Make Hana Happy Day~! Part 1

I Love You But I Also Love You

The three teens were just sitting at a table, at the famous café near Hana’s house, ever since they arrived there until now, not a single word was heard by any of them, silence just filled the air as the two males looked worriedly at the girl who looked lifeless with her head looking down.

“Oh, Hana! You’re here again? Would you like the usual order?” A familiar waiter had walked towards their table, the two male instantly looked at the waiter and then at Hana who slowly looked up and faced him. “Are you alright? What happened?”

Hana shook her head and forced a smile. “I’m totally fine, Taehyung” She said and Taehyung pouted at her, he knew she was lying. “It’s just..that bastard is back again…” She added as she let out a sigh, looking down again.

“Ah…I see” Taehyung nodded. “How about I just give you some cakes for free hmm? I bet that’ll cheer you up” He beamed and she smiled weakly before he walked away.

She turned her attention to Luhan and Daehyun who still kept on looking at her. “Stop staring at me, it’s so damn uncomfortable..” She muttered as the two slowly looked away. “I’m going to the toilet, be back in a while” She stated standing up from her seat and walking away.

The two male looked at each other and they both had the same suggestion in their heads. “We should cheer her up today” Daehyun stated and Luhan nodded in agreement. “Where should we take her?” He asked the blonde who began to think.

“How about we just take here anywhere, the park, the shopping complex, the movies, restaurants, stores” Luhan suggested. “Oh, we can go to Lotte World and maybe Noraebang!” He beamed and Daehyun instantly nodded vigorously.

“Definitely! I’ve been wanting to go to Lotte World again!!” Daehyun exclaimed while doing two thumbs up. “Ah~ I don’t think I remember the last time I went there, I think it was a few years ago with B.A.P” He said excitedly.

“Should we also bring some members from EXO and B.A.P?” Luhan suggested and Daehyun stopped smiling, turning to him as he did a ‘X’ with his arms. “Eh? Why?” He asked.

“Because I don’t want to hear those idiot’s voices especially since they didn’t give me a single text or call saying they miss me” Daehyun pouted as he looked down, Luhan patted his back. “Besides I’m not that fond with the EXO members….I just don’t like them” He muttered and the blonde nodded.

“Me too, no offense but I don’t really like that Youngjae guy…seriously, he beat me on today’s Math test…” Luhan muttered remembering his marks. “Damn it..I was too careless. Just by one mark, he beat me..” He let out a sigh and the brunette laughed.

“Just because of a stupid test? Hahaha” Daehyun laughed making Luhan glare at him. “But yes, I too don’t like Youngjae, always telling me to study all the time..ugh” He muttered and let out a snicker.

Taehyung came and placed the cakes on the table for the three. “You’re Hana’s friends right? Well, here, it’s free” He smiled brightly at the two who nodded and gave a small thanks to the waiter before eating the cakes in front of them.

“Hold on, who are you again? And how do you know Hana?” Luhan asked.

“I’m Kim Taehyung but most people just call me V” Taehyung bowed giving a smile towards them. “I’m sort of Hana’s childhood friend..sort of..Ryouta introduced me to her and yea, we became friends” He explained. “Um..what exactly happened when she was with her brother?”

The two boys looked up, stared at each other and then at the waiter. “They fought, I was shock to hear Hana swear…wow…” Luhan stated as he remembered the incident.

“Yea, who would’ve thought that cute little innocent Hana could swear like that..Damn, I love her more” Daehyun smirked taking another piece of his cake.

Taehyung let out a soft chuckle getting the attention of the two boys. “She swore to her brother? Wow, how I wish I could’ve seen that” He snickered as he walked away. “That must be the first time she talked back huh? I’m proud of her..”

Hana had arrived again and sat on her seat, looking at the delicious cakes in front of her, it made her drool, she instantly took a spoon and began to devour the cake, her tongue meeting with different kinds of flavor as she indulges it happily. “It’s so long since I’ve eaten cakes” She smiled.

“But didn’t you just ate a strawberry cake yesterday?” Luhan asked and she stared at him innocently, tilting her head making the blonde blush. “Uh..never mind” He quickly looked away and Hana just smiled softly, taking another spoonful of the cake.

