A Date With Daehyun And Luhan

I Love You But I Also Love You

Hana and Daehyun spent their time with Chemistry as Hana tried to explain stuff to Daehyun who was nodding trying to understand. She looked at him wishing that he understands and Daehyun nods and smiles. “I understand for the first time!” He exclaims making her blush at his cuteness.

She then looked at the book wondering what topic she should explain next. “Hello Hana!” She looked up to see Luhan beaming at her as he sat across her receiving a glare from Daehyun. “Do you want to hang with me after school?” Luhan asked.

“Sorry, she’s busy with me” Daehyun smirked at him. “I’m going to have a date with her later afterschool” He said which caught her attention. A date?

Luhan felt irritated as he looked away from the brunette. “Hana, you obviously don’t want to go on a date with this idiot right here so you should come with me afterschool” Luhan smiled.

“Hey, I’m not an idiot!” Daehyun protested.

“Well, you have horrible grades for Chemistry” Luhan stuck his tongue out. “I’ll see you later Hana” He winked before walking away.

“Aish, that guy is annoying” Daehyun said and Hana looked at him confused. “Anyways, you don’t mind if we have a date afterschool right?” He beamed at her and she blushed looking away receiving a chuckle.

~*~

It was afterschool and Hana was walking to the school gate and Luhan suddenly ran to her. “Hana~! Lets go have fun!” He beamed as Sehun appeared next to Luhan. “Sehun, why are you here?” Luhan asked and he looked away.

“Oh, he’s just jealous cause you’re spending more time with Hana than him” Chanyeol said as he slung an arm around her neck.

“And we are joining you cause we’re bored” Baekhyun appeared as he pulled Chanyeol away from Hana.

“Wait, how do you guys appear out of nowhere?” Luhan asked looking left and right.

“Hey, can we join?” Xiumin asked as Lay and Tao waved at Hana and she responded by waving back at the two.

“Seriously, where do you guys come from?” Luhan asked.

And soon, all of EXO were gathered as Luhan still kept asking how they keep appearing so suddenly. “Aish..it looks like I have we have spend our time with them” Luhan pouted at Hana.

“Hana, do you like our Luhan?” Kris asked bluntly and Hana immediately blushed as her face became so red causing the othes to chuckle at her reaction.

“Uh..um…” She looked down not knowing what to say. She only looked at Luhan as a friend but more than that..well, maybe? But she wasn’t sure.

“Please take care of our Luhannie” Suho smiled and she blinked blankly at him.

“Huh?” She looked at Luhan who was talking with Sehun and then back at the rest. She looked down and didn’t know how to respond.

“Ugh, I’m so jealous of Luhan. He has such a cute girlfriend” Kai groaned as he looked at Luhan who didn’t pay attention to the rest but Sehun.

“Excuse me”

All of them looked up to see an irritated brunette who glared at them and then looked at Hana. “Um, can we help you?” Suho asked.

“Yeah, please give me back Hana. We’re suppose to have our date right now” Daehyun replied as he pulled Hana close to him. “Thank you and goodbye” He smiled before walking away.

“Luhan, it seems you have quite an opponent. You should go get her” Sehun said and Luhan looked at him confused before he smiled. “What?”

“Is it me or is this the first time you’re encouraging me to go after a girl. Usually, you would completely separate us cause you’re definitely jealous” Luhan said, amused.

“Hey, you like her right? So just go before that Busan boy steals her from you” Sehun said looking away from him receiving a chuckle. “I just think she’s different from the other girls that flirts with you” He said walking away to Kai.

“Ok, I’ll be back to get Hana then!” Luhan beamed as he ran away to the direction where Daehyun and Hana went.

“Should we go spy on them?” Chen asked and they all nodded mainly because they had nothing better to do. “Okay, lets go!” They all exclaim.

~*~

Daehyun intertwined his hands with Hana as he stops at an ice-cream parlor. “Ice-cream?” He asked and she nods as they both went in. They both bought ice-cream and went out together. “So, where shall we go?” He asked and she shrugged.

“How bout the amusement park?”

They both turned around and saw Luhan smiling and waving at them. “Aish, not this guy again..” Daehyun glared at him. “What do you want?”

“I want to hang out with you guys” Luhan replied as he went beside Hana and smiled. “You don’t mind right Hana?” He asked her and she slowly nodded.

“Fine, but you stay away from her” Daehyun said pulling Hana away from the blonde. “Aish, ruining our date”

The three of them went to the amusement park and Hana kept staring at it with awe. “Uwaa~! Look at all the rides!” She exclaimed jumping up and down, excited.

Luhan and Daehyun looked at her and chuckled. “So Hana, which ride do you want to go first?” Daehyun asked and she pointed to the most largest rollercoaster as he began to get nervous. “..Are you sure?” He asked and she nodded vigorously.

“What’s wrong Busan boy? Scared of heights?” Luhan asked mockingly making Daehyun glare at him.

“No, I’m just concerned for Hana’s safety” Daehyun said holding her hand tightly. “How bout you? Are you scared of heights?”

“Nope” Luhan said confidently and pulled Hana closer to him making her let go of Daehyun’s hand. “Lets go!” He beamed and hurried to the rollercoaster ride as Daehyun followed unenthusiastically.

They then got on the ride, Luhan was sitting on the right, Daehyun on the left and Hana at the middle. “Ok, please wear your seatbelts and enjoy the ride” The staff said and they began to wear their seatbelts.

