Noisy Morning

I Love You But I Also Love You

Dawn had come and Hana opened her eyes as she rolled on her bed, staring up at the ceiling blankly as she had wondered what she should do today, should she just stick with her usual routine which was just staying at home, in her room as she just lay down in bed.

But then she realized that today she couldn’t do that because she remembered last night, she had a ‘sleepover’ with Luhan and Daehyun, she slowly sat up and faced her couch where the two of them both slept, her lips formed a small smile at such a sight.

The two of them kept on bickering last night about sleeping matters, they first made placed a pillow in the centre as a boundary between the both of them but it looks like it was useless cause now, the two of them were laying peacefully, the pillow that acted as a boundary had been placed on the floor.

She then reached for her phone and took a picture of both of them sleeping on the couch, it was quite cute and funny at the same time to her, Daehyun had his mouth open while he kept on mumbling absolute nonsense, she could hear the word ‘deer’ in his mumbling while Luhan was just sleeping normally, hugging one of Daehyun’s leg tightly as if it was a bolster.

“They should stop fighting and just get married” She giggled at such a thought and then stopped as she realized what she had just said. “These two really changed me huh? Even how I think…” She smiled softly as she got out of bed, walking out of the room.

“I guess I should make breakfast then”

The alarm clock rang which caused both Luhan and Daehyun to wake up suddenly as they then cursed the alarm clock before looking at each other, how they were positioned.

“….”

Awkward silence filled the room aside from the noisy alarm clock, the two of them looked at the pillow on the floor and looked at each other. “What the hell?” Luhan started as he blinked continuously, trying to process what is happening right now.

“May I have my leg back?” Daehyun asked and Luhan looked at him confused, he then realized he was hugging his leg in which he let go instantly.

A few more minutes of awkward silence, Luhan shook his head returning back to normal as he casually walked away, turning off the alarm clock as Daehyun was still dazed. “….Good morning” Luhan said.

Daehyun then snapped back to reality and then glared at the blonde, he stood up. “Ya, you stupid deer, why the hell did you trespass my side of the couch?” He asked and the blonde instantly felt annoyed.

“Excuse me?” Luhan scoffed as he looked at the brunette with disbelief. “What do you mean it was me? Obviously, you were the one who kicked the pillow away” He protested.

The brunette scoffed. “Really? And why would I do that? I’d rather jump off a cliff then go close to a deer like you” He glared at him. “Besides, you were the one that hugged one of my legs. Ugh, I feel so violated now” He cringed while showing a disgusted face.

Luhan let out a sigh as he was about to kick the brunette but he had instantly dashed out of the room with a smirk making the blonde frustrated. “Aish, childish stupid busan boy..” He began to start cursing as he walked out.

He walked down the stairs, being greeted with the smell of delicious homemade breakfast which caused him to drool just thinking about the food. The blonde walked into the dining room and saw that Daehyun being the hungry busan boy, already devouring the food without even chewing, he cringed in disgust at the sight.

Daehyun who was happy in his own world full of nothing but his food, did not notice the disgust on Luhan’s face, he merely swallowed more food. “Eww~ That’s so disgusting” Luhan cringed as he took a seat across him, still staring at how barbaric he eats. “Ugh, I feel like barfing now”

“Then just shut up and stop looking at me you imbecilic deer” Daehyun glared at the blonde, while he was talking, some of the food had launched out of his mouth towards the blonde.

“Ahhhh!!!! My beautiful face!! It’s tainted!!!” Luhan yelled as he took the tissue and quickly wiped his face multiple times while muttering a lot of words that seemed like a new language, Daehyun laughed at the sight while holding onto his stomach.

Hana walked into the lively dining room with her poker face as she had witnessed what had happened right in front of her, it caused her to let out a tiny snicker making both the male face her instantly, she flinched.

“Good morning Hana~!” Luhan smiled brightly as he still kept on wiping his beautiful face. “Thank you for cooking breakfast for us” He then finally placed the tissue away and then changed his seat, taking some distance from Daehyun who still kept on laughing.

“Have you eaten yet?” Daehyun asked as he finally stopped laughing, sitting down properly as he continued to eat his breakfast. Hana nodded lightly before she sat next to Luhan which is across Daehyun.

Luhan narrowed his eyes as he looked at her. ‘She’s lying’ He thought as he sigh and took a spoonful of food and nudged the girl who looked at him with a confused face. “Open your mouth, I know you didn’t eat” He stated bringing the spoon closer to her.

Hana who really had no appetite just stared at the spoon blankly. “I lost my appetite this morning, I don’t mind starving” She stated before looking at Luhan who pouted with his puppy eyes, he kept gesturing her to open but she simply refuse.

“Come on, just one spoon of food, that’s all I ask” Luhan pouted cutely as she felt her cheeks pinked for some reason she could not define, she looked away and opened slightly making the blonde smile as he fed her.

Daehyun who was oblivious throughout this whole scene had finish his food, his plate clean and shiny without a speck of food to be seen, he smiled in satisfaction before looking up to see a flustered Hana who was looking away chewing some food and a happy Luhan who kept on looking at her.

