Chapter 10

The Forbidden Love

Snow... Why is it not white? The snow are all red.. Why is it red? A 5 year old Young outside the house , playing with the snow.

" Why is the snow red? Isn't it supposed to be white? "

While Young was playing with the snow , a mysterious guy stood in front of her.

" Hello , little girl.. Are you lost? "

Young looked up to see a guy in his sunglasses and a smile on his face.

" Ani.. I'm playing with the snow.. "

Young answered and gave him a smile. The strange guy smirked.

" Hmm.. You smell good.. May I drink your blood? "

Young froze when she saw fangs hidden under his mouth. Young shivered in fear when he saw the mysterious guy leaned near against her. Young screamed . . . . . . . . 

" Ahhhhh! "

" Ahhhhh! "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Young opened her eyes and sat up. Sweats started to fall from her face. She wiped the sweat away and looked at her surroundings. This is not her house. Young froze when she footsteps.

" Ohh.. You're awake.. "

Young soften when she saw Baekhyun.

" Are you feeling okay now? "

Baekhyun kneeled down to her eye level. Young nodded and tried to stand up. She wobbled a bit but Baekhyun was there helding onto her arms.

" Where am I? "

" You're in our house.. "

Baekhyun answered with a smile.

" Where are the others? "

" They went out.. They'll be back soon.. "

Young looked at the clock and it was 11pm.

" At this late of hour? "

Baekhyun just smiled and lead her to the dining table.

" D.O made some dinner for you.. I reheat it for you.. "

Young nodded and looked at the kitchen. It was big and shining :

" Amazing huh? "

Baekhyun said while putting a plate of spagetti in front of her. Young nodded.

" That's D.O favourite places.. He loves to cook and he doesn't even let one of us cook in his kitchen.. "

Young chuckled and amazed by the spagetti. It smelled delicious. 

" Eat up.. "

Baekhyun roll the spagetti with a fork and put it in front of , to tell her to open .

" Erm.. I can eat by myself.. "

" Please let me feed you.. Please~~ "

Baekhyun did his aegyo and it never fail. Young gave up and let Baekhyun fed her. When the spagetti was in , Young widened her eyes liked O_______O in shocked. IT'S DELICIOUS!!! 

" Oh my gosh! I have never tried this kind of spagetti before.. IT'S DAEBAK!!!!!!!! "

Young held 2 thumbs up. Baekhyun chuckled at her cute expression. Young finished her dinner.

" Waahh.. D.O shhi sure is a great cook.. "

" Wanna watch some movie before they get back? "

Young nodded her head and ran to the living room liked a kid. Young acted liked a kid when she's comfortable. Baekhyun chuckled and went to the living room.

" Baekhyun shhi! Get the popcorn ready! I'll pick the movie.. "

" Arrasso~~ "

Baekhyun went back to the kitchen to prepare some popcorn while Young chose the movie. She saw one of her favourites.

" MIRACLE IN CELL NO.7 "

Young nodded her head and played the disk. 

" YAH! Wait for me! "

Baekhyun came to the living room with 2 big bowls of popcorn. They sat on the couch and started the movie.

" Yah! Do you have to play this movie? It's so damn sad!! "

" Whatever.. "

Young sticked out her tongue and went back to her movie. The movie was really sad. Baekhyun cried same goes to Young. She took out some tissues and wiped the tears. She turned to Baekhyun. He was wiping his tears with his hands. She turned his head to face her. Baekhyun widened his eyes.

" Don't wipe you tears with that beautiful hands of yours.. "

Young cupped his face and wiped the tears. Baekhyun's heart go boom! boom! boom! When Young was wiping the tears , she saw Baekhyun was staring at her.

" She really pretty.. and she smells good too.. "

Baekhyun started to lean in. Young blinked her eyes and backed away. She reached at the end of the couch and her heart was beating liked crazy. Baekhyun caressed her cheeks and she felt Baekhyun leaned in to kiss her. WHEN BAEKHYUN WAS ABOUT TO KISS HER . . . . . . . . . . . 

" WE'RE HOME!!!!!!!! "

Chanyeol shouted and EXO came into the living room , shocked to see Baekhyun on top of Young. Baekhyun and Young turned their heads to their right and blinked. EXO blinked their eyes too. Baekhyun and Young looked at each other again and widened their eyes in shocked what're they doing. Baekhyun got off from the couch and bumped himself onto Chanyeol.