“Oh Hana!” Daehyun called her who looked up at him, her cheeks filled with the cake as she stared innocently at him, his cheeks grew pink. “Err…we both were wondering if you would like to go to Lotte World with us today…” He said nervously as he looked away, his face still red.

She tilted her head and looked at Luhan who was looking at her, anticipating her answer. “What’s Lotte World?” She asked and the two widen their eyes.

“What? You don’t know what’s Lotte World?” Luhan asked a bit amused and she just shook her head as she waited for answer. ‘But then again, she spends her time in her room so I guess that’s a reason why she doesn’t know what it is..’ He thought.

“Well Hana, it’s a magical place and we’re all going there” Daehyun smiled brightly making Hana feel both curious and excitement about this ‘Lotte World’ they speak of. “Oh and uh…can we order more cakes? I don’t think this can fill up my stomach” He grinned sheepishly.

“I really believe nothing can ever fill your huge stomach, I’m just surprise that you haven’t gone fat and ugly yet..” Luhan stated. “Oh wait, you are already ugly”  He smirked and Daehyun glared at him as he punched the blonde’s arm hard causing him to wail in pain. “Ugh..stop hitting my arm!”

Daehyun rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out, Hana smiled at the bonding session the two had.

~*~

In the dorm of B.A.P, Zelo and Jongup lazily laid on the couch together, Himchan, Yongguk and Youngjae were just watching a random drama on TV but they were all bored and they still haven’t realized that they were missing one member until the maknae had spoken.

“Ugh, I’m so bored..” Zelo groaned as he began to sit up properly on the couch and then felt his stomach growl a little. “I’m hungry…I wonder where Daehyun hyung keeps my daily cherry tomatoes?” He asked himself. “Hmm..must know where it is” He uttered as he stood up and began to walk to the kitchen.

The kitchen was clean and organized thanks to Himchan, the tall maknae had open all the cupboards but there was no cherry tomatoes which he desired the most, he began to pout cutely as he then opened the fridge and still, there was no cherry tomatoes.

Maybe I should just go and ask Daehyun hyung’ Zelo thought as he walked back into the living room but he finally noticed something.. “Eh? Where is Daehyun hyung?” He asked looking around which made every member stop what they were doing and just look around. “Has anyone seen Daehyun hyung? I want my daily cherry tomatoes~” He asked the members.

“Oh wow, I just noticed that idiot son of mine is gone” Himchan stated as he stood up from his seat. “Have you checked the kitchen yet?” He asked and Zelo nodded.

“Yea, but he wasn’t there…” Zelo said.

“How about his room?” Yongguk asked and Youngjae had finally remembered something as he shook his head.

“No, but I finally remembered that he didn’t come to our room last night..” Youngjae said and everyone began curious on where the noisy food-eating machine has gone. “Where do you think that idiot is?” He asked and everyone thought for awhile.

After some silence, the all then remembered what the brunette likes other than food. “Kim Hana” Everyone had chorused.

“I can’t believe he just woke up early and just left without notifying any of us” Himchan pouted as he crossed his arms. “Seriously, that kid..” He muttered.

“Shall we go to Hana’s house?” Yongguk asked looking at the other members and Youngjae shook his head as he took out his phone and began to call the brunette.

After awhile, Youngjae put his phone back in his pocket. “He won’t pick up and I’ve called him numerous times already..” He stated and then began to think. “Ah! Zelo, you call him” He smiled as he looked to Zelo who nodded, taking out his phone.

Zelo then looked at his phone screen and looked up at the other members. “Err…Daehyun hyung gave me a text saying he is having a sleepover at football noona’s house” He stated and the rest widened their eyes as they couldn’t believe what the younger had stated. “Oh and he said he won’t come home because he’s disappointed or something like that?” He added.

“Pft, well, he’s still dramatic as ever” Himchan rolled his eyes and put his hands on his hips. “Okay, shall we go find him then? We should go to Hana’s house first” He stated and everyone nodded and started to leave the house but then stopped because they had a problem.

“Uh..does anyone here know where she lives?” Youngjae asked.

