Chapter 32

The Forbidden Love

Myungsoo carried Young to their castle. Young slowly opened her eyes. She knew she was being carried. In front of her ,  she saw a castle.

" Where...am I? " Young asked , still feeling weak. Myungsoo smiled and laid a kiss on her forehead.

" Home.. " Young felt so weak that she closed her eyes , resting. Then , something flew and stood right in front of INFINITE.

" Welcome back , Your Highness.. " 

They bowed. INFINITE nodded and they lead their Highness into their home.

" Sorry to interupt , may I know what this? "

Myungsoo glared at them.

" It's not a what! It's a who! And she's going to my wife.. "

They lowered their head. Myungsoo entered a room.

INFINITE Sungjong pressed a button and revealed another room behind the wall. BEAST were behind bars groaning when they saw INFINITE. They widened their eyes when they saw Young in Myungsoo's arms.

" KIM MYUNGSOO! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?! " DooJoon banged the bars.

" Isn't she lovely? " Myungsoo smirked. 

" Shut up! " Sungyeol hissed and threw a dagger , almost killing DooJoon.

" Wanna see her? Wanna touch her? Wanna talk to her? " Myungsoo asked when he smelled her hair. Lavender.

BEAST wanted to see Young so much! They missed her so much! They felt so guilty because they knew Young will be in trouble.

" Please...just let us see her.. " Hyungseung said , pleading.

" In your dreams.. My wife to be need some rest.. " Myungsoo smirked and disappeared with black smoke.

WIFE TO BE?! What?! Did BEAST heard correctly? What is Myungsoo going to do with Young? 

 

 

Myungsoo brought Young to his room. He gently put her on his bed.

Myungsoo watched how Young slept. He can hear her soft snores , her heartbeat and the blood flowing around her body. Myungsoo hadn't been eaten for days. He controlled himself and waited for the right time. He caressed her cheeks.

" I can't believe it.. you will be mine soon... "

He laid a kiss on her forehead and laid beside her , staring at her. He had been waiting for this days to happen , to have her all by himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What is EXO doing now?

 

 

EXO were still in school. They were still in class , listening to the teacher's boring lecture. Luhan , who sat beside Young , kept staring at Young's seat. They missed her , her scent , her presence. Luhan went through his hair and grabbed onto it , groaning in frustration. The others were not paying any attention to it but they were day dreaming about Young. They missed how their lips met with Young. They missed the love. They had lost her scent.

 

 

After school , Yeong was walking side by side with EXO. She looked at EXO and they were quiet.

" Oppas.. " They turned to her. " Gwenchana? " She asked but they just smiled and nodded. Yeong tied her hair into a bun. She had an 'X' tattoo on her neck.

Lay noticed it and raised his eyebrow.

" Yeong ah.. Is that your birthmark? "

Without they knowing , Yeong started to sound nervous.

" Ahh.. Y-Yeah.. M-My birth mark.. "

Lay nodded and just shrugged his shoulder. Why would Yeong felt nervous about that birth mark? Yeong stood in front of EXO. She started to put an aegyo act to cheer EXO up. EXO smiled and laughed. Chanyeol slipped his arms around Yeong pulling her closer. Yes. EXO had mated with Yeong but not official mate. Behind her neck , 12 EXO's tattoos were marked on her neck. EXO felt happy when they're with Yeong but they missed that happiness when they're with Young. They really missed her.

 

 

 line.gifline.gif

 

 

Here's chapter 32! Sorry for the short chapter but I'm going to update again tomorrow! Sorry.. Been busy this days! I hope all of you understand and continue to support me!