Shopping With Luhan

I Love You But I Also Love You

“Ah! Finally! I am so damn tired!” Daehyun exclaimed as he walked out of the class and noticed Hana walking pass him while Luhan behind her. “Wait for me” He said pushing Luhan away and slung an arm around Hana. “Lets go eat” He beamed.

“I’m coming too” Luhan appeared as he pushed Daehyun away and smiled. Daehyun rolled his eyes and crossed his arms letting out a long sigh. “Where should we eat?” He asked and everyone began to think.

“How bout we eat at Hana’s house?” Daehyun suggested and the two boys looked at Hana who was shaking her head which means she disapproves. “Eh? Why?” He asked, pouting.

She looked down and became quiet. Because I don’t want you two to meet them. She then stopped and just stares into space like usual. “Hana, are you alright? You know we could always ditch the Busan boy and eat together” Luhan asked.

“Hey, what the hell-“ Daehyun’s mouth got covered by Luhan’s mouth.

“For once, can you be quiet?” Luhan asked and Daehyun smacked his hand away. Luhan then look at his hand in disgust. “Ew..your saliva, that’s just disgusting..” He said as he wiped his hand on Daehyun’s shirt as Daehyun his lips.

Hana stared at the two and blinked a few times. Why do they always fight? She then walked away from them while they were still fighting. Time to escape~!

After awhile, she looked back. There not there. She looked in front and saw Luhan sitting on the nearby bench waving at her. Eh?! How did he..WHAT?! Hana was completely blank and confused. “How is he so fast? And how did he know I was here?” She asked herself.

“Were you planning to ditch me?” Luhan asked as he walked towards her and smiled brightly and she looked left and right. “Don’t worry, Busan boy isn’t here” He said as he grabbed her wrist. “Where shall we go?” He asked.

She tilted her head. “What?” She asked.

“We’re going to spend our afternoon together” Luhan replied. “How bout we go to the shopping complex and buy stuff?” He suggested.

“Um..okay, I guess..” Hana replied as she was dragged by Luhan to the shopping complex.

They both reached the shopping complex and Hana felt hungry. “Where should we go first?” Luhan asked looking around. I feel hungry..

 Hana just followed where Luhan went cause she wasn’t used to this place full of many people and she was scared of being lost so she stuck really close with him.

“Oh, hello Luhan and Hana” They both looked behind and saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol. “Oh, so are you two on a date or something?” Baekhyun asked.

“Um..Yeah” Luhan replied, smiling. “I’m going to buy something for Hana” He said as he intertwined his hands with hers. “What’re you guys here for?” He asked.

“Baekhyun wants to restock his eyeliner but I keep telling him that he has too much. He’s wasting money” Chanyeol replied.

“Yeah, I buy a lot but it seems my eyeliners keep disappearing..” Baekhyun said and Chanyeol looked away trying to not laugh but failed. “Ya, why are you laughing?!” He yelled.

“Nothing Baek” Chanyeol grinned at him.

“Wait..are you the one who keeps hiding my eyeliners?” Baekhyun asked and he nodded. “Ya, Park Chanyeol! I am going to kill you! How dare you hide all my eyeliners!” He yelled grabbing on to his collar.

Chanyeol laughed and then put his hands on Baekhyun’s shoulder as he stared intensely at Baekhyun and everything calmed down. “Baek..you look pretty without eyeliner that’s why I hid all your eyeliners” Chanyeol cupped his face.

“Chanyeol..” Baekhyun said as he caressed Chanyeol’s face. Hana looked at the two strangely and then looked at Luhan who looked completely normal. Is this normal?

“Yes Baek?” Chanyeol asked as he grinned widely.

“YOU IDIOT!!!” Baekhyun yelled punching Chanyeol’s arm making him wail in pain.“How dare you do such a thing!” He yelled and walked away leaving the injured Chanyeol.

 “Baek, I’m sorry! I’ll buy you more eyeliners!” Chanyeol said as he ran after Baekhyun who was upset. “I’m sorry..don’t be mad” He begged as he did multiple aegyos.

