Tutor Session

I Love You But I Also Love You

The last bell rang indicating its time to go home. The black-haired girl stood up from her seat and quickly walked to the school gate. “Hana, wait!”

She turned around and saw a brunette that was hurrying to her. “Hey, were you planning on leaving me?” He asked and she remembered that she had to tutor him.“Lets go to my place for the tutor session” He said and she nodded.

They both walked together to the brunette’s house. On the way, the brunette tried to think of a conversation but when he tries to talk to her, nothing seems to come out of his mouth. Daehyun was thinking and stopped when he felt his sleeve got tugged by Hana.

“Hm? What is it?” He asked. She let go of his sleeve and pointed at the wall in front of him, he almost crashed into a wall. “Hehe..I should focus on where I’m going” He smiled sheepishly as he laughed nervously and continued walking away from the wall.

“We’re here!” He exclaimed. “Come, I should also introduce you to the guys” He said as he opened the door for her. Once they were both in, Daehyun yelled, “Ya! Ya! Come down!”

And slowly 5 guys emerged from the living room. “Who’s this Daehyun? Are you finally interested in girls? Is this your girlfriend? When are you getting married? You two look so cute together” Himchan said as he went towards the confused girl.

“Ya, Kim Himchan! Get away from her” Daehyun yelled as he pulled the girl away from Himchan. “This is my tutor, Kim Hana” He said.

She bowed and waved at them. “Hi Hana, you’re my noona right?” A blonde asked innocently and she looked at him before nodding. He’s so tall! “I’m Zelo by the way” He said.

“I am Kim Himchan and if Daehyun does anything to you, tell me. I’ll make sure I punish him” The black-haired guy said.

“Ya, what’s that suppose to mean? I would never do anything to her” Daehyun protested and Himchan started arguing with him. After that, nagging him.

“Please ignore them. I’m Yoo Youngjae and if you need any help on your studies, I’m always available” Youngjae said and she nodded.

“Hello…I’m Moon Jongup..Nice to meet you” Jongup said awkwardly as he smiled brightly.

“I’m Bang Yongguk” Yongguk said giving her a gummy smile making her blush.

“Anyways, me and Hana are going to go study at my room” Daehyun said escaping from Himchan’s nagging. “Come lets go” Daehyun grabbed her hand and walked upstairs.

They both walked in and Daehyun told her to wait as he walked out of the room. She didn’t really know what to do since this was her first time in a boy’s house, she would usually just stay in the house playing video games and she hates the outside world.

After awhile, he came in with snacks. He placed the snacks on a table and gestured her to sit on a chair. They both sat down and then, they started their tutor session. Everything was okay but there was a problem, she was always quiet. “Um..how do I do this?” Daehyun asked.

Hana was a very quiet girl and she didn’t really like talking so she would always find it hard to communicate with people around her. “You just..um..” She mumbled.

“What?” He asked, he couldn’t really hear her.

She wanted to run away. “Ah…” She looked down. She got an idea! She took her textbook out and Daehyun stared at it. She flipped some pages and then pointed somewhere. “You do this..and then this..u-understand..?” She asked looking at Daehyun who was really confused.

“I’m sorry..what?” He asked.“The textbook has too much words and complicated stuff so I cant really understand” Daehyun said.

She sighed and tried to think. Daehyun rested his head on the table and stared at her. “Hana, you look cute when your thinking” Daehyun smiled making Hana blush. She looked at him and they both had eye contact. Hana felt something strange as her cheeks started to redden.

Daehyun felt the same thing as he looked into her beautiful dark brown eyes. The door suddenly opened. “Daehyun, I need to borrow your pen” Youngjae said. Both of them flinched and looked away from each other immediately. “Am I..interrupting something?” Youngjae asked looking at both of them.

Hana looked at her watch and stood up getting her things. “Its getting late..I should go” She said as she bowed and left. Daehyun stood up and ran after her.

“Wait!” He yelled and she flinched, she turned around. “You still haven’t told me how to do this question” He said showing his book at her. She took out a book and handed it to him. “I told you, textbooks-“ He got cut off.

“This isn’t a textbook, its my notes. I hope it can help you” She said. He took it and she waved at him before walking away.

“Bye! See you tomorrow!” Daehyun said. When she was out of Daehyun’s sight, he quickly looked at her notes. “Hana’s Chemistry notes. This book looks cute” He commented as he noticed there was cute drawings. He walked back to his room and noticed someone’s phone on the table.

“Eh? Who’s phone is this?” He asked himself as he took it and began checking it, the phone has no password. Daehyun saw a picture of Hana and a tall black-haired guy next to her, both of them were both smiling. Who’s this?

On the way home, Hana stopped and checked her stuff. “..” She cursed. “I forgot my phone” She said. “That means..I have to go back..and ask him..” She said and remembered looking into Daehyun’s eyes making her blush. “No! I’m not going back! But then..” She pouted and sighed.

“Anything wrong?” A familiar voice was heard and she looked up and smiled.