Chapter 12

The Forbidden Love

Young was walking down the hallway looking at the floor while fidgetting her fingers. She bumped into the Queenkas , Dasom. Young looked up. " YAH! Watch where you're going!! " Dasom hissed and grabbed Young's collar. " What do you think you are doing? " Young asked while raising one of her eyebrows. Dasom smirked. " Revenge.. That's what I want.. " Young scoffed and pushed her hands away from her collar. " How about you stop bully me and I'll just forget everything happened today , okay? " Young said and walked away. Do you think this is so easy? Dasom grabbed at the back of Young's collar , turning her to face Dasom and gave her a big slap on the face.

 

Young smirked and touched her lips which started bleeding. " How's that feel , ! " Dasom spat. Young wiped the blood off and turned to Dasom. " Since you like to torture my lips , how about I give you one? " Before Dasom reply , Young gave Dasom a bigger slap on her face. 'SPAT'! The sound echoed through the hallway gaining attention from the students. " How do you feel , Dasom? Isn't it sweet? Revenge sure taste sweet.. " Young smirked in victory and walked through the crowd. Dasom glared at Young and she wanted to kill Young now! Young placed her hands in her pockets and ruffled her hair. She was about to reach her class until .. " YOUNG AH!! "

 

Young turned to see EXO waving at her. EXO dashed and stood in front of Young. " Morning , Young! " Chanyeol greeted and Young replied back with a smile. Young saw a finger pointing at her lips. She looked who's the owner of the finger , it was Chen. " Getting bullied again? " Chen touched and Young hissed in pain. " YAH! That's hurt! " Young sighed and entered the class. EXO followed her behind and went to their seat. Luhan was Young's seatmate. " Are you sure you're okay? " Luhan asked while looking at her lips. Ohmy.. Look at that red glossy lips.. WAIT!! ARHH!!! Stupid Luhan!! Snap out of it!!! Young looked at Luhan who was hitting his own head. Young rolled her eyes and the teachers came in.

 

" Okay , class! We're going to have a group project.. And I'll be choosing your own partner.. " The students groaned. " Okay! Your project partner will be the one who sat beside you.. You have 3 weeks to finish this project , ARRASSO?! " The students nodded. The teacher continued the lesson and soon it was break time. Young stretched and tied her hair into a bun. Sehun who sat behind her , saw a tattoo on the back of your neck.

" Nice tattoo you got there , Young ah.. " Sehun said raising his 2 thumbs up. " Ohh , thanks.. It was birth mark.. " Suho and Kris froze when they heard what just Young said. Suho and Kris looked at each other and went to look at the tattoo. Do you think this is her? - (Kris)    I don't know but that tattoo is really familiar.. - (Suho) Young looked at Suho and Kris who were staring at her. " Is there something wrong with my face? " Suho and Kris snapped and shook their head. They left the class and went to the cafeteria.

 

We need to find her... before it's too late.. 

Suho said in his mind while staring at the tattoo on Young's back of her neck.

 

 

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

Here's chapter 12! I hope you enjoy reading it~~ Sorry because I don't feel well today.. Sorry for the short chapter and continued to support me! ENJOY~~