Plan

I Love You But I Also Love You

The alarm rang and Hana slowly woke up from her slumber and then turned her alarm off but it was still ringing so she took it and threw it out of the window. “Aish, stupid alarm..I guess I have to buy a new one” She muttered, annoyed as she went back to bed.

It rang again but it wasn’t the alarm, it was the doorbell so she got out and walked slowly to the door and opened it which revealed a smiling Daehyun who was holding books. “Hana! Good morning!” He beamed.

Why is he here?  She thought feeling a little annoyed cause she wasn’t a morning person. She looked at his books and it took her some time to process everything. ‘Oh right..Chemistry tutoring session’ She sighed and let him in.

“I see you just woken up” Daehyun smiled as he walked inside. “But you cooked something delicious” He said as he sniffed the air and walked towards the kitchen. But I didn’t make anything.. “Ya! What the hell?!” He yelled.

Hana walked towards her kitchen to see Ryouta eating cereal as he watched Luhan and Daehyun fighting in amusement. “Wow, great way to start the day” Hana said in a bored tone as she sat beside Ryouta and she took the cereal bowl from him so she can eat it.

“Hey, I was eating that!” Ryouta pouted.

“Its my resources” Hana stuck her tongue out. “And can you please explain why you and Luhan are here?” She asked coldly as she took a spoonful of cereal and devoured it.

“Well, I saw Luhan waiting outside of your house just now so I bought him inside and told him to make breakfast for you and then you woke up and Daehyun came in and this is what happened” Ryouta replied smiling as he pointed to the two that were arguing.

“You know, I still don’t understand why they always fight” Hana said as she finished the cereal and placed it in the sink.

“Wow Hana, you’re really dense. Cant you tell that they’re both fighting over you?” Ryouta asked and she tilted her head in confusion. “They both like you” He said and she blinked a few times.

“Nonsense, who the hell would like me?” Hana scoffed and Ryouta pointed to the two. “And why would they like me?” She asked.

“That, I don’t know? You should go ask them” Ryouta replied. “And its really amusing seeing them fight” He beamed and Hana rolled her eyes.

Hana walked towards them and separated the two of them. “Stop fighting. Luhan, make me food. Daehyun go sit at the living room while I get ready” She ordered and the two nodded before doing so. “Ryouta, can you do me a favor and take care of the kittens for me?” She asked and he nodded.

“Sure” Ryouta replied as she walked upstairs. He looked at the two that had confused looks on their faces. “She isn’t a morning person so she gets cranky if someone wakes her from her sleep” He said and the two of them nodded slowly before doing Hana’s orders.

The kittens then appeared and Ryouta decided to feed them.

~*~

Hana walked downstairs wearing her long white blouse with blue denim shorts as she tied her hair into a ponytail and walked straight to the dining room where she saw Daehyun and Luhan eating breakfast and having a serious conversation from afar. Eh? They’re not fighting anymore..

Once Hana walked into the dining room, the two boys noticed her and blushed at the sight of her. “What?” She asked tilting her head in confusion.

“Um..wow, you look..” Daehyun stuttered and then shook his head and took a deep breathe. “I think you should wear those type of clothing more often” Daehyun winked and Hana looked at her attire, it was simple but she then realized that her legs were revealed making her blush.

She looked at Daehyun who was smiling like an idiot and Luhan who was drooling which made her uncomfortable but she didn’t want to change cause she’s too lazy to. “Uh..Thanks, I guess…” Hana said, looking down as she sat on her seat and ate breakfast that was cooked by Luhan.

“Hm..but you know, you would look better if you cut your long bangs cause it keeps hiding your pretty face” Daehyun said and Hana stopped for awhile before eating again. “Why don’t you get a haircut? I can do it for you!” He beamed.

“No thanks” Hana said coldly as she quickly finished her food. “Thanks for the food Luhan, it was delicious. Daehyun, I’ll be at the living room waiting for you“ She said as she walked away.

“Hm..strange, she likes her long bangs..” Luhan said and then looked at Daehyun. “So after you finish your session with her, lets go visit Ryouta later so we can get more info about Hana” He said and he nodded happily as he quickly devoured his food.

Daehyun finished his food and stood up to walk towards the living room where Hana was wating patiently for him. “Hana~! Let us start!” He beamed making her smile suddenly and after that, chuckle. “Eh? What’s wrong?” He asked cutely.

“You got food all over your face” Hana smiled as she pointed towards her face and Daehyun his lips and was about to wipe his face with his sleeves but a cloth was suddenly thrown to him and he looked at her. “Don’t use your sleeves, it’ll get dirty” She said.

Daehyun nodded lightly as he used the cloth to wipe his face. “You know, you seem to talk more when you’re out of school” He said as he sat across her and took out his book while he put the cloth away.

“Uh..yeah..I’m not really comfortable being in school” Hana said as she took out her book and flipped a few pages. “So where did we stop last time?” She asked but didn’t get a reply from the brunette so she looked up and Daehyun was staring in to space so she waved her hands in front of his face.

“Why are you so uncomfortable when you’re at school? I mean, I usually see you always alone and if someone talks to you, you seem so scared and hesitate to talk back” Daehyun suddenly asked and she looked down and continued to flip pages.

Daehyun realized that maybe it wasn’t the right time to talk about these stuff yet so he sighed and smiled brightly. “Oh, we stopped somewhere here” He beamed trying to light up the mood as he flipped the pages and stopped at a certain page.”Ugh..its this topic..I absolutely don’t like this” He groaned.

“Isn’t this the most easiest topic?” Hana said.

“Of course its easy for you since your very smart” Daehyun said. “But to me, this is the reason why I keep failing..There’s just too much words” He groaned making her chuckle.

~*~

After the tutor session, the three of them hanged out for the whole morning but now it was time for the two to go home and continue with their plan. “Okay, bye Hana! See you at school” Luhan beamed as he waved at her and she waved back before closing the door. “Okay, lets start our mission”

Daehyun nodded as they both walked towards Ryouta’s house and knocked on the door which opened after several seconds. “Hey guys, what’re you doing here?” He asked smiling brightly.

“We’re here to discuss about Hana” Luhan replied and Ryouta eyed the two from head to toe and gestured them to come in and so they did. He lead them upstairs at his room and sat on his bed.

“So, what do you want to know about my little flower?” Ryouta asked in a serious tone as he crossed his arms and tilted his head as they both sat on the chairs in his room.


Ayo! XD

Hi everyone~! ^^ I hope you enjoyed this chapter but I'm sorry if its boring.. T^T Sorry for not updating, I was busy with school work..Ugh -_- Anyways, enough about me, hope you enjoyed and please Comment and Subcribe~! ^^

Thank you :D