felt disappointed because she liked to wake up in their arms. She sighed and went to cook some breakfast for her.

 

 

While she passed the kitchen , she managed to look at the calendar , 30th November. It was her birthday. But , where's EXO when she needed them so much? Her parents were nowhere to be seen and she was alone again. She hates to be alone. She cooked herself eggs and bacon. After she finished her breakfast , she went upstairs and changed her clothes into this :

She tied her hair into a messy bun. She saw her tree tattoo. She touched it when she saw how EXO's tattoo were around the her tree tattoo.

" Are we really mates? "

She sighed and left the house. She took a walk along the pathway. Although it was her birthday , she's not happy because EXO were not there to celebrate with her. Her legs seemed to take her to school.

" What am I doing here? Hmm.. Well , I can go to the library.. Celebrating my birthday in the library... "

She bowed and greeted the guard.

" Morning , Mr Jang.. "

" Morning.. "

She smiled and entered the school. While the guard smirked. SMIRKED? Once she entered the school , she took a walk down the hallway , passing through the class. Then , something caught her attention. She somehow saw 12 shadows in her classroom. She raised an eyebrow and was about to grabbed the handle until..

" Young ah! "

Young turned to see D.O?

" D.O oppa? Why are you here? "

D.O seemed nervous and he was biting his bottom lips.

" Well.. The boys and I have some work to do.. "

" What kind of work? Do you need my help? "

D.O quickly shook his head.

" NO! Ermm.. I mean.. no.. We can manage by ourselves.. "

Young nodded and Chanyeol came out.

" YAH! Hyung , have your brought the birthday cakes? "

Young tilted her head with a raised eyebrow.

" Birthday cakes? "

D.O smacked Chanyeol's head. Chanyeol widened his eyes in shocked.

" Errmmm.. Young ah.. What are you... doing here? "

" I should be the one who ask that question.. Why are you guys here in school? "

" Errmm.. Nothing! Gotta go now! "

Chanyeol pulled D.O into the class and locked the door. Young felt curious and leaned her ear against the door.

" Yah! She's gonna find out about this! " - D.O

" Aish! Mianhe , hyung! I didn't know she will be here!! " - Chanyeol

" Palli! She will be here in an hour! " - Suho

Birthday cakes? She thought for a while and smiled.

' Are they celebrating my birthday? '

She smiled widely. She giggled softly and continued to walk down the hallway. She hid herself behind a walk not far away. She peeked and saw them softly walking out of the classroom , carrying all the stuffs somewhere. She followed them and saw them at the hall. They decorated the hall with balloons. She felt really happy. Once the decorations were finished , they placed the cake on a big round table. 

" Ahhh! We're all done! "

They stretched themselves. Young was about to come out until she slipped and let out a squeaky sound. EXO widened their eyes. 

" GUYS! Get ready! She's here.. "

Young quickly came out from her hiding spot. She was about to call out to them when an angel's voice came into the room.

" Excuse me.. Do you know where's the hall? "

Young turned and saw this beautiful girl :

EXO came out from their hiding spot and yelled , 

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY , Yeongie! "

EXO sprayed the confetti and widened their eyes when they saw Young.

' Yeongie? '

Young turned her head and saw the banner , ' HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM SHIN YEONG! '. She widened her eyes. 

" This..party.. is not for...me? "

Young asked with a hurt expression.

" Young ah.. "

' Where's my party? Where's my cake? Where's my present? Where's the surprises? '

Tears rolling down her cheeks.

" I'm sorry.. for ruin the surprise.. "

Young bowed and left the hall. She ran out from the school. She stopped when she reached the front gate. 

' Please...chase after me.. Please... '

Young turned and saw... no one. Her heart cracked and she felt pain in her chest.

' No one.. chases after me.. No one.. '

EXO and Kim Shin Yeong were in the hall.

" Erm.. Did I ruin anything? I think your friend needs you.. "

Shin Yeong said. EXO just shook their head and smiled.

" It's okay.. It's your birthday.. Sorry for ruin it.. "

Suho said trying to brighten up the mood.

 

FLASHBACK!

(Wanna know how EXO meet Kim Shin Yeong?)