~*~

Meanwhile, in EXO’s dorm, Kyungsoo was busy cleaning his kitchen as Kai was busy playing with his phone and Sehun had just walked in with a frown, he sat down at the nearest chair and just sulked.

“What’s wrong with you?” Kai asked as he put his phone away and Sehun looked up with a frown. “Why aren’t you with Luhan or something?” He asked again.

“He isn’t here, he texted me last night that he went to have a sleepover at Hana’s house and he still hasn’t come back home yet and I’m so bored..” Sehun let out a sigh.

“Wait, wait, wait!” Kai said quickly as he moved his hands around. “Luhan has a sleepover at Hana’s house? As in his cute quiet girlfriend?” He asked and the younger nodded slowly. “Wow, I see..So Luhan is at that stage already huh?” He smirked.

Sehun instantly looked up, his eyes widen. “Ah, No! Luhan hyung would never do that! Hana isn’t even his girlfriend!” The younger quickly said and Kai stopped smirking and just stared at the younger.

“Wait. Hana isn’t Luhan’s girlfriend?” Kai asked and the younger nodded. “All this time, she was actually single? I could’ve made her my girlfriend” He smiled brightly.

Sehun rolled his eyes and sighed. “Hyung, you’re an idiot..” He mumbled quietly but Kai didn’t hear it. “But Luhan hyung likes her. As in, he really really likes her, he would always try to talk about her to me at least once a day, he’s lovesick…” He stated. “Besides, I doubt you’re her type” He added.

Kai pouted and crossed his arms. “But where is Luhan? He should’ve been here hours ago..” Kyungsoo said and the two males turned their heads to him. “Sehun, why don’t you go call him” He said and the younger nodded as he took out his phone and instantly called his favorite hyung.

Minutes later and he hanged up. “Luhan hyung said he went to Lotte World with Hana” Sehun stated and Kai raised a brow.

“Lotte World? Luhan? Hana? Are they on a date?” Kai asked and Sehun blinked a few times and started typing really fast on his phone.

A second later, a small ring came from his phone and Sehun let out a sigh of relief as he faced Kai. “Nah, he is there with the Busan Boy” He stated.

“There at Lotte World huh?” Kai smirked. “It’s been a long time since we’ve been there, shall we go? I’m so bored here” He smiled and the younger nodded in agreement.

“Suho hyung~! Kris hyung~!” The two had chorused as they dashed out of the kitchen leaving Kyungsoo with his cleaning.

~*~

The three had finally arrived to the place called Lotte World, a place where Daehyun had referred it as ‘a magical place’, Hana was really excited as and she couldn’t help but have a small smile plastered on her face as she walked in between the blonde and the brunette.

“This is your first time here right Hana?” Luhan asked and she nodded vigorously. “Okay, then we both shall make your first time here a memorable experience” He beamed brightly as he slung an arm around her neck, the brunette didn’t realize the skinship because he was busy admiring the view in front of him.

“Ah, I really missed this place” Daehyun smiled as he remembered the past memories he once had here.

“Where shall we go first?” Luhan asked and Daehyun looked around quickly and then he began to dash off somewhere which made both the blonde and the girl run after him. “Hey, Busan boy! Wait for us you idiot!” He yelled grabbing Hana’s hand tightly as they both ran after the brunette.

After a lot of running, they had finally manage to catch up with the overly eager brunette who began to jump up and down excitedly. “Let us go here first!” He exclaimed brightly as he pointed to a ride which looked like a Viking ship, it swung back and forth, almost reaching the ceiling of Lotte World at its maximum height.

“The C-conquistador?” Luhan stuttered as he gulped looking at the extreme ride the brunette had picked. “Are you sure?” He asked and the brunette nodded vigorously. “B-but I thought you were scarred of heights?” He asked and the brunette smirked.

“I sort of am but when it comes to this ride, it’s the most fun ride for me” The brunette had plastered a big smirk. “What’s wrong deer? Did you suddenly have a fear of heights?” He mocked.

Luhan scoffed as he glared at the brunette. “Of course not” He said and then quickly looked away hiding his nervous face as he tightened the grip on Hana’s hand, she looked up at him with a confused look.

