Untitled

I Love You But I Also Love You

She knew that putting on that noose, there was no turning back to this forsaken world but she felt like something inside her was stopping her, telling her that this is wrong, saying that she should stay in this world, that she should give this messed up world one last chance.

But she just couldn’t take it anymore so she did it, she pushed the chair and started moving around vigorously, losing air as she slowly leaves this world but then everything just seemed to go slow for just a second.

“Me, busan boy, EXO, B.A.P and everyone else, we care for you, we really do so stop thinking that way, we won’t leave you because you’re always fun to be with, you have a strange personality that never fails to amuse us so please, don’t think that way and just..let us in”

Luhan’s words started to ring in her head and she just wondered, was she really that amazing to them? The way she is, they don’t mind it, they accepted it, they don’t look at her differently but they look at her just like any other person in their life, a special person, a friend.

“Because…I don’t want to lose you, I like you, Kim Hana and I can’t imagine life without you”

Like? She has always wondered what people liked about her? Did they like her life? Her appearance? Her family background? She honestly did not get it because she claimed that she looked like a walking zombie with freakishly long hair covering most of her face, her life and her family was just so broken…so how can she possibly be liked by people? But now, she could never know why..

“Hana, stop, we’re not telling you lies, we can go through all of this together only if you learn to tell us what’s going on!”

Lies? She knows that Daehyun isn’t lying, she believed in him, she believed in all of them but there was just this other side of her trying hard not to let him in, their words were breaking her wall, her wall that she kept around her because she did not want to get hurt again. She would love to just go there and tell them what the hell is wrong in her messed up life but she just couldn’t because if she does, she has to break her wall completely.

“You can’t just leave us like this, I mean, don’t you care about how we feel? What are we to you anyway? Are we not friends?”

She didn’t know why but she felt so horrible inside, what was this odd feeling? Could it be guilt because she’s leaving them just like that? She did say it herself, they were friends so that explains these strange weird feelings. So did she possibly care..? Yes, she did care and she felt like a horrible person for just leaving them who has been trying hard to make her see how life wasn’t so bad.

And after all of this, she finally sees it, she finally realizes about Luhan and Daehyun, the two has tried so hard to break her walls not because they’re trying to hurt her or anything but because they’re trying to show her that life is better if she stepped out of her wall, she mentally cursed herself for realizing all of this so late. She finally had a reason, a purpose to live, a reason to stay in this world but it was too late and she felt regret.

“..What the hell are you doing here?” She heard Daehyun asked, she herself wondered how she was still able to hear and then she thought, does it really take this long just for her to die? Or was everything just going so fast right now and she still happens to have good hearing?

“Shut up, I’m trying to save the day” She widened her eyes upon hearing that exact voice, she was shocked because she knew who exactly who it was, why was he here? Shouldn’t he be in the air flying to who knows where?

Hajoon oppa?

And then everything just went black…

~*~

Luhan and Daehyun stared emotionlessly at the ground, not moving an inch for a few hours, Ryouta was walking from one end to the other having a worried face, the suffocating silence didn’t really help the tension and then the door opened but the two boys didn’t even look up.

“Where are they? What happened?” Yongguk asked as the rest of B.A.P and EXO walked in and saw the two boys in such a state, he looked at Ryouta who eyed them all as they walked over to the two boys.

“They have been like that since we got here” Ryouta replied. “I’m beginning to think that they’re dead..” He said as he sat down and stared at the two. “Aish, why did this have to happen…” He covered his face with his hands.

Sehun patted Luhan’s back, “What happened to Hana?” He asked cautiously and the blonde after all this time finally moved, he turned to look at the younger, tears starting to form. “H-hyung? I’m sorry..I..I’ll shut up now..”

Luhan shook his head and wiped his tear, “Argh, crying is so unmanly…” He muttered. “I don’t know what’s going on but she’s in the emergency room right now, she’ll be ok, I know she will…” He said as he looked down, tears starting to fall.

“It’s okay Luhan, just cry, you’ll still be manly” D.O comforted.

“Ew, you do know he looks ugly when he cries” Kai uttered and all the members shot him a glare making him flinch, he raised both his hands. “I was just kidding!!....maybe”

“No dinner for you later” D.O saidand Kai groaned as he started to whine causing Luhan to let out a soft chuckle, Sehun smiled as he passed his bubbletea to the older who took it.

Daehyun on the other hand just sat there, staring at the empty ceiling in front of him, not even taking a second to blink, “Hyung, I think he’s dead” Youngjae turned to Yongguk. “If he is, can I take all his stuff?” He asked with a smile which earned a smack from Himchan.