" Baekiee~~ What do you think you are doing? "

Chanyeol said while cracking his knuckles.

" Hehehehe... I didn't kiss her.. "

Chanyeol smacked Baekhyun's head. The rest of EXO ran to Young , bombing her with questions.

" Hey! Are you okay? "

" Did Baekhyun kiss you? "

" Did he do anything to you? "

Young can't take it anymore. She stood up and shouted.

" SHUT UP! "

EXO backed away. Young cleared .

" Me and Baekhyun didn't do anything.. And I'm sorry with all the mess.. and I should be going home.. Errr.. Byee.. "

Young grabbed her bag and left the house. EXO turned to Baekhyun.

" What? I really didn't do anything!! "

EXO rolled their eyes. 

" Wait! We need someone to walk her home.. It's dangerous out there since it was already past midnight.. "

Suho asked while looking out the window.

" Kai.. You should go.. You can teleported to her side and came back home.. Be careful , arrasso? "

Kai nodded and snapped his finger.  Young was walking until she reached the forest in front of her. Kai tapped on her shoulders. Young turned and jumped in surprised.

" OH MY! Don't scare me like that.. "

Young placed her hand on her chest.

" You know.. It's dangerous for a girl like you to go home late at this night... "

" Whatever.. You guys lived near the forest? "

Kai nodded while his hands were in the pocket.

" Well.. My house lives near the forest too.. I think my house is near.. "

Kai widened his eyes and looked at her.

" Really? "

Young nodded.

" But , it's dark.. You can't go home like this... What about you stay at our house for a night? Tomorrow is Saturday , anyway.. "

Kai suggested.

" Will I be a bother? "

Young turned and faced him. Kai stopped when he saw an angel's face under the moonlight. It was really beautiful and his heart went boom! boom! boom! boom! Young waved her hands in front of Kai and he went back to his mind.

" Err.. No.. Come on.. "

Kai walked with Young side to side and reached their house. EXO raised their eyebrows when they saw Young in the house.

" Kai.. I thought you bringing her home? "

" I know.. But it's dark outside and - "

Kai cut when Suho said through their minds.

" You can teleport her there , Kai " - Suho.

" I know , hyung.. But , it's getting late.. We should let her stay..  " - Kai

Young looked at EXO who were staring at each other. They were communicating through their mind.

" Err.. If my presence here really bother you , I can get going.. "

Young was about to reach the door when Chanyeol closed the door and blocked the door.

" Just stay.. You can sleep with me.. "

Chanyeol smirked. Baekhyun smacked his head.

" You can sleep with me instead.. "

Baekhyun suggested. Suho smacked Chanyeol and Baekhyun head.

" Mian.. You can stay here.. We will give you some pillows and blankets.. "

" Ohh.. Thanks but I can just sleep on the couch.. "

" It's okay.. You can sleep with Kai since his room is big enough for 2 people.. "

Young was about to decline it but gave up when you saw some of them yawning. Young nodded and followed Kai to his room. WHOA! Suho's right. His room sure is big.

" Whoa.. Nice room you got there.. "

" Thanks but the others have their own room almost the same as mine.. Here.. You may have the bed.. "

Kai said while putting his pillow and blankets on the floor.

" Oh no.. Please.. This is your room.. I should be sleeping on the floor.. "

" It's okay.. You can have the bed.. "

" No! No! I won't take your bed.. "

Young laid on the floor not moving. Kai sighed and gave up.

" Fine.. Good night~ "

Young smiled and said good night to Kai. Kai turned off the light and Young went to her dreamland except for one person. Kai who was on his bed , replay his flashback. The face he saw just now.. Was really beautiful like an angel... He reached at his end of his bed and looked down to see Young sleeping soundly. Kai smiled and caressed her cheeks.

" Good Night.. "

Kai slowly laid a kiss on her cheeks and went back to his bed before Young woke up. He smiled when he slowly closing his eyes , drifting to his dreamland.

 

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

Here's chapter 10.. Thanks again for the votes! Well.. I'm going to continue the story! Thanks for the supporting message and I will continue to try my best! Well , 2014 is here and school had started.. I maybe busy with my school work but I will try my best to update some chapters for you all to read.. Please continue to support me! Subscribe and upvote! ENJOY~~ xD And vote!!!