Make Hana Happy Day~! Part 2

I Love You But I Also Love You

The three teens slowly walk away from the extreme ride chosen by the brunette, the brunette was smiling, satisfied as he walked next to a black-haired girl who looked calm as she helped a blonde walk because that blonde seems to  be shaking from the intense ride, it was too much for him.

“Should we rest?” Hana asked and Luhan instantly nodded vigorously as he hugged her arm, she still wasn’t use to the skinship but she tried her best not to mind it, she looked over to Daehyun who was still smiling.

“Sure but we should get our pictures first then” Daehyun nodded lightly, the two teens looked at the brunette in confusion as they had followed the brunette that walked to a counter. “Excuse me” He smiled at the person who was in the counter.

After awhile of waiting, the person gave the brunette a 3 pictures of the same kind, he examined it before showing a bright smile as he snickered, the two teens still continued to give him weird faces. “Busan boy, have you finally gone crazy or something?” Luhan asked.

Daehyun was too tired to glare or yell at the blonde instead he just slapped the back of the blonde’s head earning a wail of pain from him which made the brunette smirk. “Here, these are the pictures that was taken during the ride” He handed the two the two pictures as he put one into his pocket.

Luhan let go of Hana’s arm as he began to examine the picture, his expression wasn’t bright. “What the hell is this?” He complained as he pouted taking a closer look at the picture. “This is just ridiculous” He let out a sigh as he once again looked at the picture.

Hana looked at the picture and a snicker was made, Daehyun then laughed. She smiled at the picture of the three on the extreme Viking ride thingy, Daehyun smirked as he did a V-sign while staring at the camera, Hana seemed like she was laughing as she had Luhan who kept his eyes shut as he hugged her arm tightly, his face was just priceless.

“Wait a minute, how did you know where the camera was? And when it would take a picture?” Luhan asked the brunette with a glare, the brunette smirked as he gave a thumbs up.

“Duh, I’m observant plus I’ve been on this ride multiple times, it was so damn hard to find the camera” Daehyun replied. “And this is my first time succesding on finding the damn camera” He grinned as he looked at the picture. “Best picture ever” He snickered.

Luhan glared hard at the brunette before looking away, crossing his arms. “Whatever…” He muttered. “So what're we suppose to do now?” He asked. “I hope we’re not going to any extreme rides cause I think I just had a second breakfast..” He groaned and Daehyun looked disgusted.

“Second breakfast? Wait doesn’t that mean you…” Daehyun started and Luhan looked at him with a bored expression waiting for him to continue. ‘He barfed because of the ride and he had second breakfast…’ He thought. “ewww” Daehyun cringed as he stared at the blonde who stared blankly at him.

Luhan shrugged. “Hey, so what’re we going to do?” He asked and Hana looked around and then pointed at a far ride, the two males looked at it and the blonde let out a sigh of relief. “Well, at least it won’t make me barf or anything…” He smiled as he gave a thumbs up to Hana.

The three of them walk towards the selected ride which was a merry-go-round located near the middle of Lotte World and it consists of 64 White horses. “The Camelot Carrousel..” Daehyun said as he read the ride’s name before the three of them got on one of the horses.

~*~

Sehun and Kai were wandering around Lotte World, they have went on several rides already and wanted to explore around, Kai noticed something and raised a brow. “Sehun-ah, isn’t that the busan boy and Hana?” He asked pointing towards somewhere, Sehun was looking down blankly. “Luhan’s also there”

In an instant, Sehun’s looked up searching for the said boy, Kai rolled his eyes. “Luhan hyung!” He beamed happily as he was about to dash off towards him but Kai prevented him, he glared at the older but he wasn’t a bit affected.

“He looks like he’s having a date with Hana, are you trying to ruin it or something?” Kai asked and the younger pouted and then looked back in front. “Eh, we should go eat, I’m getting hungry or maybe we should go to that ride?” He began to babble about a lot of stuff.

Sehun began to walk but took a quick glance at his hyung, he saw him smiling as he helped Hana get on one of the horses, he had also saw the Daehyun and he was on the horse next to Hana’s but he wasn’t sitting properly on it and ended up almost falling off but he had quickly grabbed onto the pole thingy.

“But hyung, if Luhan hyung is on a date, why is busan boy there?” Sehun asked and Kai turned around and raised a brow but shrugged as he began to pull the younger with him to wherever he is going. “Wait hyung! We should go talk to them!” He yelled and the older rolled his eyes.

Because of Sehun trying to escape from Kai’s grip, the two had accidentally bumped into a tall person. “Sorry” Kai apologized as he turned his head and noticed who that tall person was. “Oh, you are friends with that busan boy right?” He asked.