“You idiot, can’t you see your oldest brother here is experiencing something so difficult right now in his life and you’re already claiming his things?” Himchan scolded and Youngjae said a small sorry, he looked at Daehyun who still hasn’t move. “Ya, Jung Daehyun! Don’t die yet, I need you to finish the leftovers at home because no one wants to eat it anymore!!” He yelled as he shook the brunette.

Daehyun finally took a glance at Himchan who finally stopped shaking him as he let out a sigh of relief. “Did you bring food?” He asked.

“Pft, is that really the first thing that comes out of your mouth?!” Youngjae glared at him and then handed the brunette a box of chocopies. “Here, that’s all we have currently”

Daehyun didn’t say anything and had already started devouring all the chocopies that consisted in the box, he grabbed Zelo’s wrist and glanced at his watch, “It’s been 2 hours and she’s still not out yet?” He said, a frown evident on his face.

“It’s going to be alright hyung” Zelo flashed an assuring smile.

The door opened and everyone whipped their heads to see a frustrated Jiyong walking in as he dragged Hajoon by his arm and in an instant, Ryouta, Luhan and Daehyun glared at Hajoon who was keeping his head down.

“What is he doing here?” Daehyun snapped as he stood up from his seat. “He was the reason Hana even did this!” He gritted his teeth.

“Woah there busan kid” Jiyong said as he went in front of Hajoon in case the brunette was going to assault him or anything, Daehyun twitched his eye at the sudden nickname. “Even if he’s the that caused this, he is still her bro so live with it” He shrugged. “Plus he did save her and called the ambulance” He added.

Daehyun scoffed before returning back to his seat as he silently cursed but it was audible to Hajoon’s ears. “Now you’re acting like an immature brat” Luhan said which earn a glare from the brunette but he wasn’t affected. “So, why is he really here?” He asked turning to Jiyong.

“Well obviously he is the brother so he does have right to be here” Jiyong said. “But since you two will are still unhappy about it, I guess he himself should tell you why” He stepped aside and Hajoon looked up revealing a purple black eye. “Ah, sorry Joonie about the eye, you know how I am..haha”

Hajoon shook his head saying it was alright at his pouting friend. “Well, he deserved it” Daehyun smirked earning a glare from him.

“You are one annoying brat” Hajoon muttered receiving a shrug from the brunette as he gestured for him to continue and tell why he’s here. “I have my reasons” He simply said before sitting on a vacant seat, his answer made Daehyun even more irritated.

Luhan nodded lightly before he had wiped all of his manly tears. “Why did you leave her?” He asked sternly and Hajoon looked away, not answering the blonde’s question.  “Seems like Hana’s not the only one who’s stubborn at telling us things..”

Ryouta nodded, “Except Hajoon’s stubbornness is worse”

The door opened and a black-haired nurse came out making Hajoon, Daehyun and Luhan stand up from their seat and quickly rush to him. “How was it, will she be alright?” Hajoon asked worriedly and the nurse held his hand, a frown plastered on her face.

All of them gulped, wondering what news the nurse was about to say and judging by her expression, they knew it was unpleasant.

 

“I’m sorry for your loss but she’s gone”

She’s gone?

Hana is gone? That can’t happen right? How can the author just kill off the female lead? Because HunHan and DaeLo, my ship will sail!! (I’m sorry haha)..She’s gone, no more cute, shy loner aka football princess, nerd, video game addict girl. How will life go without her? (How will this story even end?? D:)

Both B.A.P and EXO were trying their best to comfort Daehyun and Luhan who were crying nonstop as they too cried silently. Ryouta turned to Hajoon who just stood there frozen as Jiyong comforted him.

“She can’t be dead, argh, if only I pushed the door more harder!” Daehyun said as he backed away, he was feeling it, this same feeling of abandoned by his love one, first his parents and now his crush, could he possibly live life normally or will he once again go crazy? “This is all my fault, I should’ve stopped her somehow…”

Luhan cried a bucket of manly tears already, “It’s my fault, I should’ve convince her to stop..” He wiped his tears but it just kept on falling. “But I wasn’t trying hard enough..” He sobbed.

“No….” Hajoon started. “I’m the one at fault, I was the one that left her, I was the one who was in charge of taking care of her, it’s all my fault and…”

 

 

“WAIT!!!!”

The door opened and a blonde nurse had quickly ran towards them.

“Ya, did you already say what happened to the patient?” The blonde nurse asked the black-haired nurse who nodded lightly, the blonde nurse let out a short scream. “Oh my god, I’m so in trouble!!” She said as she started panicking.

“Uh..what’s going on?” Ryouta asked and the blonde nurse looked at him.

