Surprise

I Love You But I Also Love You

 After class, Daehyun walked with Hana to their lockers which were right next to each other. Hana opened her locker and put her books in and closed it. She remembered that she needed to get her phone so she looked at Daehyun. “D-daehyun..”

The brunette turned to her. “Hm? What?” He asked.

“I..left my phone” She replied.

“Oh yeah..I was going to give it to you” The brunette took out a phone from his pocket and handed it to her. “Um..who’s that guy on your wallpaper? The one standing next to you” He asked.

Hana stared at her wallpaper, the boy standing next to her was someone special and she doesn’t talk about him much only with Ryouta. “No one..” She replied putting her phone in her pocket and left the brunette.

 The brunette found it a little odd but he didn’t want to ask anymore since she looked unhappy to talk about that person. “Okay, bye Hana! See you tomorrow!” The brunette exclaimed.

Hana walked out of the school gate but then stopped cause a blonde went in front of her. “Hey, Hana. Are you alright? You seem down” Luhan asked and she walked passed him ignoring the boy. “Um, okay then..bye”

She walked to her house and noticed Ryouta was waiting for here. “Hello Hana!” He beamed as he hurried to her. “You seem down, something happen?”

“I got my phone back” She announced as she took it out. “But Daehyun asked me about him and I didn’t reply” She said as she sighed.

“Don’t worry” Ryouta said. “Anyways..I got you a presents!” He exclaimed and Hana smiled. “Its already in your house though, just have to name them”

“Them?” Hana asked as she was pushed into her house. And then she saw two cute kittens in front of her. “Uwaa~! So cute!” She beamed as she began to them. “Thank you Ryouta!”

“You seemed lonely at home so I decided to give you company” Ryouta said as he pet the kittens. “But you still have to name them”

“Okay..I’ll name this one Neko” Hana said as she lifted the white kitten and smiled.

“You do know that Neko means cat in Japanese right?” Ryouta asked and she nodded. “Wow..anyways, how bout the other one?”

“Hm..do you know what cat is in Chinese?” Hana asks Ryouta and he shook his head. “Ugh..then I’ll just call it…Neko no.2?” She said making Ryouta laugh. “Shut up! I’m bad at naming things” She pouted as she playfully hit his arm.

“sorry..I got an idea!” Ryouta beamed. “Why don’t you name them by people? You can even call this kitten Ryouta” He said carrying the brown kitten.

“No!”

“Eh? Why? You can just go to this kitten if you have problems and it’ll cheer you up” Ryouta said and she shook her head.

“No, it’ll be too weird if I call your name around the house. And you might think I’m calling you instead” Hana said and Ryouta nodded.

“Why don’t you just see their personalities and then if they remind you of someone. Name the kittens ok?” Ryouta suggested and Hana nodded.

“I think I like that idea” Hana smiled. “Lets just hope none of them are annoying like you or else I have to name one of them Ryouta” She joked and Ryouta chuckled.

“Okay, I’ll be leaving now. Take care of the kittens” Ryouta said as he walked out of the door.

Hana smiled at the two kittens. “Are you guys hungry? Let me get you some milk” She said going to the kitchen and pouring milk into a bowl after that, giving it to the kittens. The brown kitten dashed towards the bowl and it quickly.

The kitten seemed to love the milk and Hana suddenly thought of someone that loved food. “Hehe..that just reminds me of…Daehyun” She smiled but quickly threw that thought as she didn’t want to call one of the kittens by him. The white kitten came and drank the milk too.

Hana got ready for bed but since it was still early, she decides to play with the kittens. “Ok, what shall we play? Hm..” She started thinking. She walked to a box and took out a small ball. “Football?”

She placed the small ball on the floor and the two kittens started to play with it. Hana then decided to play with them and she enjoyed it a lot. Hm..they like playing with the ball, just like Luhan and Daehyun. She threw that thought away cause she doesn’t want her kittens to be named after those two.

“Aish, I don’t know what to call you two” She pouted as she stared at them playing with the ball. She stood up and went to her fridge as she took out her bubble tea. She went back and stared at the two kittens. The white kitten looked intensely at her bubble tea. “Eh? What’s wrong with you?”

The white kitten stopped playing the ball and went on my lap meowing. “What do you want Neko?” She asked and the kitten just kept looking at the bubble tea. She moved her bubble tea around and noticed the kitten’s eyes were glued to it. She gave the kitten a and it instantly jumped happily around.

“..What?” She looked at the kitten strangely and then took her phone to call Ryouta. He picked up and Hana immediately cut him off. “Ryouta! Help! Is it ok if you feed your kitten bubble tea?”

“W-what? Of course not! I don’t know? Why would anyone feed their kitten bubble tea?”

“Well, I did! It kept staring at the bubble tea so I gave it a sip and it started jumping happily around”

“I seriously don’t know? But I advice you not to give it anymore bubble tea”

“Ok..Bye. Sorry to startle you” Hana said before hanging up and turned to the white kitten, she noticed it had finished the cup that was full of bubble tea. “Ya! What’re you doing?!”

-

After awhile, Hana stared at the two kittens and both of them stared at her. “Where did you guys come from? Cause you guys don’t seem to be normal kittens..what planet are you from?” She started asking them which was stupid cause she knows they wont reply and she’s just being an idiot.

She sighed and decided to go to sleep, she went on her bed and the two kittens followed her. She laid down and the white kitten slept near her while the brown kitten snuggled her arm. “Wow, you must like skinship” She said and then she remembered Daehyun liked skinship too. No. Just No. I’m not naming him that!

“Goodnight Neko, Neko no.2” She said as she closed her eyes and she went to dream land.