Sehun stopped and looked to see Zelo and Jongup who had ice-cream in their hands, the two nodded as Zelo waved at them. “We’re actually searching for Daehyun hyung but we sort of gave up and ended up here” He beamed happily.

“You’re searching for the busanboy? Shouldn’t you like get notified or something about him?” Kai asked and Zelo and Jongup looked at each other  before looking at them, Zelo gave a bored expression as he let out a sigh.

“Our hyung is such a drama queen, we have no idea what happened but he’s ignoring all of us and the only thing I know is that he had a sleepover at football noona’s house last night but hasn’t came back home yet” He stated. “Aye~ Seriously, I still haven’t gotten my daily cherry tomatoes” He groaned.

“Oh really? Luhan went on a sleepover at Hana’s house too last night, he hasn’t came back home too instead he went to Lotte World and we came here cause we’re bored” Kai shrugged.

“The busan boy is here too by the way, he’s with Luhan hyung and Hana at the Camelot Carrousel right over there” Sehun stated as he pointed towards the ride. “If you meet them, tell Luhan hyung that I said hi and I miss him” He added and Kai then pulled the younger away as he waved farewell to the two. “Oh and tell him to buy me bubble tea!” He shouted before Kai covered his mouth.

Zelo and Jongup waved farewell to the two as they then looked at each other. “Should we go notify the hyungs or should we go talk to Daehyun hyung?” Jongup asked and Zelo shook his head making him confused on what they’re supposed to do.

“Meet Daehyun hyung, talk, get cherry tomatoes and then notify hyungs” Zelo stated as he gave two thumbs up. “I need my daily cherry tomatoes so let us go!” He exclaimed and grabbed Jongup before dashing to the ride where his hyung was at.

~*~

The three teens had finished going on the Camelot Carrousel and they laughed because when they were on the ride, they started to talk about random nonsense, Hana found it quite amusing as she had a small smile plastered on her face.

“Hyuuung~~~~!” The three teens had stopped talking nonsense as their attention had averted towards someone that stood in front of them, it was no one other than B.A.P’s tall maknae, Zelo with Jongup beside him.

Daehyun widened his eyes. “Eh? How the hell did you find me? Are you stalking me? Did you put a tracking device on me or something?” He asked as he started to check all his pockets and then stopped as he faced the younger who shook his head.

Weird hyung, why would I put a tracking device on you?’ Zelo thought as he shook his head because of his hyung’s silly accusation. ‘Oh wait. I should do that next time, I could get my cherry tomatoes faster then or if I’m lucky, I might be able to know where he keeps them! Wah~! I’m so smart’ He thought happily as he paid attention to his hyung.

“Or maybe this is fate?” Daehyun started and Zelo widened his eyes as he took a step back and shook his head vigorously. “Yes, definitely, we’re meant to be together! And the fact that you came looking for me is great because you actually care about me!” He said dramatically as he pulled the younger into a tight hug while smiling brightly, Zelo felt like he was being suffocated.

“….H-hyung….I…can’t-“

The brunette placed his finger on top of the younger’s lips. “No, there’s no need to say anything” He said and the younger blushed for some reason he did not now. “I’m just glad you care” He hugged him again, tighter.

Meanwhile, Luhan rolled his eyes as he looked away while crossing his arms, he found the interaction with the brunette and Zelo not amusing. “Pft, me and Sehun is totally better…” He uttered quietly, Hana heard this and bit her bottom lip trying not to smile at his statement. “Are you guys done?”

Luhan put his hands on his hips as he gave an unsatisfied look, Daehyun finally pulled away and ruffled the younger’s hair. “So what was it you wanted to say?” He asked happily.

The younger smiled brightly as he held out his hand. “My daily cherry tomatoes please~!” He sang innocently and that’s when the brunette’s expression darken as he felt absolutely irritated by the mention of ‘cherry tomatoes’, he had always have a problem when it came to cherry tomatoes.

“You really are a horrible maknae” Daehyun glared as he said with an icy tone, crossing his arms which made the maknae pout cutely as he hung his head low. “But lucky you’re cute…dammit” He lightly cursed as he took out a small packet and handed to the younger who took it happily.

“Thank you hyuuung~!!” Zelo thanked happily as he began to open the packet, shoving a cherry tomato in his mouth before turning towards Luhan. “Oh err…Luhan!” He called out to the blonde who looked at him flashed a small smile.

“Yea?”

“Sehun had told me that he said hi to you and that he misses you” Zelo stated and Luhan smiled brightly as he blushed a little. “And he wants his bubble tea” He added and the blonde merely chuckled while shaking his head.

“Thanks for the info, Zelo” Luhan said and the younger nodded lightly. “So, where shall we go now?” He asked and everyone started thinking as they looked around. Suddenly, everyone’s phones began to ring except for Hana’s, they all picked up the phone at the same time.