The brunette looked at the two with a confused expression as he tilted his head. “What the hell just happened when I was captivated by food?” Daehyun asked the two narrowing his eyes on the blonde who just simply smirk towards him.

“A lot had happened Busan boy, a lot” Luhan smirked making the brunette glare at him hard, the blonde then looked at her and then at the brunette showing him a stupid kissy face making Daehyun widen his eyes.

“What?! You two kissed?!” Daehyun yelled as he stood up and stared at Luhan who laughed out loud and a Hana who looked confused at him as she tilted her head. “Did you?” He asked looking at Hana.

“Huh?” Hana was still dense at the current moment, not really knowing what the hell is going on right now as she stared at Daehyun with a blank expression.

“Deer! You kissed her, how dare you?!” Daehyun yelled at the blonde who looked hurt at the sudden accusation, putting his hand on his chest.

“I did none of the sort!” Luhan gasped as Daehyun just scoffed.

“But you just-“

Daehyun was cut off as Luhan shushed him somehow. “I never said anything” Luhan shrug making Daehyun confused as the blonde began to snicker and soon laugh.

“Why the hell are you laughing, you bastard?” Daehyun glared at the blonde who then wiped his tears and smiled brightly towards him.

“You’re so naïve Busan boy” Luhan stated while showing an innocent face at him. “It’s so easy to manipulate you hahaha…” He snickered.

“You…WHAT?! YOU’RE GOING TO DIE BY MY HANDS YOU STUPID DEER!!!!” Daehyun yelled as he began to dashed towards the blonde who ran away for his life, laughing hard as Hana then smiled at the sight, leaning on her chair.

“Such a great way to start the day huh?” She turned her head to see Daehyun sitting on Luhan’s back yelling out curses as he did some wrestling move making the blonde wail in pain.

~*~

After the morning fight between Daehyun and Luhan, the both of them had just resulted on playing video games, competing against each other as they kept on mashing the buttons while yelling irrelevant nonsense making Hana, who was watching them play sigh.

“HAHAHA!! YOU’RE GOING TO DIE, DEER!!”

“I WIN! I KILLED YOU BUSAN BOY~! HAHAHA”

“WHAT?! YOU CHEATED!! BASTARD, I’M GOING TO KILL YOU ON THE NEXT ROUND!!”

Hana let out yet another sigh from watching the two idiots play as she leaned on her seat. “I swear if you two break my controllers, you two will die by my hands…” She muttered under her breath as she watched them mash the buttons harshly.

The door bell had rang, the two childish teens were still focusing on their game as Hana then got off her seat and walked towards the door opening it, she froze as her expression darkened.

In front of her, stood a tall male who merely stared blankly at her, his hands shoved in his pockets, it was no one other than her brother. “Why the is it so damn noisy?” He asked, there was a hint of annoyance in his tone as he glared at his younger sister.

Hana then scoff as she crossed her arms and glared back at him. “Why the do you care?” She hissed making Hajoon raise a brow at her sudden statement, it was the first time she had talked back at him. “Get the hell out”

Hajoon let a smirk plaster on his face. “You’re asking me to get the hell away from my house?” He asked, amused as he let out a light chuckle before glaring at her again.

“You don’t live here anymore, you never come back home anymore, you prefer to bond with your gang members rather than your own sister, you know how long I’ve waited for you to come back home? 3 ing years Hajoon, 3!” Hana raised her voice as she could hear that the video console had switched off meaning to say that the two idiots have finally stopped their game. “So why the hell are you even here?!”

“Be careful what you say brat, you never know, you might have to face the fact that the person who pays the bills for this house is being shooed away by some who thinks she’s all that” Hajoon spat as she quiet downed, processing everything he had just said to her.

“W-what? You’re saying you’re the one who paid for the house bills?” Hana asked and he scoffed.

Hajoon pushed her aside walking into the house as he instantly walked up to his room, slamming the door making everyone flinch. Daehyun and Luhan both walked out of the room, going to Hana who was now plopping down on the floor, hugging her legs.

“Hana? Are you okay?” Luhan asked as he quickly dashed towards the girl who just looked down, tears forming in her eyes as she shook her head. “Let’s get out, hmm?” He smiled weakly as he helped her stood up, dragging her out of the house as she just looked lifeless once again.

“Why does he hate me so much?” Hana whispered, Daehyun who was standing closely alongside her, heard it as he closed the door behind.


Ayo!
Hello everyone~! First of all, I am so damn sorry for not updating in WEEKS!!!! (lol, sorry for the exaggeration../sigh/) But anyways, I'm finally back in school now so I'm busy most of the time.. /cries/ Oh, and I will not be updating this whole week cause I have to study for my exam which is tomorrow and I should be studying instead of doing this but whatever xD

Well, enough of my stupid life which no one really pays attention to...(╥﹏╥) What did you think about this chapter? I hope it satisfies all of you cause if not, I'll try my best to make a better one next time >:D

I'm very sorry I cannot update now~! :( But please Comment, Sucbscribe and Upvote! Thank you very much,  ≧◡≦