“Are you Kim Hana’s relative, friend or any of those?” The blonde nurse asked and he nodded making her gulp. “I’m sorry but there was a misunderstanding, I kind of messed up and gave nurse Gong the wrong information…” She bowed apologetically.

“Wait, you made me do what?!” Nurse Gong gawked as she smacked the blonde’s arm.“I’m so very sorry!!” She then immediately bowed.

Daehyun could not contain his anger and was about to lunge  and yell out curse words to the nurses but was prevented by Yongguk who grabbed a strong hold of him and Himchan who covered the brunette’s mouth. “@!&$*%$%^&” He muffled loudly, struggling from the leader’s grip.

Luhan wanted to freaking strangle the nurse but kept his cool with the help of Sehun who said assuring words to him, the blonde forced a smile as he twitched his eye, “Heh, it’s alright, it was just a small accident..” He said trying his best to sound calm but clearly that went wrong, the nurses gulped since they knew they were in deep trouble. “Sehunnie, I don’t think I can hold myself any longer, I feel a strong urge to punch someone”

Whereas Hajoon had already cause a hug crack on the wall next to him, Jiyong who was scared as stepped away as far as possible from his best friend. Ryouta then looked at the two nurse, he was angry but he was good at being calm in any situation, “So where is she now?”

“The surgery was actually done an hour ago, you can visit her at room 25” The nurse said timidly, scared that she might get assaulted or whatnot.

And with that, an annoyed Luhan was dragged away by Sehun and the other EXO members, Daehyun was carried by all the B.A.P members because he had almost escape Yongguk’s grip since he was biting the leader’s arm which now had multiple bite marks.

The two nurses quickly made their escape before anything else happened.

 

Room 25, everyone entered it and saw a girl resting on the hospital bed, she was alive and breathing causing them to let out sigh of reliefs, there was a mark around her neck which was most likely caused by the noose, her face was not pretty right now but all that did not matter because she was alive.

The doctor who had been observing her turned to them, “The patient was quite lucky to survive without any brain damage or such, she’s currently stable and hasn’t woke up, she needs rest so please do not disturb her too much” He said, they all nodded before he walked out.

They all began to settle down and started to talk, joke and all as they wait for Hana to recover. “Argh, I almost had a freaking heart-attack” Daehyun said referring to the nurse’s news, he put his hand on his chest, Luhan agreed.

“Sungan heart attack!” Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun then immediately sang ‘Heart attack’, even dancing like dorks which earned laughter from everyone.

“Idiots..” Luhan muttered and Daehyun smirked seeing this different side of Luhan. “You know, I swear if I see those nurse’s faces, I’m not responsible if one of them end up with a broken arm or anything..” He said and the brunette laughed.

Daehyun looked around the room and then turned to Luhan, “Her bro isn’t here”

Luhan then took a look around the room before standing up from his seat, “I’m going out for a bit” He said and the brunette nodded. The blonde walked out of the room, closing the door behind him and then turned his head to see Hajoon leaning against the wall, “Why aren’t you inside? I thought you had reasons here?”

Hajoon flinched and then sighed in relief when he noticed Luhan, “Oh, it’s just you…” He said looking back in front. “Well, I’m not sure anymore..what if she doesn’t want me to be here? I mean, I was the cause of all of this right?”

“I guess so..” Luhan nodded lightly. “But you know, if you went inside and meet her, I think it’ll will be great cause she misses her bro” He said and Hajoon turned to him with a face saying ‘really?’, the blonde nodded. “She will be stubborn at first but if you just tell her, she’ll listen and I’m very sure she might understand”

“Yea, she might understand..” Hajoon said. “That brat would most likely just curse at me until I shut up and leave” He shrugged. “I think it’s best I should just leave..tell her my regards” He pushed himself up from the wall and started walking.

“Ya, do you even want to fix your relationship with her?!” Luhan shouted and he stopped, he just stood there for a few seconds before reluctantly turning around to face him. “Well, now’s your chance to do that, go to her and talk, tell why you were being such an , tell her why you left her and just stop this ridiculous fight”

Hajoon just stared at him, he was right, this might be his only chance to fix their messed up relationship but something is preventing him so he just stood there like a fool, Luhan grew irritated and turned around, reaching out to the door knob.

“Fine, do whatever you want but..I think you should come when she wakes up, I think that she would want that” Luhan said before walking in the room.

 

Another hour had passed, some of the members started to fall asleep, some bought food and ate but Luhan and Daehyun were still waiting for Hana to wake up as they had short conversations to each other to pass some time.

“That Hajoon is so stubborn..” Luhan said, annoyed.

“Stop thinking about that guy” Daehyun said as he slurped on his jajangmyeon. “Go eat the food they ordered, food always calms down people especially me” He said and the blonde nodded before standing up and going to the others, scavenging what’s left in the plastic.

