Welcome Back, Hajoon Oppa

I Love You But I Also Love You

The days went so fast and Luhan and Daehyun were walking Hana home like usual as they all chatted happily together.  But Hana would still feel something different in her house, as if someone has been there while she was gone or something.

“Hana? Are you okay? You’re spacing out again?” Luhan asked as he waved his hands in front of her face, she just nodded lightly before looking up and seeing Ryouta leaning on the wall, his hands shoved in his pockets.

“Ryouta?” Hana asked, a bit confused on why he’s outside instead of inside. “Is something wrong?”

Ryouta just smiled weakly as he sighed. “I should’ve told you this a few weeks ago but I didn’t know how” He said which made Luhan and Daehyun curious on what he was about to say.

“What’re you talking about Ryouta?” Hana asked, feeling a bit nervous and scared as she took a step closer to the blue-haired. Ryouta leaned close to her, whispering something in her ear that was not audible for Luhan and Daehyun to hear.

He then step back from her and saw that Hana’s body was stiff as her gaze was still on the ground. “Hana, are you alright? What’s going on?” Daehyun asked looking at Hana and then Ryouta.

“He’s finally back huh?” Hana smiled weakly and Ryouta just nodded. “And you’re saying he came a few weeks ago, he was the one who’s responsible for those strange actions in the house?” She asked and Ryouta nodded again.

“I should’ve told you-“

Ryouta got cut off as Hana sent her a glare. “I don’t believe you” She stated which made everyone shock at her response. “Of all people, he would never do anything like that. He hates me” She said.

 He sighed. “I told you, he doesn’t hate you ok? He cares about you a lot so don’t think that way” He said as he smiled but she shook her head. “Do you want to meet him right now? You know you could just stay at my place until he leaves again” He asked.

“Nah, I’m going to see him. It has been months since I’ve seen him” Hana replied. “But seriously, Hajoon doing that for me?” She scoffed. “ Impossible, that bastard just cares about himself” She added coldly.

“Hana, be careful. Don’t hurt yourself like last time” Ryouta said making Luhan and Daehyun look instantly at Hana who rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

“I’ll be fine, I was weak before” Hana stated. “I can take care of myself” She added. “You two can go home now” She said to Daehyun and Luhan before walking away.

 “No, we want to come with you” Daehyun pouted.

“Yea, what’s going on anyway?” Luhan asked as Hana still stayed quiet and looked in front as she started walking away. “Should we follow her?” He asked Daehyun who shrug.

“You two should follow her, you two can get to meet someone special in her life” Ryouta said. “Plus, she might need someone to comfort her when she breaks down again” He added as he gestured them to go to her and they nodded before doing so. “Oh, and please forgive her rude attitude”

“Rude attitude?” Daehyun asked and Luhan shrugged. “Anyways, someone special in her life? Who do you think it is? Boyfriend?” He asked.

“I doubt that, Hana doesn’t even know what Valentines Day and White Day is” Luhan replied.

The two of them then walked into her house and saw Hana just standing there, staring into the distance with a poker face. Suddenly, there was a taller make walking towards her, looking down at her. “Make me food” He ordered before walking away, brushing shoulders with her.

When he was out of sight, Hana broke into a bitter smile. “After months of fighting and not talking to each other, that’s the first thing that comes out of your mouth?” She stated. “Bastard” She muttered disappearing into the other room.

Daehyun and Luhan witnessed everything and felt something boiling inside of them. “Someone special in her life huh?” Luhan scoffed. “That guy is a freaking , why the hell did he just treat her like that? Who the hell is he anyway?”

“She said months of fighting right? Didn’t Ryouta state that she has a brother who left her here alone in this house for 2 months?” Daehyun asked. “Maybe that bastard is her brother?”

“Wait, what? Your telling me that was her brother?” Luhan asked, surprise. “Wow, this is really so life-changing! The fact that that is her brother and the fact that you actually paid more attention than me” He said which made Daehyun punch his arm receiving a glare from the blonde.

“You stupid deer, always underestimating me” Daehyun muttered as he looked away. “We should go to her, like what Ryouta said, she needed comfort” He said and Luhan nodded as the two of them walked towards the kitchen seeing Hana prepare food with an emotionless face.

Luhan called out to her and she turned her head slightly seeing the two boys there with worried faces. “What the hell are you two doing here? Didn’t I tell you both to go home?” She asked coldly making the two boys feel a shiver go down their spine at her icy tone.

“W-we just wanted to see if you were a-alright” Luhan stuttered, quite scared of her. “That was your b-brother right” He asked cautiously, trying not to say anything wrong.