“Are you okay Luhan?” Hana asked and the blonde nodded vigorously giving a thumbs up as he forced a smile, she noticed it but decided to ignore it, the three of them began to proceed to the ride.

~*~

After awhile of searching for their vocalist, B.A.P has decided they’ll stop because they know that Daehyun would eventually go back to the dorm because of one, his things are there and finally, there is food and where there is food, there is Daehyun.

And somehow, the 5 of them had arrived in front of Lotte World. “How the hell did we even end up here? I remember going to a café and then…” Youngjae asked as he tried to recall their route from the dorm to the entrance of Lotte World.

“Whatever, we should go in and have fun” Himchan grinned widely as he put two thumbs up. “Besides, the maknaes are demanding for it and you can’t say no to maknaes because their cute and if they don’t get what they want, they will become scary little monsters” He shivered.

“I totally agree to that” Yongguk nodded as he had remembered the last time nobody gave Zelo his daily cherry tomatoes, the dorm was almost burnt down, good thing Youngjae persuaded Daehyun to share his cherry tomatoes which took a lot of arguments and money loss due to the conditions of the brunette who wanted cheesecakes for a month…

The 5 of them then walked in Lotte World and as if on cue, everyone had went their separate ways except for Yongguk and Himchan. “So…” Himchan started and Yongguk looked at him. “What do we do now?” He asks.

Yongguk shrugs and then remembered something. “Bumper cars?” He grinned and Himchan sigh as he had followed the older to the stated ride.

“Ugh, great choice…” Himchan groaned making Yongguk flash him a gummy smile. As they walked there, Himchan had noticed someone. “Eh? Isn’t that…one of the EXO members? Who was it?” He asks as he tries to remember the name of the certain member.

Yongguk turns his head and nods. “Yeah, the one with the massive eyeliner on his face is..Baekhyun and the one next to him is Chanyeol…I think I’ve heard Daehyun talking about one of them..or was it someone else?”

Himchan nods as he snickers remembering what the brunette had mentioned. “Yea, Daehyun was talking about Baekhyun except he referred to him as a bacon” He lets out a light chuckle. “Aish, that immature kid..”

“Oh, Yongguk-ssi, Himchan-ssi” The two males turned their heads to see the EXO leaders. “What brings the two of you here?” Suho asks flashing a polite smile.

Yongguk flashes him his gummy smile. “B.A.P are here to enjoy ourselves. We were actually finding Daehyun but somehow we ended up here so yea..” He said. “How about you?”

“I see..” Suho nods. “EXO is here cause the maknaes demanded us to go here” He states. “You know how destructive they get if they don’t get what they want?” He asks and Yongguk nods vigorously.

“Yes, yes I do and I would not like to remember that horrible event…” Yongguk says. “Well, we should part ways then” He flashes one bright smile before walking away.

“Oh, wait! Have you guys seen Daehyun or something?” Himchan immediately asks as he was left by Yongguk who kept on walking away, the EXO leader shook his head. “Ugh, that kid is seriously going to be punish for not notifying me..” He mutters.

Before the three part ways, Kris had remembered something. “Eh? Daehyun? As in the busan boy?” He asks and Himchan nodded vigorously. “Sehun said Luhan is here with Hana and him” He states.

“Oh really?” Himchan asks and Kris nods. “Thank you” He smiles as he bows, waves and dashes away rushing towards the bumper cars where Yongguk is.

Suho waves back at Himchan and then turns to Kris. “So what’re you going to do? Go with Tao to find a Gucci shop?” He asks and the tall male nodded as he walked away. “I guess I should go find the other kids then..” He says as he walks around.


Ayo!
How is everyone~? Well, first of all, soooooo sorry for not updating last week, like I mentioned I had exams and well, I just had my Chem exam just now (It was so damn easy >:D Yea!) And tomorrow is the last day of my exams so after tomorrow I will update more unless my teachers decided to give me crapload of schoolwork -_-" Ugh..

Anyways, today is B.A.P's leader's birthday~! :D Haha, happy birthday to Yongguk! ^^ But anw, did all of you enjoy this chapter? Cause if not I will cry my eyes out T^T lol, I'm just joking c:

Please Comment, Subscribe and Upvote this story~! Thank you very much, ^^