Chapter 41

The Forbidden Love

In a deep forest , it sounds quiet and peace. Or is it?

 

A cougar running deep into forest being chased. It panted and looked back. It was being chased and tried looking for safety. It climbed up a tall tree to catch its breath. Under the tree , it was surrounded.

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! 

The cougar growled.

It's easy.. We want your territory.. - Kris

A white and gray wolf growled.

Come down or else I'm going to burn down that tree.. - Chanyeol

YOU GUYS WON'T GET ME! NEVER!!

Chanyeol smirked and aimed the fireball at the tree. The tree was on fire and burned the tree down. The cougar fell and trapped between the branches. He hissed when EXO surrounded him.

Just give up and give us your territory.. or you wanna do in the hard way.. - D.O

YOU PIECE OF TRASH! YOU THINK 12 WOLVES WOULD TAKE ME DOWN AND MY TERRITORY?! IN YOUR DREAMS!

The cougar started attacking D.O. He pounced on D.O and bit his neck. D.O groaned in pain and kicked the cougar off from him. Chen created a lightning sword and aimed it at the cougar. The lightning sword missed the cougar. The cougar smirked when he saw an opening for him to escape. When he tried to escape , he felt he was being grabbed by the neck. He can't breathe. The cougar transformed into a young handsome boy. 

Give up.. Kim Minjun.. - Luhan

Luhan used his telekinesis power to grab his neck. Minjun hissed and struggled but failed.

NOTHING CAN STOP ME!!

Minjun took out a small purple ball from his pocket and aimed at Luhan. Luhan widened his eyes and dodged the purple ball. The purple ball burst and Luhan managed to let go of Minjun. Minjun fell to the ground , grasping onto air. 

Now.. It's my turn..

Minjun swayed his hands and soon everything turned into darkness. EXO panicked. Something caught their eyes. A pair of purple eyes were staring at them.

KYUNGSOO! - Suho

D.O nodded and used his earth power to form a big rock. He aimed it at the purple eyes but missed. Soon , the purple eyes surrounded them. 

This is the end..

The purple eyes flashed and red vine appeared from the darkness. It caught onto EXO. Minjun came out from the darkness and there were 12 deadly swords in his hands.

Told you not to mess with Cougar Clan.. Although I'm the last cougar in this clan , I still have to revenge for killing my clan.. 

Minjun stood in front of Suho.

Should I get rid of the leader first? Ohh wait! There's 2 leaders in this clan.. Am I right?

Minjun  smirked and took out the sword. Suho bit his lip and struggled before it's too late. Minjun the sword and pierced the sword through Suho's stomach. EXO widened their eyes. Suho groaned in pain as the sword pierced through. Suddenly , everything turn day light. Minjun widened his eyes in shocked. He turned to look at Baekhyun.

What a stupid and pathetic person you are.. I guess you already forget that I have the power of light.. - Baekhyun

Baekhyun smirked and Chanyeol used his fire sword to cut the veins and released themselves. Suho fell in Sehun and Tao arms.

Hyung! Hang on.. - Sehun

Lay came and put his hands on the wounds.

I'm going to pull the sword out.. Stay with me.. - Lay

Suho weakly nodded and almost closed his eyes.

YAH! KIM JOONMYEON?! - Lay

Lay pushed his wounds harder making Suho screamed in pain.

YAH!!! - Suho

The maknaes giggled. The leader looked at his brothers fighting with Minjun. This time , Minjun was trapped in Sehun's wind. Luhan took his chance and grabbed Minjun by the neck again and pulled him down hard on the ground. Kris stepped on him hard.

Will you hand over your territory or you prefer the hard one? - Kris

NEVER!!!

XiuMin punched him in the face. Minjun groaned in pain.

I RATHER DIE THAN SURRENDER TO YOU!!

Do you really wanna die? It would be our pleasure.. - Chen

Soon , Minjun was surrounded by EXO except Lay and Suho , preparing to aim their power ball at Minjun. He widened his eyes and shivered in fear.