“Hello?” Everyone chorused together and Hana awed at their synchronization, she smiled as she looked at their funny expressions when listening to whatever the callers were saying, Jongup’s face was like :D and Zelo had a mischievous smile as he nodded vigorously, Luhan’s face was his normal smiling cute face, he blushed from time to time though while Daehyun’s face was like >:| as he kept muttering something that wasn’t clear.

“Ne hyung” The two maknaes had chorused together as they put their phones away while Luhan just said a small thanks also with the mention of bubble tea before hanging up but Daehyun was still on the phone as he then gave a judging look which made her bit her bottom lip, trying not to let out a snicker.

“What do you mean we’re not going to the food court?” Daehyun asked and everyone’s face was like ‘Are-you-serious-right-now?’, Luhan shook his head and then took a step closer to Hana slowly intertwining their fingers, she looked up and him who smiled at her, she blinked a few times and faked a cough as she took her hand shoving it in her pocket which made the blonde frown.

Hana was okay with all the skinship they were all doing to her, at first she felt weird but didn’t say anything but now, she seemed to be making a barrier around her, sometimes she feels a bit afraid since those two are getting too close in her,  slowly they’re both going deeper and deeper in her life, slowly breaking the walls she has built around her for years.

She knows that these two just want to help her, make her smile and be happy but she just felt a bit sad most of the time, they could just go and leave her, they can just not bother her who is a handful sometimes, a burden, she looked down with a dark expression.

*POKE*

She looked up and found Luhan had slung his arm around her neck while he poked her cheek as he pursed his lips and the fact that they both were having eye contact, she stared into his eyes blankly but soon, felt her cheeks redden for some reason, she widened her eyes and Luhan raised a brow as she had got out of his grip. “W-what?”  She stuttered.

“Football noona, we’re suppose to go somewhere but then someone had to argue and well, we’re going to the food court now” Zelo smiled as he glared at Daehyun who ignored the younger’s existence as he was happily chatting with Jongup. IGNORED. “Hyuuung~!” He called after the brunette who continued to ignore him, he frowned.

They all start to walk to the food court together, Daehyun was laughing as he was still talking with Jongup who looked a bit lost, Zelo was glaring at the brunette as he tried endlessly to get his attention but failed. And then there’s the other two, Luhan was talking to Hana but her mind was somewhere else.

“Hajoon…” She mumbled suddenly, it wasn’t clear to anyone. Of all the things, she wondered why she had just uttered that name, she hated him that’s for sure but then again, he’s back now so..shouldn’t she at least just try and stop this childish fight and just have a normal talk with him just so that everything will return back to normal?

No, everything can’t go back anymore, she isn’t here, she’s gone..Hajoon is all she has when it came to family, she had no one else but since he doesn’t appear much in her life now, she felt as if he was fading from her life and she hated that, everyone always leaves her..

“Ugh, finally! You guys are here!”

She snapped out and looked up to see all the EXO and B.A.P members which she found weird, not that it is but she just doesn’t know why they’re all here, she blinked a few times as she was feeling lost, she looked at the Daehyun, Zelo, Jongup and Luhan who had walked towards them, Luhan glanced back at her, chuckling at her daze look as he had grabbed her wrist, bringing her with him.

Hana had bowed when she was in front of EXO, she even did a small wave but does not smile because she still feel awkward with some of them, she remained silent and faced Luhan. “Aye~ No need to be so shy” Kai had smiled as he slung an arm around her neck, she definitely felt uncomfortable.

Luhan had then been dragged by Sehun who gave him an unsatisfied look, he whispered something in his ear which made Sehun smile as the two of them had snuck out of the group without anyone knowing, Hana noticed though but kept quiet.

“You know, you look prettier without the school uniform” Kai stated as he had eyed her from head to toe, she pinked a little as she bit her bottom lip and then sighed in relief as Kai was being pushed away from her by Kyungsoo.

“Eh, stop it” Kyungsoo stated as he glared at Kai who frowned, looking down. Kyungsoo then turned to her with a smile. “Do you still remember who I am?” He asked and she blinked a few times, he was shorter than the other members, had big eyes and he was quite cute but nothing came into her mind.

“S-sorry..”

“Nah, it’s alright” Kyungsoo smiled. “I’m Do Kyungsoo, you can call me D.O or Kyungsoo if you want, anything that seems comfortable to you” He stated as he held out his hand and she shook it hesitantly.

“Hey, you know Luhan likes you right?” Chen had asked bluntly and she nodded lightly. “So..how bout you? Do you like him?” He asked and everyone looked at her, waiting for her response.

Does Hana like Luhan? Well yes but she wouldn’t say that she likes him in that way, she still couldn’t really understand all of this love stuff? Luhan is a cute guy, he’s all full of sunshine and smiles, he loves to take care of people and she would always wonder why he would want to help her but then again, he is a kind person, she began to go deep in thought.

