Is He Back?

I Love You But I Also Love You

Hana got ready for school and walked out of her room but she had notice something changed but she just didn’t know what. “Something’s strange..” She muttered as she looked around but her eyes just landed on the room across hers.

She walked towards the room, her hands reaching to the door knob but she stopped. She stepped back and took a glance at the door before walking away, sighing.

The girl walked downstairs and noticed that the house seemed more cleaner than usual which she found it quite odd but she just shrugged before going to the dining room and to her surprise, breakfast was prepared neatly on the table.

“What the hell is going on?” Hana asked herself as she looked at the delicious looking food on the table. “Did you two do this or something?” She asked the two kittens in front of her but then just sighs. “I guess I should feed you two first..”

After she finished feeding the kittens, she just stared at the food again, she hesitated at first but she let out a sigh before eating it. “Well, we can’t waste food”

She continued her normal routines and nothing out of the ordinary so she just walked out of her house and decided to walk to school.  She still kept on thinking why her house seems so clean and that breakfast was served for her. ‘Did Ryouta come to my house?’ She thought.

“Football Noona!” Someone yelled making her snap from her deep thinking, she turned around to see Zelo and Jongup walking towards her so she waved at them while flashing a small smile. “Good morning, Football Noona” Zelo smiled brightly.

“Good morning to you too, Jelo” She said.

“Zelo” He corrected quickly. “Only one person calls me that and he’s really annoying most of the time, always asking for my food plus I don’t want another person calling me that” He muttered and she nodded lightly.

“Pft, stop lying Jelo. You obviously love the nickname I gave you” The three of them flinched as they noticed a brunette behind them, crossing his arms with a small pout on his face. “But you know, if you don’t like it..I could always give my cheery tomatoes to-“

He got cut off. “H-hyung!” Zelo yelled, Daehyun smirked. “What’re you talking about? I love it!” He beamed as he gave him a box of Pop-Tarts making Daehyun smile brightly.

“You’re such a cute and obedient maknae” Daehyun smiled as he took the box of Pop-tarts as he ruffled the younger’s hair. “Anyways, Hana!” He pushed Zelo away and turned to Hana who tilted her head in confusion.

“Ow!” Zelo yelled after landing on his . “Hyung~!” He pouted cutely.

“Jelo, shush! Hyung is having an important conversation here” Daehyun stated and the younger sighed before Jongup helped him up. “So Hana, are you alright? Did anything happen to you? Are you sick? I’m really sorry about that” He said quickly as he placed the back of his hand on her forehead and frowned.

Hana was literally confused at first but then she remembered that he was referring to the home-made white chocolates he made especially for her. “I’m fine, don’t worry” She replied flashing him an assuring smile as she pushed his hand away from her forehead. “Although, is it possible if you make me more?”

Daehyun smiled brightly. “Of course I will! Actually, I’m going to make all the different types of chocolates just for you!” He stated loudly making her chuckle. He then took a glance at her and leaned really close to her making her flinch at his sudden act.

“D-daehyun” She stuttered, her face being covered by a deep shade of scarlet. “What’re you-“ She got cut off as Daehyun had lightly shoved a piece of chocolate into making her just blink a few times, trying to process everything.

“There, you seemed like you really enjoyed my chocolates so I made more” Daehyun smiled as he then handed her a box which she took happily before smiling softly. “You smile more often now, you finally look prettier than before”

She blushed at his statement as she looked away. “We should go to school before we get late” She said and he smirked. “Zelo, are you okay?” She asked the younger who nodded happily.

“I’m fine, Noona” Zelo smiled. “By the way, do you want to play football with us later? I really want to play with you again but can you be in my team?” He asked eagerly.

“Sure, if I’m not busy” Hana replied as they all walked to school together. “It’ll just be us right?” She asked and he nodded. “Doesn’t that mean that all of us are 7? It wouldn’t be fair since one team has 4 people” She stated.

“We can always make Daehyun hyung be the referee, he’s useless!” Zelo beamed making Hana and Jongup chuckle as Daehyun glared at the younger.

“I’m right here you know! And what do you mean I’m useless? I’m the star player!” Daehyun protested as he crossed his arms feeling displeased. “You became such a rebellious maknae lately..what happen to my cute obedient maknae?” Daehyun pouted cutely.

“Aye~ Hyung, it’s just a joke” Zelo rolled his eyes as he turned back to Hana. “So do you have any suggestions?” He asked.

“I can call my neighbor, he taught me how to play football” Hana smirked and Zelo beamed as he gave two thumbs up.

~*~

After an intense football match between Zelo’s team which consisted of Hana, Daehyun and Yongguk and Himchan’s team which consisted of Ryouta, Youngjae, and Jongup, they all decided to rest as they shared a few stories and well, Hana is back to her football princess mode.

“Ugh, just one more point and we would’ve won!” Himchan complained as he let out a long sigh before pouting.

“Yeah, good thing Hana was in our team” Daehyun smirked as he slung an arm around Hana who smiled happily as she didn’t really notice the sudden skinship.

“Aye~ You’ve been getting better these days but all you do all day is just stay in your room playing video games” Ryouta pouted and Hana chuckled.