“Yeah, that was my dear brother who I despise greatly” Hana replied showing her crooked smile as she began to cut the vegetables slowly. “Even though I want to kick him so hard, I’m glad he came back” She said looking at the knife with emotionless eyes as her crooked smile widened.

The two boys took a few steps back as they watched the girl feeling worried but mostly scared cause first of all, this is not how the Hana they were used to acts. Second, she looks like some psychopath going to kill her brother or something.

“H-Hana! W-what’re you trying to do?” Luhan stuttered.

“What? I’m just making food for my dear brother” Hana shrug as she stabbed the knife on the cutting board before putting the vegetables in the pot. She then started to put random ingredients in the pot before stirring it, she looked at the two of them. “I think you too should leave”

“Why? So your brother can treat you like trash? That doesn’t deserve a kind-hearted sister like you” Daehyun said, he was losing his temper and she turned to them.

“Well, that you’re talking about is my brother” Hana stated. There was a long silence and she broke into a bitter smile. “You think I’m hearted? You know nothing about me” She scoffed before returning to her cooking. “Just leave” She said harshly

Luhan sighed as he turned around, looking down. “Come on Daehyun, let’s leave for now” He stated as he placed his hand on Daehyun’s shoulder but he just pushed it away feeling unsatisfied.

Daehyun just stared at her in disbelief, she was definitely acting like a totally different person. “So what? Is this who you really are?” He asked and she just ignored him as she poured the stew into the bowl making him scoff. “What happen to the cute innocent girl we knew?”

Daehyun’s voice was getting louder and Luhan sighed. “Daehyun, stop it. We should go” He stated but Daehyun was stubborn, he just stood there demanding for an explanation.

“That girl is not who I am, I hated smiling so much, I hated being around people cause they irritate me, I hated going outside, I hated being dragged to places I don't even wish to go..” Hana replied as she turned to them.

“Really? Cause if I remember correctly, you enjoyed it so stop lying to yourself” Daehyun said. “I thought we were friends and friends are suppose to have each other’s back so we want to help you” He stated.

“Friends?” Hana asked in an amused tone as she began to laugh crazily. She stopped and looked into Daehyun’s eyes. “Friends don’t matter in the end” She stated coldly showing a crooked smile.

Silence then filled the atmosphere and she prepared everything for her brother’s dinner. The two boys just stood there looking at the girl who was clearly ignoring their existence.  Footsteps could be heard and a tall male entered the room and noticed the two boys, examining them from head to toe.

Her friends?’ The tall male thought. “Who the hell are these people and what’re they doing here?” He asked turning to Hana as the two boys instantly turned around.

“No one, they were just leaving” Hana replied turning to the two boys who nodded and soon walked out of the kitchen, leaving the house with dark expressions.

The tall male walked towards the food that was prepared nicely. “I’m eating out” He stated as he began to walk out of the kitchen leaving the girl. ‘Sorry’ He thought sadly as he took a quick glance at the girl before looking in front, sighing.

“But I prepared your dinner nicely” The girl said in an emotionless tone. “Do you really hate me that much? Am I such a bad sister?” She asked herself feeling tears roll down her cheeks. “Hajoon, you bastard” She muttered.

~*~

Daehyun and Luhan walked out of the house and Ryouta walked towards them. “Well? How is my little flower? Is she okay?” He asked.

“Yeah, she’s totally fine. She kicked us out and prepared food for that ” Daehyun replied coldly which Ryouta noticed.

“Like I said, please forgive her rude attitude. She acts like this whenever her brother is around” Ryouta said and Daehyun slowly nodded.

“We know she isn’t like this. She’s kind-hearted and cute but she acted so cold and she told us that friends don’t matter in the end and yea, told us to leave” Daehyun said. “I’m sorry..I’m just not use to her being like this”

“It’s alright” Ryouta smiled weakly. “Friends don’t matter in the end huh? I think I know where she got that from. She learnt that from her brother, that’s why she’s anti-social” He said. “But don’t worry, she’ll be fine in a few days that is if her brother leaves early”

 “You mean, she’ll be back to her normal cute self again?” Luhan asked and Ryouta nodded. “That’s a relief but still..I don’t think I can approach her knowing she seems so scary” He said.

“Why is does she act like that?” Daehyun asked.

“Even I don’t know, it’s really too personal” Ryouta replied. “But I do hope that this fight of theirs will end soon cause I just can’t stand it” He sighed.

Then, the three of them noticed the tall male which is Hana’s brother walk pass them with his hands in his pockets. Ryouta called out to him and the tall male slowly faced them with a poker face, he tilted his head. “What do you want?” He asked coldly.

“You’re still treating her like that? You know how broken she is because of you” Ryouta stated causing the tall male to raise a brow.

