Chapter 26

I Love You But I Also Love You

After the balloon ride ended, the three of them had gotten off the ride with a quiet Hana who choose to stay quiet the whole time and the two boys think they had done something really wrong so the two both kept on whispering to each other on what they should do.

Hana stopped walking and just stared at the ground, the two boys did the same too, worried on what she’s going to do. ‘I have to stop this, Ryouta did say that I should stop being so dull but…how can’t I? When everyone and everything just makes me feel worse?’ She thought as she bit her bottom lip.

“Hana…? A-are you okay?” Luhan asked cautiously as he took a step closer to the girl who was still deep in her thoughts. “Busan boy, what do you think we should do? She looks like a walking zombie again” He said as he turned to Daehyun.

Daehyun shrugged. “I have no idea…should we just take her home? It seems like our plan to make her happy has gone wrong..” He said. “Maybe we should’ve not asked her about something so personal?” He added and the blonde nodded lightly.

“Hana, shall we walk you back home?” Luhan asked and the girl still stood there, her gaze on the floor.

The girl ignored the calls of the two boys. ‘Well, here goes nothing’ She thought before taking a deep breath and turning around to face the two with a thin smile on her face. “Let’s go get ice-cream” She said but the two could tell she was forcing that smile but brushed it off.

“Sure” Luhan smiled weakly. “But I’m not treating, Busan boy you’re in charge of the bill” He announced aloud as he pointed towards the brunette who instantly glared at the blonde, the brunette was about to say something but Luhan had quickly grabbed Hana’s wrist. “Come, let us go!!”

The blonde ran away with Hana to the ice-cream stall nearby with an annoyed Daehyun trailing after them.  And just like that, the three of them made their way to the ice-cream stall and soon after, they all went to another round on the rides, they basically spent their whole day there with the other members of EXO and B.A.P.

~*~

“That was really the best day in my life!” Daehyun announced loudly as Luhan and Hana agreed by nodding their heads. “Tomorrow we won’t have school right? So why don’t we all go and have another round of football?” He suggested wishing he could meet the football princess again.

Luhan simply nodded as he too wanted to go another round  of football with Hana in his team. “How about you Hana? Are you going to join us?” Luhan asked the girl who had her gaze on something else.

“I can’t” Hana simply replied as she shoved her hands in her pockets. “I would like to but I can’t because..an important day will occur soon” She added and the two boys looked at each other in confusion before turning back to Hana.

“And what is this important day?” Luhan asked.

Hana turned to the blonde and flashed a weak smile. “I don’t want to talk about it” She stated before looking back in front with her poker face. “I’ll probably be at home for the whole week so please do not disturb me” She uttered and the two grew more curious about this important day since it will affect them, if they will rarely see Hana, they would want to know the reason.

“Why do you continuously keep hiding everything? Why don’t you just spill everything? I mean, you can tell us anything” Daehyun asked and the girl merely ignored his question.

Hana stopped and then turned around to face the two, she bowed before giving a short wave. “Thank you for walking me home, your kindness is most appreciated” She stated with a thin smile before walking in her house leaving the two.

“We need to figure out what this ‘important day’ is” Luhan said and the brunette nodded. “We should go ask Ryouta” He said before the two of them walked to Ryouta’s house, knocking the door which was soon opened by a blue-haired male who smiled.

“Hello Daehyun, Luhan. What brings the two of you here?” Ryouta asked cheerfully and then noticed their stern faces. “What happened to my little flower now?” He asked as his tone had drastically changed from a happy cheerful tone to a stern tone.

Luhan looked at Daehyun, gesturing him to explain. “Hana said that she will be staying in her house most of the time for the whole week” He started and Ryouta nodded telling him to continue. “She said it was because an important date was coming soon” He said and the blue-haired nodded.

“I see..so it’s that day huh?” Ryouta uttered making the two boys lean closer to hear what he is uttering because whatever he is talking about might help them know what is going on. “This important date..it is really important to Hana and it will make her really moody so please do anything to her that will cause her to stress or such” He said and the two nodded.

“But can you please tell us what this important day is?” Luhan asked and the blue-haired hesitated for awhile before looking away. “Please tell us” He begged as he looked at Ryouta with his puppy eyes, putting both his hands on his shoulders, Daehyun too begged as he pouted cutely.

Ryouta didn’t know what to do now at this point, he sighed as he pushed Luhan’s hands off him. “This will take maybe more than an hour, we should talk inside” He stated as he let the two in his house before closing the door.  They were at the living room, sitting in the comfy sofas. “So first of all, tell me what you know about Hana’s family history”

“Well we’ve learnt quite a lot these past few months” Daehyun started. “We found out that she used to be quite cheerful when she was still a kid and that Hajoon and her were quite inseparable when they were young but everything changed when something happened so they are in bad terms” He said. “Although, I’m still a bit blur about what happened between them..something about ‘she left’?”

“I think I can answer that question” Luhan said and everyone paid attention to the blonde. “Well, she did say something like ‘mom, why’d you leave’ right? So it is obvious that that’s what had happen, her mom left her right?” He said looking at Ryouta for confirmation.

Ryouta just nodded lightly. “Yea, is that all you two know?” He asked and the two shook their heads.

“We both know what happened to her mom” The two chorused together which was Ryouta raise a brow wondering how the hell the two would know since Hana will most obviously not tell them about that part of her life. “How do you two know?” Ryouta asked.

“We sort of…err…explored her house?” Daehyun smiled sheepishly as he scratched his nape nervously, looking away from Ryouta’s gaze, Luhan did the same. “We’re both very sorry but we were too curious” He added.