Hana looked at Luhan and he looked at her. “Don’t worry, they’re always like that. They’ll be fine” Luhan smiled. Suddenly, Hana’s stomach began to growl making Luhan chuckle as Hana hid her face. “Come, I think I know where we should go” He said walking to the nearby restaurant.

They both reached the restaurant and ordered food. As they waited for food, they looked out of the window and saw Sehun and Kai walking around, Sehun looked unhappy while Kai seems to be cheering him up. I wonder why Sehun looks so sad?

Hana then noticed Luhan took out his phone and began to type stuff. She turned her attention back to Sehun and Kai, Sehun took out his phone and a smile was plastered on his face. She looked at Luhan and then at Sehun and thought, Eh? Is Luhan messaging with Sehun?

Hana shook her head and noticed the food arrived. “Uwaa~! Food!” She beamed as she immediately began to devour her food receiving a chuckle from Luhan.

“Wow, you must be that hungry..you ate half off your food already” Luhan said, amused. “And you have food all over your face” He chuckled as he wiped the food off her face with a napkin.

“S-sorry..” Hana smiled sheepishly as she looked down on her food. “This is usually how I eat..Ryouta thinks I need table manners but I usually ignore” She chuckled.

“By the way, Ryouta is your neighbor right…?” Luhan asked and she nodded. “Are you two..um..dating?” He asked and she shook her head. “Oh, okay then..” He smiled letting out a sigh of relief.

“Why do you ask?” Hana asked as she slurped on her ramen.

“N-nothing..I just..wanted to make sure..” Luhan replied as he flashed her his famous eye smile before eating his food. Make sure of what?

After they ate, Luhan paid and he dragged her to the toy store. When they went in, Hana looked around in awe. “Uwaa~! Everything’s so cute” She beamed.

“Pick anything you want. I’ll pay for it” Luhan said.

“R-really? You would do that?” Hana asked looking at him with sparkles in her eyes, he nodded and she began to wonder through the toy store.

“Hm..It seems she talks more when there’s food and toys” Luhan said. “Or maybe this is how she acts out of school? Hm..I wonder why she’s always alone?” He asked himself as he walked around trying to find her.

Several minutes later, Luhan gave up on finding her cause it seemed impossible cause the toy store was huge and she will most likely be running around. He decided to just sit at the provided couches as he played with a Rubik’s cube.

Luhan was busy playing with the Rubik’s cube and got tapped on the shoulder. He turned around and saw a ghost puppet appear right in front of his face and immediately flinched as he let out a yelp, jumping out of his seat. He then noticed that the person holding the puppet was Hana.

“Ah..you scared me..” Luhan said as he put his hand on his chest breathing heavily looking away from the scary puppet.

“Hehe..sorry” Hana smiled as she placed the puppet on the end of the couch which was near Luhan so he took a few steps back. “Um..I want this” She said as she showed a white teddy bear with a pink ribbon.

“You want that? Okay then..lets go” Luhan smiled as he ran away to the cashier. Hana noticed the Rubik’s cube and thought, Luhan knows how to play the Rubik’s cube? It seems that he’s almost done..

Hana walked toward the cashier and Luhan paid for the teddy bear. Luhan left first but Hana remained for awhile cause she wanted to buy something with her own money.

She then went out and walked towards Luhan. “Here” She said as she handed him a cute wolf hat. “I had fun so I wanted to thank you” She smiled as Luhan took it.

“Thanks..its nice. I’ll wear it everyday” Luhan grinned as he wore it immediately. “Now, lets take you home” He said as he intertwined with her hands and began walking out of the shopping complex. “So, where do you live?”


Ayo! :D

Hello guys~! Haha..haven't been updating recently so sorry. And I'm not going to be updating in awhile since school will be coming. Ugh..I don't want to go T.T But anyways, I hope you all enjoy and please Comment and Subsribe ^^ And Happy New Year everyone~! XD

Thank You :D