Chapter 36

The Forbidden Love

Myungsoo held her hand tightly as they walked down the streets. The evening winds were blowing and they were quiet. Young stayed silent and didn't know what to do next. Myungsoo sighed as he wanted to make her happy but the problem was Young. She can't forget about EXO.

Young ah..

Young looked up and looked at Myungsoo. He sighed and placed his head on hers.

Can you smile for me , Young ah?

Young felt guilty. She pressed her lips into a thin line. She cupped his face.

Mianhe.. I was suppose to be happy but... I ruin it..

Myungsoo kissed her hands and took it in his hands , not letting it go.

Let's go somewhere nice , okay?

Young nodded with a small smile. Myungsoo lead her to Han River. Both of them sat on the grass , enjoying the sunset. Myungsoo took her hand and kissed it.

Young ah.. Can you be mine?

Young just blinked her eyes. She's afraid to answer because she had experienced it before and she doesn't want to get hurt again. Myungsoo knew she was in pain but he wanted to hear her answers.

Myungsoo.. I-

Young was cut when Myungsoo claimed her lips. Young widened her eyes in shocked. Myungsoo hugged her waist and slowly pushing her down to the ground. He pulled away and looked at Young.

Just be mine , Young..

His eyes was red. Bloody red. Young felt scared when she saw that red eyes. Myungsoo caressed her cheeks but she doesn't flinched. When Young was about to answer , someone spoke to her in her mind.

Don't listen to him.. He's dangerous..

Young widened her eyes in shocked. Myungsoo can't seemed to read her mind. Something was blocking the mind. Myungsoo panicked and shook her.

Young! YOUNG!

But , she doesn't felt anything. Suddenly , she fainted making Myungsoo more panicking. Soon , she woke up and found herself in a dark world. Everything was dark until she spotted a young and beautiful girl staring at her.

W-who are you?

It's me.. Don't you remember?

W-what? 

Then , the girl started to walked towards her.

It's me , Haeri..

Young felt her head in pain when she said her name. She fell to the ground , clenching her head.

You forget everything?

Young groaned in pain.

P-Please... d-dont h-hurt m-me..

Haeri placed her hand on her head and the pain was gone. Young felt scared and backed away from Haeri.

Please.. I need to tell you something..

What do you want?

Haeri sighed.

I'm not a normal person like you.. I'm a vampire.. The vampire version of you..

Young widened her eyes in shocked.

W-What? What are you talking about?!

Stay calm.. You are born to be a vampire.. Your umma is a vampire..

NO!! MY PARENTS ARE NOT VAMPIRES!!!

BYUN JIYOUNG!

Young widened her eyes.

You will going to be one...soon

I know INFINITE are vampires.. but -

Young was cut.

They're dangerous.. They're not just a normal vampires.. They're strong , dangerous and deadly vampires.. They're going to kill you

Shivers sent down her spine. 

NO! They won't do that to me! After what EXO did to me!

EXO.. They really loves you..

NO! THEY DON'T EVEN LOVE ME!

WILL YOU SNAPPED OUT OF IT?!

Haeri slapped her cheeks but not a hard one. A slap that woke her up.

Sooner or later.. You're going to be one.. This will the last time you see me.. One advice to you.. Be careful.. Do what you have to do..

With that , Haeri was blown away and Young woke up. She opened her eyes and found herself in Myungsoo's room. She saw Myungsoo beside her sleeping.

They're strong , dangerous and deadly vampires... They're going to kill you...

She was staring at Myungsoo and Haeri's word were playing in her head. Young tried to pat his head but stopped. Myungsoo woke up and saw Young awake. He hugged Young tightly.

You got me a heart attack! Don't you dare do that again!

Myungsoo caressed her cheeks and placed some kisses on it. Many things that still remained in her head , Who is the real her? Where is the real her? Why is she a vampire? Why INFINITE wants to kill her? Why? Why?

It's time..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EXO were at home , in the living room. Thinking about the plan where could Young hide. They found her scent so it must be not hard to find it.

(Suho) Final decision! We're going to find Young tonight! And we have to find her and bring her back before it's too late!

EXO nodded at their leader's suggestion. 

(Suho) Good.. Get some rest.. We will be moving out at midnight..

One by one went to their room to rest. Suho was left in the living room.

We will find you , Young.. Wait for us..

 

 

 

line.gifline.gif

 

Here's chapter 36! Enjoy~~ Sorry for the short update!! Many things will be revealed soon! Stay tuned!!!