Chapter 19

The Forbidden Love

She felt warm lips on her forehead , her eyes and her nose. " I'm done.. Good Night~ " Chen kissed on her cheeks and went to his room. She sighed in relieve. She count. Kai , Lay , XiuMin , Sehun , Kris , Tao , Suho , D.O , Baekhyun , Chanyeol , Chen.. " Wait! There's only 11? " " Are you ready for mine? " Young froze when Luhan hugged her from behind with his chin on her shoulder. She gulped and what is Luhan going to do with Young??

 

Young bit her bottom lips. She turned her head to the left and widened her eyes when her face and Luhan's face were only a few inches away. She gulped and her heart was beating liked crazy. Luhan smiled and gave a peck on her lips , sending shiver down her spines. Young blinked her eyes and her cheeks were really red. " Aigoo! You're so cute when you're blushing! " Luhan cupped her face and kissed both of her cheeks. 

 

" YAH! LUHAN , DON'T YOU DARE TAKE THAT LONG!! " Suho shouted from his room. Luhan nodded his head with his eyes locked on Young. " L-Luhan s-shi.. We s-should go to b-bed.. " Young blushed when Luhan started to lean in. She tried to leaned backwards but Luhan wrapped his arms around her waist , not letting go of her.

 

" We're going to make it fast.. You're ready? " Young blinked in confusion. " R-Ready f-f-or w-what? " Luhan chuckled and caressed her cheeks. His eyes locked on that lips. The lips he wanted to lay on everytime he saw her. Finally , he found the chance. He laid his lips on her. Not a peck. Not just any kiss. A passionate kiss , full of love. Luhan pushed her back to deepen the kiss. He her bottom lips asking for entrance. But , Young won't open it. Luhan bit her bottom lips , making her gasped. He took the chance and entered , using his tongue to explore inside .

 

Young got the feeling that she enjoying the kiss very much. She gave in and wrapped her arms around his neck , deepen the kiss. Young pulled away from the kiss , to get her breath back. Luhan and Young were panting and their breath were mixing together. Luhan smiled and caressed her cheeks. Young blushed and avoided his eye contact. Luhan held her chin , turning to face him. " Let's get some rest , hmm? " Young blushed and nodded. He held her hand and led her to his room. " Err.. Luhan shi , my room is there.. " Young pointed to her room but Luhan ignored and pulled her to his room. " You're going to sleep with me and call me oppa , arrasso? "

 

Young nodded and sat on his bed. She looked around and his room was tidy. She stopped when she saw half Luhan. She screamed and closed her eyes. Luhan smirked and walked towards her. He put both of his hands on the bed , trapping Young. " L-Luhan s-shi.. " Young said with her hands on her eyes closing them tightly. Luhan took her hands away but her eyes still closed. " Open your eyes , Young.. " Young shook her head and turned her head away. " Open them.. or else I'll kiss you.. " Young bit her bottom lips , hesistates about it. " 1.. 2.. " Before Luhan said 3 , she opened her eyes. SHe blushed when she saw a handsome boy with toned abs in front of her. Luhan patted her head and kissed her forehead.

 

" Change into this.. I'm going for a short shower.. " Young nodded and Luhan went into the bathroom. She held the clothes in her hands. She held them near her nose , smelling his scent. She smiled and changed her clothes. She smelled again , it got Luhan's scent on it. " Do you like my shirt that much? " Young jumped in surprise and turned to see Luhan with a towel wrapped around his waist. She blushed and turned her head away. Luhan chuckled and wore his clothes and sat beside you. Luhan wrapped his hands around her waist , pulling her close to him. He laid his head on her shoulder and digged himself deep into her neck. She can felt her warm breath on her neck.

 

" L-Luhan s-shi.. Can I g-go t-to m-my r-room? " Luhan shook his head and carried her bridal style. She widened her eyes in shocked. He gently put Young down on the bed. Young blinked her eyes in confusion. " You're sleeping here tonight.. " " B-bwo? " Luhan settled himself beside Young hugging her waist while he snuggled himself on her chest. Young blushed. " L-Luhan s-shi.. " " Call me oppa , Young.. " Luhan said sleepily. She hesistates. Luhan hugged her more tightly. " L-Luhan o-oppa.. " Luhan smiled and fell asleep. " O-Oppa? " All she can heard was Luhan softly snores. 

 

Young smiled and caressed his head. " Good Night ~ " Young smiled and soon fell to her dreams. Without they knowing , someone was looking at them the whole time from the window.

 

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

Here's chapter 19! I'm going to do double update today!! I hope you enjoy reading it and continued to support me!! Please continued to vote! I'm going to close the vote soon!