 

Yesterday night , EXO were at Young's house. Then , they heard a girl's scream.

" HELP ME!!!! "

EXO , included Luhan , left the house and dashed into the forest , leaving Young. They saw Shin Yeong with her neck grabbed onto by a red eyed vampire. EXO growled.

" Let go of that girl! "

The vampire smirked. " Try and get her.. "

EXO started to attack the vampire , slowly not to attack Shin Yeong. The vampire gave up and released the girl.

" Gwenchana? " Kai patted her back. Shin Yeong was shaking in fear. She hugged Kai. Kai widened his eyes. He doesn't know why but he felt comfortable in her arms. He smiled and patted her back.

" Come.. Let's bring you home.. "

Kai carried her bridal style and the moon shined on her. EXO saw her face and it was beautiful. It was liked an angel. Their hearts started to bump bump bump. Kai carried her bridal style to their house. He gently laid her on the couch while Chen gave her a glass of warm water. Suho brought his blankets and wrapped it around her.

" How did you get caught by the vampires? "

Shin Yeong shook. 

" I-I'm from a werewolf family.. "

EXO widened their eyes in shocked.

" REALLY?! "

Shin Yeong nodded.

" What's your name? "

" I'm Kim Shin Yeong.. Please just call Yeong.. "

EXO nodded and can't believe they had rescued a girl who's also a werewolf. A beautiful one. So , they spent their rest of the night with Shin Yeong , completely forgot about Young.

" It's getting late.. You should rest.. "

Shin Yeong smiled and nodded.

" Thanks for rescueing me.. "

EXO's hearts were going crazy. One by one left and went to their room. Luhan was the last one to went to his room because he wanted to check on Yeong if she's asleep.

" Luhan shhi.. Can.. you sleep with me? "

Luhan was shocked about her offer. BUT WHO CAN SAY NO TO THE ANGEL???!! Luhan nodded with a smile. Luhan slipped himself beside her , hugging her petite waist. Yeong slwoly fell asleep on his chest. Luhan smelled her sweet scent. Roses. She smelled so nice. Luhan smiled and slept peacefully by her side. EXO were in their room , thinking about Yeong.

' She looked so special.. '

They smiled and peacefully went to sleep , completely forgot about Young. 

 

 

The next morning , Luhan woke up and saw Yeong in his arms , sleeping. He smiled and shook her. Yeong rubbed her eyes and sat up. 

" Morning~ "

Yeong gave Luhan a heart melting smile. 

" Morning.. "

Luhan smiled. But Yeong sighed.

" What's with the sigh? Is there soemthing wrong? "

Yeong smiled bitterly.

" Today is...my birthday.. "

Luhan widened his eyes.

" Really? Happy Birthday~ "

" Thanks.. No one said happy birthday once and I never have a party before.. I wonder what's the feeling when someone surprise you on their birthday.. "

Luhan then thought an idea. 

" Get more sleep.. I'll go and buy some breakfast for you.. "

Yeong smiled and nodded. She went back lying down on the floor. Luhan quickly went to wake his brothers up.

" HYUNG! Today is Yeong's birthday! We should celebrated for her! "

And so , EXO planned to have a surprised party in school for her. And that's how happened.

 

END OF FLASHBACK!

 

 

Young was walking down the pathway , with her head down. She bumped herself into someone. 

" Ahh.. Mianhe~ "

She bowed and left. L.Joe raised his eyebrow and grabbed her wrist. Young turned and saw L.Joe.

" L.Joe shhi.. "

L.Joe smiled.

" Just call me oppa , hmm? "

Young nodded with a bitter smile.

" Hey.. Are you okay? Are you crying? "

He saw her puffy , swollen eyes.

" N-No.. I-I'm fine.. "

Young just smiled. The next thing shocked her. L.Joe gave her a heart warming hug.

" You can just cry on me.. I'm here for you.. "

Tears started to roll down and wet his shirt.

' I wish the one who hug me is EXO.. Where are they when I needed them so much? Please... come back to me... '

 

 

 

Here's chapter 29 ~~ I'm going to update again maybe tmr! I hope you enjoy reading it and show me more support by subscribe and upvote my story! Thanks~~ AND HAPPY VALENTINE DAY~~~