Ryouta stood up and walked towards the door, opening it. “I can’t tell you what’s this important day, it’s actually on next month” He said and the two boys stood up and walked towards him in confusion. “But since you know that much about her family, I think you’ll figure out what that day is” He smiled as he gestured them to step out of his house which they did.

“Okay….thanks I guess?” Luhan said not really sure anymore before Ryouta smiled and closed the door in front of them. “I still don’t get it” He said as he turned to the brunette who was equally puzzled as him, he shrugged.

“Well, whatever it is, we’ll figure it after some time” Daehyun said. “We should go and head back then” He suggested and the blonde nodded before the two walked away together.

~*~

Ryouta watched as the two boys walked away through the window and once they were out of sight, he turned away from the window before walking upstairs to his room. He looked at through the window to see Hana sitting on the window sill, staring at him blankly.

He walked towards the window, opening it and then flashing a small smile towards the emotionless girl. “Hey Hana, what’re you doing? You’ll fall if you sit there” He said as he felt worry grew in him.

“Does it matter?” Hana asked, her voice was icy that it made Ryouta a bit scared of her, a shiver going down his spine. “Actually, does everything even matter now? Everything is meaningless!” She said as she clenched her hands. “The world is always unfair…”

“That’s if you think like that” Ryouta said and she instantly glared at him hard. “I know, that day is coming soon but it does not mean you should be acting like this, you should not focus only about the negative side of your life, you should concentrate about right now, the things that make you happy, think positive”

Hana scoffed. “Oh really? Things that make me happy? And what’s that?” She asked as she crossed her legs. “There is so little that give me joy but many that give me despair..life is really cruel” She said.

“Just forget about all the bull that makes you unhappy and concentrate on the happy things” Ryouta said, he slightly raised his voice causing her to raise a brow. “For example, football, video games and most importantly, Luhan and Daehyun” He said emphasizing the stated names. Hana was about to open but the blue-haired cut her off. “And don’t give another bull statement because it’s really stupid and you cannot disagree about the fact that those two do not give you a slight of happiness!”

Hana froze right there, she did not know how to respond, it was the first time Ryouta had shouted at her. “Shut up, you don’t know how much I’ve suffered so just shut up” She said, tears were forming, she felt weak and that’s when Ryouta realized that he might have gone too far? She got back in her room and closed the window as well as the curtains.

He shouldn’t have shouted at her, he knew she usually get sensitive when she becomes all moody. “Argh, I’m so stupid..” He muttered as he ran his fingers through his hair, feeling frustrated.

 Hana turned around from the window that has been covered by the curtains and noticed her door was open, she raised a brow. “Has my door been open this whole time? I thought I just closed it?” She asked herself as she walked towards it. “….Whatever, doesn’t matter anyway” She uttered as she closed the door shut before locking it.

Meanwhile, a male has been eavesdropping all this time, he stood up from his hiding spot. “..That day is near huh?” He smiled weakly before walking in front of her door that he was about to knock but decided not to, he let out a sigh. “Maybe it would be better if those two told her?”

The door then instantly opened revealing the short black-haired girl who had puffy eyes, widening her eyes when she had seen him in front of her. “H-hajoon oppa!” She stuttered, not really knowing what the hell is going on. “What’re you doing here?” She asked as she looked straight in his eyes.

Hajoon did not know what to do, he didn’t think she would even open the door now…’ what do I do?’ He thought as he panicked. ‘Maybe I should just tell her? I think it would be best to tell her myself but…’ His thoughts were interrupted as Hana called out to him rudely.

“Ya, what the do you want now huh?” Hana asked as tears began to flow down her cheek. And since he did not respond, she felt frustrated so she pushed him away roughly before walking away but he had grabbed her sleeve, she turned and looked at him.

Hajoon let go of her sleeve and shoved his hands in his pockets as he looked away. “Where did you go for the whole day?” He asked calmly.

“And why the hell would you want to know? It’s not like you even care about me right?” Hana let out a short laugh before returning to her poker face again. “…..next month” She mumbled as she had her gaze on the ground as she bit her bottom lip.

Hajoon understood what she had said and nodded slowly. “Take care of yourself..” He said quietly but it was slightly audible for her before he turned around and walked away to his room. ‘Maybe I should just assign someone to tell her’ He thought as he nodded lightly.

“Kim Hajoon..” The male stopped as he had heard his name being called out by his little sister. “What have I ever done to make you treat me like this? Was I such a horrible little sister? Are you going to leave again? If so, then just leave and never come back because I’m tired of seeing your face” Hana said as she raised her voice.

Hajoon then reached for the doorknob and flashed a thin smile. “If you say so, Hana-ya..” He uttered quietly, it wasn’t audible to her. He walked in his room and closed the door behind him before laying on his bed. Those words she had just said to him, it still lingers in his ears. He sighed as guilt of being such an towards her began to eat him up.

“I guess it was a good thing I didn’t say anything to her..or else she’ll just add more bull” He groaned as he took out his phone and called someone. “I know sooner or later I’ll regret but whatever..”

“Hey, what’s up Joon?”

“Listen Ji, I’ve got a favor to ask you…” Hajoon said as he heard a groan. “It concerns my little sister, Hana”

“You have acquired my full attention, speak now”


Ayo!
Hello everyone~ ^^ Sorry for the late update, my teachers keep giving load of school work T^T And I'm sorry but I won't be able to update much this month because exams are coming up soon >_<"Oh and happy belated birthday to Byun Baekhyun!! ♥

Have you guys seen Overdose yet? It's so damn awesome!!! >_< I'm so addicted to listening to Overdose and I have been playing it the whole day~~~ ^^ I also love their song Thunder :D

So what do you guys think of this chapter? Comment, Subscribe, Upvote and Enjoy~! Thank you very much,