“Eh? I thought you ordered jajangmyeon for everyone?” Luhan asked Suho as he noticed there was none left.

“How’s that possible? I ordered for all of us”

Himchan blinked a few times before letting out a sigh, “Sorry, I forgot to order extra for that kid” He bowed slightly as he pointed to Daehyun who was happily eating, there was an empty bowl in front of him.

Luhan frowned, “Oh..it’s alright” He walked away from him and then stopped because someone grabbed his wrist, he turned his head to see Sehun, “What is it Sehunnie?” He asked and the younger shoved his bowl towards him.

“Here hyung, you can share with me” Sehun offered and the blonde smiled before shaking his head.

“Thank you but I’m going to get my food back” Luhan said as he ruffled the younger’s hair before walking towards the brunette with a glare.

Daehyun was about to shove more jajangmyeon into his mouth but his bowl was suddenly taken away from him, the brunette instantly snapped his head towards the blonde who held the bowl with a smirk on his face, “Ya, stupid deer, give it back” He said icily.

Everyone’s attention was quickly averted to them.

“No, this is mine” Luhan said sternly as he took the chopsticks and shoved some jajangmyeon into his mouth then smiling brightly at the brunette who was twitching his eye.

“Aish, what is he doing? Is he trying to get himself killed? Does he not know that Daehyun gets a bit cranky when he doesn’t get his food?” Himchan started to panic.

“Well, good thing we’re in a hospital right?” Youngjae chuckled lightly.

Himchan glared at Youngjae, “This isn’t funny, what if Luhan breaks a limb? I mean, you were his last victim and you had to stay in the hospital for a week” He said and then everyone widened their eyes at his statement, they had to stop this.

Zelo was the first one to react, he looked around and took the bowl Youngjae was holding then rushed towards the brunette, “D-daehyun hyung! Here, take Youngjae’s!”

“Ya, that’s mine!” Youngjae yelled as he stood up from his seat.

Daehyun didn’t seem to move, his attention was fully on the bowl Luhan held, “I’m asking you one last time, give. It. Back” He said sternly and since the blonde just continued to eat, something in the brunette clicked and he was about to go lunged himself to the blonde but was stopped as Yongguk, Himchan and Youngjae caught him just in time.

“Someone, go buy order another one quickly!” Himchan yelled as he could not control the Daehyun who was moving vigorously, saying incoherent words quickly but the only words that were very clear was ‘ food’ and ‘kill deer’.

Sehun dragged Luhan away from them, “Hyung, you should’ve just shared with me”

Luhan smiled innocently, “What? I just wanted to mock him” The younger shook his head but let out a light chuckle. “Seeing him like this is fun” He laughed as he continued to mock the brunette, eating the rest of the jajangmyeon right in front of his face.

 

“Where am I?”

Everyone stopped, the room went dead silent and they all turned their heads towards the black-haired girl who was now sitting up, looking at all of them, “H-hana..you’re awake!” Luhan said as he passed the bowl to Sehun and quickly went to her side. “Are you alright? You shouldn’t  move too much, you should just rest” He said, worried.

“I’m alright, just..confused” She said as she looked around once again, “Am I dead?” She asked bluntly and Luhan shook his head, Daehyun escaped from their grip and went to her as he also claimed back his bowl from Sehun. “Wait so..I’m alive?”

“Yea, you’re alive” Luhan smiled as he held onto her hand tightly.

She looked down, “I’m sorry…” She started. “I was just so tired of the feeling of getting hurt, abandoned, everything…I guess I’ve been focusing on those feelings that I forgot the good things that are happening in my life right now, I finally have friends that I could rely on, I don’t need to hide forever in my small world, I should go out and have fun cause life’s too short to just be sad” She smiled weakly, tears starting to fall.

“It doesn’t really matter now, at least you’re alive and okay” Daehyun smiled as he hugged her tightly, she winced a little and then he instantly pulled away, “S-sorry, did that hurt?”

She shook her head, “It’s alright..I’m just happy to be alive” She smiled as she looked around, “And now, the world seems a bit brighter"

"Thank You"


Ayo!
Hello everyone, sorry that I haven't been updating, something came up so yea...Anyways, how is the story so far? Hehehe..yea, Hana's alive :) Sorry, I kind of rushed the last part cause I wanted to update this chappy haha...And right now I am so in love with SECRET that I can't even pick a bias anymore haha >_< Oh and have you guys seen B.A.P's Excuse Me? Argh, they all look so perfect *_* Youngjae, damn you, why are you trying to ruin my bias list?! Well, that's all from me

Feel free to leave a comment, subscribe and enjoy~ Thank you,