I.... surrender..

EXO smirked in victory.

HYUNG! WE GOT THE TERRITORY! - Tao

The maknaes ran to Suho. Suho smiled in satisfaction and nodded.

Run away.. and never returned.. - Kris

Kris let Minjun go. He ran deep into the forest. When Minjun was far away , he clenched his fist and punched the tree.

DAMN YOU , EXO!!! I WILL BE BACK FOR REVENGE!!

Then , his eyes were full of tears. Again , he fell to revenge for his clan. He punched the ground and screamed in frustration. Minjun stopped his actions when he smell 8 people approching him. He froze on the ground and looked around. They were fast , they were running around the forest and soon surrounded him. He saw a beautiful girl in front of him.

(The bangs covered her right eye.)

 

Her hair was wavy , long and black. Her left eye was bloody red but he can't see her right eye.

Minjun doesn't know why but he felt attracted to the girl in front of him. He started to walk towards her. 

Why are you doing here alone in the woods?

Minjun asked but there's no respond from her. Soon , Minjun was held by 7 vampires. He widened his eyes in shocked. He tried to struggle but failed. The 7 vampires were more stronger.

1 more move , Kim Minjun shhi.. Your head will be mine.. - Dongwoo

Minju shivered in fear and stopped shaking.

Y-You're T-The V-Volturs..

INFINITE smirked.

W-what d-do y-you w-want f-from m-me?

I need you..

Minjun widened his eyes at the sudden closeness. Jiyoung held his chin and smirked.

I saw everything when you fought with EXO back there.. Not bad for a handsome young cougar..

Please... What do you want from me?

You want to revenge for your clan?

Minjun nodded.

Then... Join me..

Minjun hesistates. Jiyoung covered her left eyes and opened her bangs. Minjun widened his eyes and looked away but Sungjong held firmly on his chin and looked at Jiyoung. Jiyoung opened her bangs and her right eye was revealed.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd8JglN-XP-HDPpqGplRC

(Around the pupil it's EXO power symbols.)

Minjun stared deeply into her right eyes and soon his eyes turned into yellow eyes.

I will join you , Master..

Minjun said liked a zombie because he was controlled by Jiyoung's right eye.

Good boy~

Jiyoung patted his head. INFINITE relased him and got ready to go home. Then , Jiyoung groaned in pain while holding her right eye. Myungsoo panicked and went to her side.

Jiyoung!

Jiyoung panted and her right eye was bleeding liked tears but in red colour.

Don't overdo it.. You still haven't master it..

Gwenchana.. 

Jiyoung smiled and caressed Myungsoo's cheeks. Myungsoo carried her bridal style and was about to return to the castle but stopped by Jiyoung. Myungsoo turned and faced EXO not far from here. Jiyoung looked at EXO's happy faces and their smile spreading across their face. Jiyoung smiled bitterly. Myungsoo kissed Jiyoung's head and carried her to their castle. On their way , it was snowing. Jiyoung smiled as the snow fell on her hand.

Jiyoung leaned her head against Myungsoo's chest when she saw the snow falling.

Waahhh.. Yepuda.. Isn't it beautiful , oppa?

Yes , it is.. It's beautiful because you're with me for one year and your special day will be here soon.. Aren't you happy?

Jiyoung smiled bitterly and nodded , trying her best not to cry. Myungsoo kissed her head and slowly went back to her castle.

One year.. Time flies liked a blink of an eye..

 

It had been one year after what happened to EXO and Jiyoung. They decided to go to their separate ways and Jiyoung never thought she will saw them again. She never thought she would saw their smiling faces. She never thought EXO would...smile without her by their side. She somehow felt... happy after seeing their smile.

 

 

 

 

Here's chapter 41! One year has been passed! I hope you enjoy reading my story! Sorry I'm kinda busy today because I have drama club later and maybe I will update again tonight or tomorrow! Please continued to support me and upvote the story if you love reading it~ Thanks~~~