Luhan then arrived back with Sehun and they both had bubble tea in their hands, the blonde noticed that everyone was looking at Hana who was deep in thought, he raised a brow. “What’s going on?” He asked and everyone went back to their normal dorky self which he found odd.

Hana looked up and noticed Luhan so she waved at him, he smiled as he handed her bubble tea which she took reluctantly and then cautiously took a sip. “Hey” Sehun appeared while flashing a small smile and she nodded in response. “So what ride are we all going to go to?” He asked and Hana looked lost.

Luhan chuckled. “You didn’t listen to what I just said earlier did you?” He asked and she shook her head. “EXO and B.A.P are going to have fun at Lotte World together with you” He smiled brightly as she had a small smile on her face.

“Okay, we have decided!” Himchan had exclaimed and everyone had looked at the group of leaders. “Daehyun, stop eating and listen!” He complained as he snatched the sandwich which made Daehyun glare at him.

“Give.Me.Back.My.Sandwich.Now” The brunette had said calmly as he held out his hand waiting for the his food to be placed on it, Himchan merely rolled his eyes. “GIVE IT BACK!!” He yelled as he lunged himself towards the older which made him shriek as the brunette had gotten on top of him.

Youngjae and Jongup had managed to get the brunette of him but was having a hard time getting the brunette to stop moving around vigorously, desperately trying to get his sandwich back. “Argh, Jung Daehyun, stop!” Youngjae hissed.

“My precious sandwich, we were so happy together but then that damn diva just had to be all dramatic and separate the both of us” Daehyun said as his hand was still trying to reach for the sandwich as he faked a weep.

Everyone rolled their eyes. “Do you guys seriously have to deal with this a lot?” Chen asked Zelo who looked innocently at him, nodding vigorously.

“Only when someone takes his food which is rarely cause well…we’re all afraid of him when something like this happens..” Zelo replied as he frowned. “Do you see this? I can’t believe he did this to me? I’m his favorite” He pouted as he showed a small red mark on his elbow.

Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at it closely. “Oh my god, is that a fork mark? He stabbed you with a fork?” Baekhyun gasped and the younger nodded sadly.

“Damn, that’s gotta hurt but I bet Baekie is more violent..” Chanyeol uttered and Baekhyun glared at him. “Hey, you throw the nearest things you grab to me, you even threw a chair at me once”  He pouted cutely and Baekhyun twitched his eye. “Ah..hahaha, I mean, nothing! You’re perfect” He smiled sheepishly as he took a few steps backwards.

“Well anyways, the first ride we’re going together is the Drunken Basket but since one basket tea cup thingy can fit only four people, we have to divide each other” Suho stated and everyone nodded.

Daehyun like on cue had gotten out of Youngjae and Jongup’s tight grip as he had quickly dashed towards Hana’s side which made her flinch in shock. “Hey, let’s be together” He said so bluntly and held her hand, everyone widened their eyes at his statement.

“No way” Luhan said as he suddenly appeared and pushed the brunette away by palming his face causing him to wail and fall. The blonde then stepped closer to Hana with a satisfied smile. “Oh wait, we need one more then..”

“Me!” Sehun raised his hand happily and rushed towards Luhan’s side and smiled. Hana looked at Zelo who just casually walked towards Jongup which made her raise her brow.

“Zelo, I thought you wanted to be with Daehyun or something?” Hana asked the tall maknae as she walked towards him and he had his eyes wide, shaking his head as he shivered.

“No. When it comes to these types of rides, he is definitely not the best person to be with. I love him but he will lose control” Zelo replied as he cautiously looked at Daehyun who now had his sandwich. “Good luck” He smiled as he gave a thumbs up.

“O-okay..” She stuttered and walked back to the HunHan couple.

 

And there they are, at the Drunken basket which is a teacup ride that spins the individual vehicle left and right while the whole ride itself rides up and down. They all got into their seats and when they have settled, the ride started, Daehyun had instantly held the metal stirring wheel thingy and smirked.

“Welcome to the teacup of death, I'm your captain Jung Daehyun, I hope you all survive the ride safely"


Ayo!

Hello everyone~! :D Haha, so very sorry for not updating in a very very long time >_<" I hope you forgive me, I wrote this very long chapter just for all of you~!

I've just finished my exams like a week ago and yea, I have awesome marks! But I know I should've updated sooner but my teacher just had to give me so many damn school works >:|

But anyways, how is the story so far? Comment what you think cause I love reading comments ≧◡≦ Haha...oh! Have you guys seen EXO's teaser??? >_< Ugh, I can't wait, I'm so damn excited!!! Hahaha!!

Well please Comment, Subscribe and Upvote! Thank you very much ~! ^^