Trust

I Love You But I Also Love You

“Those should be gone after a few days but in the mean time, you should take care” The nurse smiled sweetly after treating for her wounds. “Here” She said as she handed the girl a lollipop in which she took happily right after saying a small thanks.

“Can I also get a lollipop?” Daehyun asked and the nurse nodded before handing him one.

“Let’s go” Luhan said as he helped the girl off the bed then the three walked out of the nurse’s office. Hana started walking away and the two boys just stared at her, “Hana, you’re going the wrong way” He called out.

Hana didn’t listen and they saw her opening her locker to retrieve a box in which the two remembered her calling it her ‘souviners’ then walked back to them. “Okay, lets go” She said and they were about to open their mouths. “I’ll tell you later”

 

They planned to eat at the usual café but wanted to do something different today so Hana suggested to eat at her house but the two declined because they still think Hajoon is scary, Luhan didn’t want to eat at his dorm because Chen and Baekhyun might still be bickering about the book.

And so there they were, in front of B.A.P’s dorm. Daehyun opened the door and let the two in, “I’m home!” He called out. “Himchan hyung, what’re you cooking~?” He asked as he rushed straight to the kitchen leaving the two.

Luhan and Hana looked at each other. “What’re we suppose to do?” He asked and she shrugged then a silence was casted upon them. “So…what’s in the box?” He asked.

She was about to reply but got cut off as she got hugged tightly. “Noona! I’m so glad you’re okay!” Zelo exclaimed happily then let go of her when he realized she still hadn’t fully recovered before turning to Luhan with a smile. “Hi hyung” He waved.

“Hey” Luhan smiled back. “Where’s busan boy?” He asked.

Zelo blinked a few times. “Oh right, hyung wanted you guys to go to his room” He said before walking away as they followed the tall boy who had lead them to Daehyun’s room. “Youngjae hyung, Daehyun hyung says to get out” He called out to the boy who was busy reading a book on his book.

“Well, tell that idiot that this is also my room” Youngjae said, his eyes still glued to the book. “Why does he even want-“ He looked up and stopped when his eyes laid on Luhan and Hana. “Oh, hey Hana! Luhan!” He smiled as he waved at them.

The two waved back with a smile. “Must to have the same room as that guy huh?” Luhan said and as he sat next to the boy.

“You have no idea, sometimes he wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me about his dreams” Youngjae groaned. “Like I know he dreams about Hana but was it really necessary to wake me up? Aish, that guy..” He muttered.

Hana felt a blush crept its way onto her face. “Dream about me?”

Youngjae looked up at her and gulped. “Whoops, I wasn’t suppose to say that” He said before standing up. “I need to go before that idiot finds out, I’m dead meat if he does” He said before leaving the place but stopped and looked at Hana once again. “You were really cool, you know, defending yourself”

Hana smiled, “Thanks”

And with that, Youngjae smiled before walking out with Zelo. They were alone and Luhan had a sudden thought, he stood up and started walking around, he started going through their stuff as Hana sat on Daehyun’s bed, watching him.

Luhan looked through the some of his books and his eyes lit up when he noticed an intresting book, he took it from the shelf and let out a laugh. “Wow, he has a diary” He grinned before sitting beside Hana then opened the first page.

Daehyun’s diary. Please put it back or I’ll kill you, butcher you to pieces then give it to your family ^^

The two immediately cringed upon reading the sentence. “I…don’t think you should touch his things” Hana said, feeling a bit scared of the threat.

Luhan stared at the fisrt page for awhile. “It’s fine, he wouldn’t really do that, he’s just bluffing” He said as he took a deep breath before flipping onto the next page. “Wow, he wrote this like last year, Hana are you sure you don’t want to read?”

Hana grew curious and the two started reading the first entry together.

Hello
I can’t belive I’m even doing this diary-thingy, it’s so not my style =n=
Okay, time to write something nice to start with, I just ate strawberry cheesecake and it was the most delicious thing I’ve ever tasted. I swear, cheesecake is a gift from the heavens!!

“Boring~ It’s just about his cheesecakes” Luhan groaned as he didn’t even bother to finish reading the page and started flipping the pages until there was something more amusing. “Cheesecake, Zelo is cute, Lunch, Dinner, Desert, Breakfast” He started reading out the entry tittles. “Seriously this guy must really have nothing in his mind than food”

Something caught Hana’s eye and she immediately stopped Luhan. “Wait, this one is different”

“I also saw some different ones too so what is it now? Is it another ‘Youngjae is an ’, ‘I want to be friends with Yongguk but I’m too shy’, ‘Himchan’s cooking’, ‘I feel like hugging Zelo’ or is it another ‘Jongup’s cheetos’ entry?” He asked in a bored tone.

Hana shook her head and flipped a few pages before reading out the entry tittle, “Who is she?” This made Luhan very intruiged and started reading it with her.

Who is she?
That is my question. Who is this girl who owns the locker next to mine? I just can’t seem to forget the incident that just happened a few hours ago, it’s like it’s stuck in my head. Why is this happening? Well, let me write it down.