“Broken?” He asked, a bit too amused and Ryouta nodded. “She seems fine to me and by the way, who the hell are these guys?” He asked looking at Luhan and Daehyun.

“They are her friends, Daehyun and Luhan” Ryouta stated.

“Friends huh? I thought she was a loner?” The tall male asked as he looked down. “There are even kittens in the house now, seems like I’ve missed so much huh?” He smiled weakly but turned around so his smile wouldn’t be visible to the three.

“Hajoon, why the hell did you come back here?” Ryouta asked, a bit annoyed.

“No need to be so mad” Hajoon rolled his eyes. “I just came here just to check how things are in the house, came to see if the house got burned, abandoned or something” He stated.

 “You know I can tell when you’re lying right?” Ryouta smirked and the tall male rolled his eyes. “Come on, don’t tell me that was the only reason you came here”

Hajoon was feeling annoyed and let out a sigh. “Okay fine! I came to see how Hana was doing” He said crossing his arms. “I thought she would start going crazy again and cut her arms or something after I left ..I needed to make sure she was fine” He said.

“So you do care” Ryouta smiled. “But why would you treat her like that?”

“Hey, I’m not that heartless for your information. I too have feelings and I have my own reasons for my actions” He said.

 “Wait, you knew that she cuts her arm? And you didn’t do anything about it?” Luhan interrupted their conversation making the tall male look away feeling guilt.

“Yea, I knew..I didn’t really think she would go extreme until we had to bring her to the hospital..I also knew that her school life . My room is just across hers so I always hear whatever she experienced during the day and then I hear crying..” He replied as if it was a normal thing.

“I really want to punch you right now” Daehyun stated making Hajoon laugh.

“I’m starting to like you kid” Hajoon smirked as he shoved his hands in his pockets. “I never really knew she would make a bond with people like you, I mean you look like some guys who is all rainbows and sunshine” He said pointing at Luhan. “And this kid has a bad temper” He said pointing to Daehyun.

“Whatever” Daehyun muttered. “But if I remember correctly, she was making dinner for you” He stated and Hajoon looked away chuckling softly. “I doubt you eat that fast”

 “Yea, you’re right kid. I don’t eat that fast, I told her I was eating out” He said making Daehyun feel pissed off.

“So you just left just like that? She freaking prepared a meal for you!” Daehyun yelled. “Her cooking tastes heavenly!” The tall male turned to Ryouta with a dark expression.

“Ryouta, I’ll be going now” The tall male stated before walking away.

“Ya, Kim Hajoon!” Ryouta called out to him and he turned his head slowly. “If you keep hurting her like this, eventually she’ll break down again. Is that what you want? Your attitude is the reason why she’s like this” He said. “She listened to everything you said just like an obedient little sister”

“Excuse me?” He asked.

“Friends don’t matter in the end” Ryouta replied and Hajoon just chuckled before walking away. “Aish, that bastard..” He cursed. “You guys better go back to Hana, she’s probably crying”

Daehyun and Luhan nodded as they dashed towards her house where they see an emotionless girl muttering something that was not audible to them over and over again as she stared at the dinner she had prepared for her brother.

“Hana? Are you alright?” Luhan asked as he approached the girl who tried her best to keep herself calm from all the crying she had just did. “You’re eyes are all puffy, have you been crying?” He asked, concerned as he turned the girl to face him.

She looked up at him with tears forming in her eyes as she smiled weakly. “Luhan...” She said weakly as she hugged the blonde tightly who hugged her back.

“It’s alright” Luhan said as he flashed her an assuring smile, she pushed him making him shock.

“No, everything is not alright!” Hana said, raising her voice as tears continued to stroll on her cheek. “I..I’m sorry..” She said weakly, looking down. “Please, leave me alone”

Daehyun walked towards her and lifted her chin. “You know we’re not going to let you do that. Just for once Hana, stop hiding everything and just make us understand” He said looking into her eyes. She opened to say something but Daehyun cut her off. “And don’t say we won’t understand”

She closed and frowned, she smacked his hand away and walked away. “I need to be alone” She stated leaving the two.

“Why does she always push us? And what’s wrong with saying it’s alright? A few days ago, I said that and she just ignored me the whole day” Luhan pouted, crossing his arms.

“Do you want to explore her house?” Daehyun suggested.


Ayo!
Hello everyone~! :D Did you all enjoy this chapter? So yea, Hana's brother is back! And the next chapter will most likely be exploring Hana's house~! Haha..I'll try and update faster! :D Please leave comments cause I love reading comments ≧◡≦

Please Comment, Subscribe and Upvote!
Thank you very much,