Chapter 50

The Forbidden Love

The day has come. The last battle.

 

INFINITE sharpened their weapons and got ready for the battle while Jiyoung sat by the window , looking out from the window. What is she thinking? She sighed. She knew she won't be coming back to this world again. There's no turning back in her decision. Her decision had been clearly made. No one can stop her and she will stopped anyone who tried to stop her. She grabbed her daggers and left the room.

 

She took the last look at the room. She smiled and left the room. INFINITE and Jiyoung got on their black horses and ran deep into the forest. 

 

While EXO , they got ready for the battle. They looked at each other and nodded. They left the house and went to the battle ground. Both of them reached at the same time. Jiyoung and The Volturs got off from their horses and stood in front of EXO.

Welcome.. To the last battle.. As a conclusion , we will win..

Sunggyu smirked. EXO growled and got ready to attack. Jiyoung scoffed and snapped her fingers. Kim Minjun came out and stood beside Jiyoung.

Are we going to start or not?

Patience , my dear..

Myungsoo kissed her forehead. 

The battle starts now..

With their amazing speed , Myungsoo went behind Kai and did a headlock. They started to attack. Jiyoung didn't move any muscles. She just stood there watching them fight. She turned her head to Minjun.

Remember the plan..

Minjun bowed and nodded. Minjun joined the fight and helped INFINITE. Chanyeol used his fire balls shooting it at Sungyeol but Sungyeol managed to dodge the fire ball and threw a small dagger at Chanyeol's leg. Chanyeol groaned and pounced on Sungyeol. Jiyoung crossed her arms to her chest.

One..

Sunggyu had to face the 2 leaders. Suho and Kris. Sunggyu smirked.

2 against 1? That's so unfair..

Sunggyu sped and elbowed Suho. When Suho was being elbowed , Sunggyu kicked Kris on the chest. The kick sent Kris flying and hit his back with a tree. Jiyoung took a deep breath and let it out.

Two..

Kris groaned in pain. Suho struggled to escape Sunggyu's grip but failed. Suho used his free hands to form a water ball. The water ball changed into a shark. The shark bite Sunggyu's arms. Suho managed to escape and kicked Sunggyu. But Sunggyu held his legs and threw him up to the sky. Sunggyu flew above Suho and kicked him down.

Three..

Myungsoo used his daggers and aimed at Luhan and Sehun. Luhan and Sehun managed to escape from the deadly daggers but both of them didn't know that , Dongwoo was behind Luhan and Sehun. Dongwoo smirked and used his sword. His sword pierched through Sehun's leg while another one pierched through Luhan's hands.

Four.. Five..

Hoya had a twin swords on his hands. He swayed the swords and ready to charge at D.O and XiuMin. 

You all are going to die in my hands..

Hoya ran towards D.O. Kyungsoo managed to use his earth power to build a big boulder to stop Hoya but failed. Hoya was faster. D.O widened his eyes when he saw a sword aiming at him. He dodged it making the sword cut his face. Blood flowed out from his cheeks. 

Six..

Xiumin cleched his fist and froze Dongwoo on the ground. Dongwoo cursed and Xiumin smirked. Without Xiumin knowing , Myungsoo used his daggers and slashed his back. Xiumin widened his eyes in shocked and groaned in pain.

Seven..

Jiyoung started to walk slowly towards them. Kai growled when Sungjong smirked at him. Sungjong closed his eyes and soon his eyes turned into purple. He took out his long and deadly swords. He cut his hand letting the blood flowed on the sword. The sword turned bluish black and it looked poisoned.

One touch of this sword.. you're dead..

Sungjong charged at Kai. He swing his sword. Kai managed to dodge the poisonous sword. Sunggyu distracted Kai by throwing a dagger at him. Kai dodged the dagger and without him knowing , Sungjong used his sword and aimed Kai. Kai managed to escape but his hands were cut. His blood turned black and his lips turned pale white. Kai felt weak and felt to the ground.

Eight..

Jiyoung took another step. Lay saw Kai groaning while holding onto his hands. He ran to Kai.

KAI! Stay with us!