I found my homework in my locker and that’s when I saw her, she was just there, looking through her locker like any other day, not talking to me, heck, she didn’t even seem to care about my whole existence!! I don’t even understand why I still stared at her, I was freaking late for class.  

Then out of the blue, she finally looked at me for just a few seconds then walked away. But in that few seconds, I saw a clearer look of her, she looks pretty, how did I not notice her? Is she new?

And now I’m just here, eating some chicken. But I feel like I’ve seen her before though..

It was obvious that Daehyun was writing about Hana because she’s the only girl who had a locker next to his. “Wow, seems like you really gave quite an impression on him” Luhan said.

“I don’t really remember this happening” Hana said.

“Well, he did write that you just looked at him for just one second” Luhan said then flipped the pages again. “I wonder if there’s more”

The door opened and the two widened their eyes as they tried to hide the diary quickly, moving around vigorously as they let out silent curses. “Sorry I took some time, I was watching Himchan cook food and-“ Daehyun stopped and stared at the two who had awkward smiles. “Did something happen?”

“Nothing!” Luhan and Hana chorused together making Daehyun raise a brow. “It’s nothing, where’s the food?” Hana changed the subject as she hopped off the bed and went to him.

Daehyun narrowed his eyes at the two before brushing it off.  “Dinner is ready, lets go eat” He smiled as he grabbed Hana’s hands and walked away with her.

Luhan let a sigh of relief before putting his diary back then walked out of the room. “That was close”

 

After dinner, the three of them went back to Daehyun’s room.

“So Hana, what’s with the box?” Daehyun asked as he closed the door behind of him before sitting on the mat with the other two.

Hana pushed the box to the centre and looked at the two. “Well, we’re friends” She started. “So no more secrets” She said before opening the box in which both Luhan and Daehyun leaned in to see a pile of letters inside.

“What is this? Love letters?” Daehyun joked as he took one and began reading it only to frown as he looked at Hana who just stared at him. “So, souviners huh?” He crumpled the paper and the girl could only watch him.

Luhan began reading one too, “These are hatemail” He stated as he took out and read them one by one, “How long have you gotten these?” He asked.

Hana looked away at the window, “Ever since I entered that high school, I used to get like one or two everyday but when I met you two, it increased greatly” She replied, still looking outside the window as if was most interesting thing in the world.

“But why do you keep them?” Daehyun asked. “All of this is just rubbish”

She shrugged, “I…actually don’t understand why I keep them” She said before taking a letter out. “I get bored easily so I read all these to pass the time. It reminds me why I should never trust people, even the most sweetest people you thought you could trust can be the one to backstab you”

“But that’s just stupid” Luhan said. “Not all people are backstabbers” He said but the girl looked so unconvinced. “We’re still here”

Hana nodded slowly, “But what if-“

“There is no what ifs” Daehyun said sternly. “Hana, why do you always have this mind set that everyone who cares about you leaves?” He asked and she was about to open but was cut off. “People who you care about might’ve left you but that doesn’t mean everyone will leave you”

“I just…” Hana started as she looked down. “What Yunji said, it just really makes you think you know? Why would the Kingkas want to befriend someone like me?” She asked.

Luhan could sense it, she was feeling insecure, she was starting to doubt their friendship. “Yea, why would we want to befriend you?” He asked making Daehyun glare at him while Hana just stared at him blankly.

“Deer, shut up, you’re not making this better” Daehyun said as he was about to smack the blonde but he dodged it easily.

 “What’s so special about you?” Luhan asked as he held both her shoulders. “Hana, I want you to think, why would we want to be with you” He said sternly but she just continued to stare at him, feeling more confused.

“Yunji said you guys were just playing with me” Hana said quietly.

“I didn’t ask what she said, I asked what you think” Luhan tilted his head. “Hana, you’re an awesome person to be with” He said.

She shook her head, “No, I’m just a burden”

“If you were a burden, wouldn’t we have left you already?” Luhan asked making her just stare at him as his words had finally started to sink in. “Why do you think we still stayed with you?” He asked again.

“Because….” She looked down. “…You c-care” She mumbled quietly making Luhan smile.

Luhan nodded, “That’s right, don’t forget that” He said as he lightly pinched her cheeks making her pout as she tried to smack his hand off. “Oh, wait, one more thing!” He said as he then turned to Daehyun, “Do you have a lighter?”

Daehyun nodded and looked over his table to get his lighter then hesitantly gave it to the blonde, “You’re not going to burn my dorm are you?” He asked.

Luhan took the lighter and smirked, “Maybe” He simply said making the brunette widen his eyes as he opened his mouth but then stopped when he saw the blonde handing the lighter towards the girl, “Here, take it”

Hana took it and stared at Luhan with a puzzled face, “Why…?”

“Light it up” Luhan instructed and she did so without asking anything, Daehyun too felt a bit confused as Luhan pushed the box in front of the girl. “Now burn it” He said pointing inside the box.

“W-what? Why?” Hana asked.

