Ryouta

I Love You But I Also Love You

“Anything wrong?” A familiar voice was heard and she looked up and smiled.

“Ryouta!” She smiled. “Did you just got back from school?” She asked and he nodded.

Ryouta is Hana’s neighbor, he is Hana’s trusted best friend. He helps her when she needs help and would always cheer her up. Hana is quite talkative with him and he is the only one that knows how to make her laugh and smile. Ryouta is from Japan.

“You seem troubled..do you want to go for a walk and tell me what’s wrong?” He asked and she nodded and they both walked away together. “Okay so..tell me, what’s bothering my little flower?” He asked.

“There’s this guy..actually, there are two guys” She replied.

“Wow, that’s a very interesting topic. Never knew your interested in guys now” He chuckled. “So what? You like them?” He asked.

She shook her head. “No, of course not” She denied and blushed. “We’re just classmates..” She added.

“Okay..continue” He said.

“This guy called Luhan..he..came to me, held my hand and dragged me to the cafeteria but we ate at the school garden” Hana said. “And then there’s this guy called Daehyun who is bad in Chemistry and the teacher assigned me to be his tutor. I went to his house just now” She added.

“So..what’s wrong? Why do you look troubled? Did they do anything to you?” He asked and she shook her head.

“I just felt..strange with them when Luhan held my hand, I heard my heart beat louder than usual and when me and Daehyun made eye contact, I felt the something strange” She replied.

Ryouta smiled and looked at her. “I cant believe it, the cute unsocial girl beside me has finally fallen in love” He said and she looked at him, confused.

“I fell in love….?” She asked and he nodded. What is love?

“Love is that strange feeling you felt but I don’t really know what love really is, it just happens out of the blue” He said. I still don’t get it?  “But you said that there were two guys..hm, that’s quite a problem” He added.

“Why? I cant be in love with two people?” She asked.

“Well, it okay but..its just..hm..” Ryouta couldn’t find the right words. “Its just complicated” He smiled and Hana couldn’t understand. What’s wrong with liking two guys?

“Look ice-cream, want one? I’ll pay” Ryouta said pointing at an ice-cream shop and she nodded. They both entered and bought ice-cream.

“Thank you Ryouta” She smiled.

“Kim Hana” She turned around and saw one of the kingkas from EXO, Sehun. “Hey” He said and she waved at him.

It was awkward and Hana didn’t know what to do while Ryouta was just his ice-cream.

“Hana” She noticed Luhan came holding bubble tea, she waved at him. I never knew this ice-cream shop sells bubble tea? “Hi” He smiled and then noticed Ryouta that was beside her. “W-who’s this?” He asked.

“Hi, I’m Ryouta and I’m her-“ He got cut off.

“Yo, why are you guys taking so long?” Another kingka from EXO appeared, Chanyeol.

Hana tugged Ryouta’s sleeve. “Hm?” He turned to her and she pointed to the door. “Oh, yeah..we should be leaving” He said and they both walked away.

Hana stopped and walked to Luhan. “B-bye..” She said quietly while waving and walked away.

“Bye..” He said waving back.

And so, she left with the blue-haired guy together, Luhan stared at them.

 “Luhan, are you okay?” Sehun asked and Luhan snapped back to reality.

“Y-yeah..” He smiled at Sehun.

“Lets go then..” Sehun said as they both walked out together.

“Hi, I’m Ryouta and I’m her-“ Her what? Cousin? Brother? Best friend? Boyfriend? Hm..why do I even want to know?

-

After awhile, they both reached Hana’s house. “Okay, we’re here” He said. “So why did you seem so troubled? It cant be just because of that strange feeling right?” He asked.

“I did a tutoring session with Daehyun and I accidently left my phone at Daehyun’s house” She pouted.

“Do you want to get it now?” He asked and she shook her head immediately since she did not want to deal with Daehyun now.

“No!” She said immediately. “Its alright..I’ll just get it tomorrow. Bye” She said and walked inside her house.

“Hm..so that was Luhan? He seems nice and he doesn’t look like someone that will hurt her” Ryouta said. “I wonder what Daehyun will be like?” He asked himself as he walked to his house.