Lay was about to bring Kai away from the battle but Sungjong used his poisonous sword and cut Lay's back. Lay screamed in pain and can felt the poison flowing into his blood stream. Lay felt weak and fell to the ground.

Nine..

Chen used his lightning power and aimed it at Sungjong to stay away from Kai and Lay. Sungjong managed to escape and glared at Chen. Woohyun did a headlock on Chen. Chen struggled as he saw Sungjong and Dongwoo coming towards him with their swords. Sungjong and Dongwoo did a high 5. They stood in front of Chen. They smirked and before they aimed their sword on Chen's heart ,  Baekhyun used his light and blinded them. Baekhyun managed to bring Chen out from his death. But , they thought too soon. Sungjong and Dongwoo managed to throw their daggers at Baekhyun and Chen.

Ten.. Eleven..

Now , Jiyoung was behind Sungyeol who had his hands on Tao's neck. Tao was shivering in fear. Minjun came and stood beside Jiyoung.

Ohh.. Jiyoung ah.. Do you wanna kill him? He's an easy target.. Here..

Sungyeol threw Tao to the ground. Jiyoung stepped in front of Tao. She looked around as she saw EXO on the ground groaning in pain. EXO's eyes were on her. 

N-Noona..

Jiyoung looked at Tao. Tao decided to escape but Sungyeol threw a dagger and cut Tao's legs. Tao fell to the ground , screaming in pain.

Twelve..

Jiyoung closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Everything went silent. When she opened her eyes , INFINITE and EXO xould felt the dangerous aura around her. She flashed her red eyes and clouds started to turn gray. She clipped her bangs to the back. She looked at Minjun. Minjun nodded and disappeared. Jiyoung turned to glare at Sungyeol. Sungyeol stepped on Tao's back. Jiyoung walked towards Sungyeol. Sungyeol smirked.

Here you go , Jiyoung ah.. Enjoy~

Jiyoung smirked.

Ohh.. I will..

She grabbed onto Sungyeol's neck instead of Tao. INFINITE widened their eyes in shocked but EXO were confused. Sungyeol widened his eyes shocked.

J-Jiyoung!

Sungyeol struggled. When IFINITE tried to stop Jiyoung , it was too late. She turned with Sungyeol in her hands.

I wanna let you see.. and how it felt to lose the one you love..

The next thing INFINITE were shocked. Jiyoung used Sungyeol's sword and pierched therough his sword. And that's not enough to kill a vampire. She turned Sungyeol's head a 360 degree. Sungyeol fell to the ground , dead. Sungyeol turned into ashes.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!!

INFINITE screamed and clenched their fist when they saw Sungyeol being killed in front of them.

How's that feel? WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK WHEN YOU KILL MY PARENTS!!!

INFINITE gritted their teeth.

That's for killing my parents.. And I'm just starting..

The next target was Sungjong. Sungjong gulped when he saw Jiyoung in front of him.

You're next..

Jiyoung grabbed Sungjong by the neck. Before INFINITE could stopped Jiyoung , they were trapped in an invincible barrier. 

Watch as your lovely maknae die in my hands..

They banged on the barrier trying to escape. Sungjong used his poisonous sword and swing it at Jiyoung but it cut her arms. Jiyoung grabbed the poisonous sword and pierched through Sungjong's heart. Before Jiyoung took Sungjong's head off ..

Noona!! I'm sorry! Please..don't kill me..

Jiyoung looked at Sungjong and slowly smirked.

DO YOU THINK SORRY WOULD BRING MY PARENTS TO LIVE?! It's too late to say sorry..

Before Sungjong could answer , Jiyoung took Sungjong's head off.

YOU !!!! FIGHT US!!! AND WE WILL KILL YOU!!!!!

They shouted. Jiyoung turned to look at her arms. It turned bluish black. She felt a bit weak but it doesn't stopped her. She turned to look at EXO. They somehow shocked to see Jiyoung's sudden change. Kai and Lay were poisoned and she knew they would be dead soon. She walked towards Kai and Lay who were resting under the tree. Kai and Lay looked up and saw Jiyoung. She put both of her hands on their woounds.