“I’m just that awesome” She smirked and Ryouta rolled his eyes. “Want to go another round?” She suggested and the rest groaned making her pout.

“I think one game with you and Ryouta feels like competing at the finals and I’m so damn tired” Youngjae stated loudly as he laid on the field while the others nodded in agreement.

 “Aye~ But that was just one round” Hana pouted and Daehyun poked her cheek making her look at him. “What do you want?” She asked.

“Can we talk?” Daehyun asked.

“We’re doing that right now aren’t we?” She smiled and he broke into a smile before returning to his serious face again. “Okay, sure” She playfully saluted him as the both of them walked somewhere else at the field. “So what do you want to talk about?”

Daehyun knew that she was still in her hyper, happy football princess mode so he wanted to take this advantage and ask her.  “Did you like the chocolates I gave you?”

“Correction. I loved it” Hana stated making him smile. “You seriously have to make me more cause I think I’m obsessed with your chocolates”

Daehyun nodded in response. “Where’s your mother?” He asked and her smile faded as her body became stiffed.

“Er..” No words seem to come out of . “I think we should go back to them, they’re probably waiting for us” She smiled weakly before turning around but he grabbed her wrist making her stop. “Please..let go” Her voice was shaky as she slowly glanced at him.

“Come on Hana, I just want to know what happen so I can understand you more” Daehyun said and she shook her head.

“No. No one will understand. Even if I tell you, the result will still be the same” She mumbled and he walked closer to her as he lifted her chin.

“Just tell me, I won’t hurt you or anything” Daehyun said and she looked into his eyes, it was full of sincere and she gulped.

“My mother..she-“

She was cut off as Himchan ran towards them. “Hey guys! We’re going to play another round!” He beamed happily. “But this time Hana will be in my team, hahaha!” He stated loudly.

“Really? Okay, let’s go!” Hana exclaimed as she began to run towards Himchan but took a quick glance at Daehyun who was frowning before looking back in front. ‘I’m sorry Daehyun, I can never tell anyone. Not even Ryouta. Only he and I know’ She thought.

~*~

Ryouta and Hana walked together home and she instantly remembered something that happened to her this morning. “Oh, Ryouta!”

“Yea, Hana!” Ryouta said as he mimicked her tone making her pout as he chuckled lightly. “Yea, what’s wrong my little flower?” He asked.

“Did you perhaps come into my house this morning? Cause I noticed my house seemed cleaner and breakfast was served for me so I thought you might have something to do with that” She said.

“No I didn’t do anything..” Ryouta said looking down.  ‘Maybe he has something to do with this?’ He thought with a sigh. “That’s strange, maybe your house is haunted!” He beamed.

“Oh really? Cool! I can ask the ghost to help me on my homework!” Hana smiled brightly making him laugh.

“You really are something else huh?” Ryouta smirked as he ruffled her hair making her pout as she tried to smack his hands away from her hair.

“Aye~ Stop it!” Hana pouted and then stopped which made Ryouta turn to her looking confused. “Do you think he’s back?”She asked suddenly.

Ryouta didn’t know how to answer, he knew that he was back but if he were to tell her that, he knew that it will effect her. “I don’t know? What if he’s back? What’re you going to do?” He asked.

“Talk to him I guess..” She replied . “I don’t really remember the last time we talked normally, I only remember bickering and then fighting and then silence” She said, looking down.

~*~

Hana walked into her house and smelled something delicious as she walked towards the kitchen to see her kittens eating their food while there was dinner for her on the table which she found really odd. She then noticed a blue teddy bear also, she hugged it tightly.

“Oh my god! Teddy! I thought I lost you when I was 3?!” Hana exclaimed as she hugged the teddy bear tighter, she had also noticed a note on it.

Dear Hana,
I got your stuff teddy bear thingy back (I actually hid it from you cause it was annoying) and made you dinner so eat it and take care of yourself while I’m gone

-Anonymous

Hana stared at it and noticed the hand writing was familiar, too familiar but she couldn’t figure out why. She does remember who calls her teddy a ‘Stuff Teddy Bear thingy’ though but she shook her head. “It can’t be him..he wouldn’t do this” She mumbled.

She walked to her room and saw her family picture where she was standing happily going a stupid pose next to her brother who was also doing the same stupid pose while her mother was smiling as she hugged both of them.

She sighed, how she wish time would rewind so that she could be happy once again bickering with her brother while her mother would always sigh at how noisy we always get. “I miss you two, why can’t you come back? I’m all alone”


Ayo!

Hello Everyone~!  :D Haha, I'm using red now xD So anyways, did you enjoy this chapter? I'm sorry if it , I'll work harder T^T Also, I just realize Luhannie isn't here >_< So yea, I promise to put him in the next chapter ;) You'll probably meet this person that Ryouta and Hana keeps referring as 'him' or whatever in the next chapter too~! :D

So yea, there'll be more drama in the next chapter, I'm really good on writing drama stuff so I'm apologizing in advance..(╥﹏╥) So anyways, please comment what you think so I may improve ^^

Please Comment, Subscribe, Upvote~ Thank you very much :D