“Hana, there’s no use in keeping all of this” Luhan replied. “People say bad things about others even at first glance, they say bad things when they don’t even know the person well, they say bad things uncontiously so no matter what you do, people will say bad things about you eventually and taking everything to heart isn’t really going to make anything better so it’s better to just don’t give a damn” He explained.

Hana stared at the box filled with hate then at Luhan who kept on gesturing her, “Can’t we just throw it?” She asked and he shook his head vigorously. She took a deep breath before burning the papers in the box and then she gave the lighter back to Daehyun before looking at the insides of the box.

“So, how does that feel?” Luhan asked and she smiled faintly. “You can even imagine the papers as the people who insult you so it’s like you’re burning them alive” He suggested making them laugh.

“What the hell goes on in your head?” Daehyun asked, Luhan only replied with an innocent smile making the brunette a bit intimidated. “Stop smiling like that, it’s creepy” He uttered as he took some distance from him.

But honestly, Hana felt like a lot of weight from her chest had just been lifted as she started at the burning hatemails. She leaned her head against Luhan’s shoulder, “Thanks”

Luhan smiled as he ruffled the girl’s hair, “No problem but..I think we should’ve just thrown it” He said before looking at Daehyun. “You should dispose of it before it burns your dorm”

Daehyun widened his eyes noticing the fire had become larger, “!” He yelled as he took the box that was now burning before rushing out of the room.

The two just laughed as they heard panic cries and screams from outside. “You know, I was like you before” Luhan said and the girl looked at him with curious eyes. “When I was young, I used to get bullied and ended up growing up as a quiet kid” He explained.

“Eh?!” Hana stared at him in disbelief making him chuckle.

“I’m not lying” Luhan said. “I moved into Seoul and had to live in a dorm with 11 guys, everyone could easily make friends with each other but I kind of just kept running away from them because I wasn’t that fond with people” He explained.

“And those 11 guys are EXO?” Hana asked and he nodded. “How long did you run away from them?”

“Honestly, I thought it would be like a few years but surprisingly, it was only 3 days” Luhan said. “In those 3 days, I didn’t speak or see them and of course they noticed, they asked me to hang out with them but I declined and the next thing I knew, I was carried by Chanyeol and Sehun”

Hana laughed as she could already imagine what happened, Luhan saying no and Chanyeol would yell something like ‘He’s not co-operating! Time for plan B!’ then they would carry him and force him to hang out with them against his own will.

“It was really weird at first but then I found myself talking back and I ended up having lots of fun” Luhan smiled. “Even though I just hanged out with them in that one time, I slowly trusted them and we’ve been together for years and look at us now, you don’t see us backstabbing each other” He said and then slung an arm around her neck. “Don’t be afraid to trust people, if they break it then it’s their loss because you are an amazing person”

Hana smiled as a hint of pink was visible on her cheeks, looking down shyly, “Thanks”

The door opened and Daehyun walked back to the room, “They took care of the burning box” He stated aloud before sitting back on the carpet and stared at them curiously, “What did I miss?”

Luhan shook his head, “Nothing much” He said as he let go of Hana and started looking around the room.

“Hana, could I ask you something?” Daehyun asked and the girl nodded. “When you talked to Yunji just now, what did you mean actually?” He asked.

“Aish, I just don’t understand Yunji ,what the hell happened to you?”

Hana recalled her words and shook her head, “It’s nothing” She simply said but the two kept staring at her as if telling her to tell more. “We used to friends” She said making the two widen their eyes, “My own friend was the one that first bullied me”

“How did you even become friends with someone like her?” Daehyun asked.

“Well, she wasn’t really like that before, we used to always stick to each other but one day, she just changed” Hana explained. “I don’t really know why though” She added.

“Oh, so Yunji betraying you is the reason why you’re like this” Luhan frowned as she just nodded lightly. “Well, you have us so next time something happens, tell us” He said receiving another nod.

Daehyun looked at the clock hanging on the wall, “It’s getting pretty late, you guys should go home” He stated and the two agreed as they walked out of the room with him trailing behind.

The two walked out of the dorm, “I’ll walk you home” Luhan offered as he held out his hand which she took but before they could go, they turned around due to Daehyun’s callings.

“Deer, make sure you take her home safety” Daehyun insturucted making Luhan roll his eyes.

“What’re you? Her mom?” Luhan asked.

Daehyun shook his head and with a playful grin he said, “No, her soon-to-be boyfriend”

Luhan frowned, “Sure, keep telling yourself that” He stuck his tongue out. “And of course I’ll bring her home safely, I am the great Luhan”He boasted as they all laugh before waving goodbye.


Ayo!
Sorry for the lack of updates ^^" My exams had already finished a few weeks ago but I ended up having writers block ;_; Anyways, I'll try to update soon, I'm hoping to finish this story before next year and I've already figured out how the story will go, sorry if it tho...Oh, it's my birthday today hehe, thank you to my friend JungEunWoo for the awesome gift, I love you <3 

Please leave a comment and enjoy~ Thank you