 Luhan was helping Hana wear her seatbelt while Daehyun was trying to quickly wear his seatbelt feeling nervous. “Daehyun, are you ok?” Hana asked him and he faked a smile saying he’s alright.

“Ok, please get ready as the ride will begin shortly” The staff said making Daehyun nervous.

The ride then started and it went higher and higher, a few seconds later, it went down fast causing Luhan to raise his arms feeling excited and Hana also joined as she raised one of her hand while Daehyun closed his eyes hugging Hana’s other arm wishing it would end. “AWOO!” Luhan exclaimed.

“Hehe..what?” Hana looked confused at Luhan as he continued to howl. She then looked at the terrified Daehyun which she found cute.“Don’t worry Daehyun. Its alright” She flashed him an assuring smile. So Daehyun is scared of heights?

After the ride was over, Daehyun was still hugging Hana’s arm. “Haha..you’re scared of heights” Luhan laughed at the terrified brunette.

“Daehyun, do you want to rest?” Hana asked and he nodded as the three of them sat on a bench. “Hm..what shall we do next?” She asked.

“Definitely not the roller coasters” Daehyun said making Luhan laugh and Hana smile as she nodded. “Good, I think I feel sick..” He said.

“Hm..cotton candy?” Hana suggested and Daehyun immediately jumped from his seat.

“Yes! That’s the most wonderful idea ever!” Daehyun exclaimed causing Hana to smile from his cuteness. “After that, we’ll go to the haunted house” He smirked at Luhan who looked nervous. “What’s wrong? Scared of a little ghost?” He asked mockingly.

Luhan glared at him before looking away at Hana. “We should go” He said and Hana smiled as she stood up from her seat and walked to the food court as Daehyun and Luhan followed her.

The three of them bought cotton candy and Luhan smiled at Hana. “Here, have some of mine” He said as Hana hesitated at first but in the end, she took a bit of it and it tasted sweet.

Daehyun was finished with cotton candy and then noticed what Luhan was doing. “Ya, eat faster, we’re going to arrive in the haunted house” He glared.

They then walked in the haunted house and Daehyun held her hand tight. “Don’t worry Hana, I’ll protect you” He smiled brightly and she nodded.

She looked at Luhan and he was hugging her arm tightly. “Luhan, are you okay?” She asked. Luhan is scared..he looks cute

“F-fine..lets just get out of here fast” Luhan replied as he looked around feeling nervous as he ignored Daehyun’s snickers.

They went deeper into the haunted house and some dude in a skeleton costume appeared out of nowhere. “AH!!!” Luhan let out a scream making Daehyun laugh.

Hana waved at the skeleton dude before they proceeded to the other room. “Hana, you’re not scared?” Daehyun asked, raising a brow and she shook her head.

And then, a dude with a devil costume tapped Luhan’s shoulder causing him to scream like a girl making Daehyun laugh louder. Hana stared at the devil and smiled as the devil winked at her making Daehyun stop laughing instead glaring at him. “Stay away from that devil” He said dragging her somewhere else.

“Bye Hana, Enjoy!” The devil exclaimed waving at them which caught Luhan and Daehyun’s attention.

“Who was that? And how do you know him?” Daehyun asked.

“Hm? That was Ryouta, my neighbor. He works part-time here” Hana replied as she walked deeper in the haunted house.

“Did you know about this?” Daehyun asked Luhan.

“Yeah, I met him but I never knew he was her neighbor” Luhan replied. “Do you think they’re dating?” He asked and he shrugged.  Daehyun then smirked and Luhan looked at him in confusion, suddenly a toy spider landed on his shoulder. “AHH!” He yelled running to Hana while Daehyun followed, laughing.

After a few minutes, they finally got out. “Ah! Finally! I thought I was going to die!” Luhan said as he sighed in relief.

“What shall we do next?” Daehyun asked Hana, ignoring the blonde. She shrugged and then began to think, she then stopped and then pointed at a ferris wheel. “Great, at least its something that’s not terrifying like the rollercoaster” He smiled as they all walked there.

Meanwhile..

EXO was still spying on them. “Hm..so this is the Busan’s Wonbin” Chanyeol said. “I don’t get why people call him that. I mean, I look way better than him” He added.

“Shh..they might hear us” Kris said as he hit Chanyeol’s head making him pout.

They then saw Luhan intertwine his hands with her and they all looked at Sehun. “W-what? What’re you guys looking at?” He asked.

“Aren’t you jealous that your Luhan is with another girl?” Xiumin asked and Sehun looked away blushing.

“Shut up..” Sehun said. “If Luhan is happy then I’m happy” He said looking at Luhan as he sighed and smiled brightly.

“Ow! Damn it Chen, stop stepping on my foot!” Baekhyun glared at the person next to him and then stared blankly at him when he realized that Chen wasn’t next to him, it was a tall blonde blinking at him.

It seems that B.A.P had also come to spy on them. “Okay, this is awkward”

And so, Daehyun, Luhan and Hana had just finished riding the ferris wheel and they both walked her home. “Thank you, I had fun” She bowed before walking into her house.

“Well, that was the best date ever..but it would’ve been better if you didn’t show up” Daehyun said glaring at the blonde.

“Yeah, I guess it was fun if I try to forget the haunted house” Luhan said making Daehyun laugh as they both went their separate ways. 


Ayo!

Hello guys~! ^^ I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter and I would like to say Merry Christmas to all of you!
Please Comment and Subscribe. Thank You :D