Don't move...

She closed her eyes and swayed her hands. Kai and Lay widened their eyes when they saw the poison being out from the bodies. The poison turned into a large ball and was floating above Jiyoung.

Feeling better?

EXO were really confused. Why would Jiyoung being nice to them? Why can't she just kill them? They went speechless. Jiyoung smiled. A small one. She stood up and saw Minjun coming back with Flower.

Miss Byun! I'm here with Flower.. just liked you had asked..

Jiyoung nodded.

Flower.. Please heal them.. 

At first , Flower denied it. Then , Flower stared into Jiyoung's right eyes. She widened her eyes as her eyes turned yellow just liked Minjun. Flower nodded and went to heal EXO.

Minjun.. Help Flower..

Minjun nodded and bowed. Jiyoung walked towards INFINITE who trapped in the barrier. She glared at them. They gritted their teeth and their knuckles turned white. They just can't wait to kill her. Jiyoung smirked and stomped her feet making a boulder coming out from the ground pushing Dongwoo out of the barrier. Dongwoo groaned. Jiyoung grabbed onto his neck. Dongwoo cursed and used his sword aimed it at Jiyoung. Jiyoung dodged the sword and punched his chest. Dongwoo could felt his rib cage broke and he spit blood.

You think you can kill me?

I WILL KILL YOU!

Jiyoung threw Dongwoo on the ground and froze him on the ground. The poison ball floated above Jiyoung head flew near Dongwoo.

You do know.. silver kill vampires too right?

Dongwoo gulped. 1/5 of the poison were into Dongwoo's body. Dongwoo screamed in pain as the poison doing its jobs. Jiyoung grabbed a sword coated in silver. 

This is for killing my Xen..

She pierched the sword through Dongwoo's heart. Dongwoo screamed and turned into ashes. Jiyoung removed the barrier. Sunggyu , Hoya and Woohyun charged at Jiyoung but Myungsoo was shocked to see Jiyoung liked this. His feet froze to the ground as he watched his brothers fighting with Jiyoung.

YOU WILL DIE!!!

Hoya punched Jiyoung on the back. Jiyoung groaned in pain and spit out a lot og blood. Jiyoung smirked and wiped the blood away from .

I need to kill you three first.. for killing my brother..

Jiyoung charged at Sunggyu and just liked that Sunggyu's head was twisted. Woohyun and Hoya growled and threw their swords at Jiyoung. She dodged the sword and grabbed the 2 swords. She dipped the 2 swords in poison and silver. Jiyoung snapped her fingers and Woohyun and Hoya were trapped. 2 cougars bite their legs holding them and not letting them move. Jiyoung smirked and moved towards them. 

This is for my brothers..

Myungsoo snapped out from his dream and looked at Jiyoung.

JIYOUNG! STOP!!

It was too late. Jiyoung pierched the sword through Woohyun and Hoya hearts. Myungsoo panted and cold sweat ran down his face. 

6 down.. 1 more to go..

Jiyoung turned and glared at Myungsoo.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!

What have I done? I'm getting my revenge.. Can't you see?

Jiyoung slowly walked towards Myungsoo. Myungsoo clenched his fist.

I can't believe you killed my brothers!

And I can't believe you kill my parents , my brothers and my best friends..

Myungsoo gritted his teeth.

Where's the Jiyoung I love? WHERE IS SHE!

I tell you the answers.. She's gone.. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DID THIS TO ME!!

I'm doing this because I love you!

Tssk.. That's not love! YOU KILL ANYONE WHO WAS CLOSE TO ME SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE ME ALL BY YOURSELF!

Myungsoo and Jiyoung faced each other. 

No matter what.. Even if I have to sacrifice or get killed , I will kill you..

 

 

 

Here's chapter 50! Sorry for not updating yesterday! And Sorry again that today I only can update 1 chapter.. Sorry! Please forgive me and I will continue to find some time to update the chapters again! I hope all of you enjoy reading it and give me an upvote if you like reading my story.. Thanks and ENJOY~~~