Chapter 25

The Forbidden Love

Young and EXO were in the classroom , listening to the teacher's lecture. But one thing they didn't know , they were being watched. 

 

 

INFINITE was watching them in the magic ball. They saw everything that happened to Young and EXO at the infirmary. " Official mate , eh? " Myungsoo smirked and walked away from the magic ball. " Everything is going according to the plan.. " Sungjong said while enjoying a glass of blood. " The next step.. will be a surprise for our dear Young.. Don't ever mess this up.. " 2 people who stood behind Sunggyu bowed and left.

 

 

Infinite smirked and they can't wait for the surprises.

 

 

- SKIP TO P.E LESSON -

 

 

Young went to the girls' locker room to change. She wore a gray hoodie with a sweatpants. She checked herself on the mirror until Dasom and her friends came and pushed her to the wall , surrounding her. " What do you want? " Young said while trying her best not to be weak in front of them. " Gosh.. Do you hear the announcement made by EXO Sehun today , MiMi? " Dasom turned to MiMi. " Ohh! I know that! About Byun JiYoung become EXO's girlfriend.. " MiMi said while crossing her arms to her chest. Young gulped and gripped onto her pants tightly.

 

 

Dasom slapped Young hard on the cheeks. " What have you done to our EXO oppas??!! " Young bit her bottom lips and leaned against the wall for support. " Did you seduce them? Having with them? " Dasom scoffed and kicked her stomach. Young groaned in pain and fell to the ground. " Is it fun to have 12 handsome boys by your side? " Dasom held Young's chin. " Tell you what.. I'm going to snacth them away from you! " Dasom gave Young last slap before exiting the girls' locker room. Young sighed , feeling lost. What am I going to do? 

 

 

Young decided not to go for P.E lesson today. EXO were waiting for her in the gym. " Where's Young? " Tao asked while playing his stick. " Okay! Class , get into groups and I'm going to check the attendance.. " The couch took out his name list and called out the names. " Byun JiYoung? Byun JiYoung sshi? " Suho came. " Sungsaengnim.. Young is sick so she's resting in the infirmary.. " The couch nodded. " Okay! Class , let's do some stretching! " EXO looked at each other and nodded. They used their wolf speed and ran out of the gym , to look for Young.

 

 

" XiuMin and Chen! You go and find her at the garden.. She might be there.. " XiuChen nodded and ran down the hallway. When they were on the way to the garden , Chen spotted Young sitting on the bench at the cafeteria. " Minseok hyung! I found her! " XiuMin stopped and went to the cafeteria with Chen. " YOUNG! " Young turned her head and saw XiuChen running towards her. " Yah , where have you been? " Young just ignored them and turned her head away. XiuChen looked at each other and blinked their eyes in confusion. They bent their knees down and looked at Young. XiuMin widened hie eyes when he saw Young's cheeks were swollen red.

 

 

" Young ah! What happened to your cheeks?! " XiuMin was about to touch the cheeks but Young pushed his hands away. It broke XiuMin's heart. Chen wanted to hold her hands but Young pushed it away. XiuMin and Chen were sad because Young was hiding from her. Ignoring them. Young realized that she had made XiuMin and Chen sad. They lowered their heads and Young felt guilty. She hugged both of them. " Mianhe.. I didn't mean to ignore you two.. " " Is there something wrong? You can tell me.. " XiuMin patted her back. " I... feel so hopeless.. " Tears were falling. XiuMin and Chen pulled away from the hug. Each of them wiped the tears away from her cheeks. " You have us.. You have EXO here.. Chen.. Tell the others we found her.. " Chen nodded and sent a message to EXO through mind-talking.

 

 

EXO soon came to the cafeteria , panting. " YAH! Where have you been?! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE ARE??!! WE THOUGHT YOU WERE BEING KIDNAPPED BY TEEN TOP?! YOU IDIOT - " Kai was cut when Young hugged him tightly. Kai widened his eyes and softened. " Mianhe.. I didn't mean to make you all worry.. Mianhe.. " Tears were rolling down. Kai pulled Young away from the hug and wiped her tears away. " I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to shout at you.. " Kai smiled and pecked her lips. " Youngie dear , what happened to your cheeks? " Tao touched and she hissed in pain. Kris hit Tao's hands away from the swollen cheeks. " Who did this to you? " Kris softly caressed the cheeks , careful not to hurt her.

 

 

Young bit her bottom lips and Luhan saw her uneasiness. There must be something wrong going on. Luhan kept it to himself and looked at Young. " Ahh! I fell to the ground and landed on my cheeks... Hahaha , clumsy me.. " EXO seemed to believe it except Luhan. Kris ruffled her hair and smiled. " Be careful next time , arrasso? " Young smiled in relieved and nodded. Lay laid a kiss on her swollen cheeks and it was heal , her cheeks were normal again. The bell rang. " Kaja! We need to go! " Young nodded. " BUBBLE TEA AFTER SCHOOL! " Sehun cheered.

 

 

" You're buying with your own money , maknae! " Chanyeol said. " Awww! Hyung , buy one for me.. I don't have the money! " Sehun pouted. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. " I'm buying it for you , Sehun oppa.. " Young smiled and Sehun cheered. " Young is the best! " Sehun cupped her face and gave a 5 second kiss. Young widened her eyes and blinked her eyes , shocked with Sehun's sudden sction. " I Love You , YOUNG! " Young blushed , with her cheeks deep red. Sehun held her hand and pulled her to class.

 

 

From the magic ball , someone was clenching his fist tightly when he saw Sehun giving her kisses. 

 

 

" She will be mine! "

 

 

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

Here's chapter 25! Guess what! I'm going back to school tomorrow! URG!! I hope you enjoy the story and please continue to support me~ I'm going to update again on the weekends~~ FEEL THE LOVE EVERYBODY!!